[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare has more space combat than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 345.jpg (29 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
345.jpg
29 KB, 640x640
>Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare has more space combat than Star Wars: Battlefront
>The only way to get Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered is to preorder Infinite Warfare
>Implying it will even come close to being like the legacy that was COD4

This is not how things were supposed to go down. This is not how the balance was meant to be played out. Everything is horribly wrong, everything is not right.
>>
lol when the fuck did he tweet that
>>
>>336345703
6 Nov 12
>>
Can I just pre order it and then cancel it to get it or do I actually have to buy the shitty new game
>>
>>336345740
was he president yet or nah?
>>
>>336345876
I don't know because I am a giant faggot.
>>
>>336345447
i just spent more time laughing at this than i should have

it tickled me that they were two separate ideas that he didn't feel needed individual tweets but he wanted to remind us of both

what a swell feller
>>
>>336345447
Have you even bought vidya in the 90s? We paid more than $80 on some releases.

This has never been an issue
>>
>>336346720

>we

dumbasses that didn't buy used maybe
>>
CoD4 remaster is going to fucking flop by being tied with that shit, but at the same time, Infinite Warfare will probably flop because IW thinks it needs a CoD4 remake to make it sell.

The ONLY possibly good thing to come from this is if Treyarch does the same and throws in a WAW remaster.
>>
>>336347003
Its PS4 Neo and Xbox 2 all over again
>>
>>336346908
And now you can just pirate.
>>
I hate racism, and niggers.
>>
>>336347912
Agreed, black people are pretty cool. But stay the fuck away from niggers, they are bad news
>>
>>336346541
Me too, man
>and also
>>
>implying Modern Warfare was good
>>
>>336347003
There is no point in remaking WaW. It isn't fan favourite, in fact it sucked. The only thing that was half good was the zombie mode which they included in every game since, so remaking WaW doesn't make sense.
>>
>>336349047
>implying Modern Warfare 1 and 2 weren't the best (and arguably the only good) CoD's.
>>
>>336349047
Every CoD from 4 to Black Ops ranged from very Good to Great. MW3 is where the series started getting genuinely ridiculous. I think I might have played almost every installment through Redbox or a friend's house here or there, and they just get dumber and dumber.
>>
>>336349424
WaW had fucking GOAT maps and sniper rifles, from what I remember
>>
>>336345876
How underage are you? Jesus fuck.
>>
>>336345703
You need to be put down
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.