[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Infinite Warfare is gonna be shit, isn't it? Pic related,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: CODMWRM.jpg (202 KB, 681x850) Image search: [Google]
CODMWRM.jpg
202 KB, 681x850
Infinite Warfare is gonna be shit, isn't it?

Pic related, only reason anyone will buy COD 2016
>>
>>336344563
The fact that they aren't selling it seperately kinda proves that yes.
>>
black ops 3 sold 23m
people will always buy cod, no amount of shitposting can change that
>>
>>336344993
Even normies are pissed you can't get Modern Warfare remastered seperately
>>
>>336344993
If by people you mean 14year olds then yes. Because thats infinity's fanbase.

And since people at that age are literally retarded and will like anything as long as it has guns there's no salvation from that shit.
>>
As long as it isn't like AW/Blops 3 was a stupid movement system and it goes back to being more tactical/twiitch like COD4/MW3/Ghosts then we are good.
>>
>>336345213
>if by people you mean people then yes
stop shitposting, there no point to this thread
>>
>>336344563
>Infinite Warfare is gonna be shit, isn't it?

You fags say the exact same thing about every single Call of Duty that gets announced.

Then you play it, you like it for some dumb fucking reason and then defend it vehemently here and probably on fucking reddit which you should go back to you fucking drones.
>>
>>336344563
I'm impressed that they managed to subtly fuck up their own cover.
>>
>>336344563
10 maps in multiplayer instead of 16

Tfw they will release 2 15$ dlc's with 3 maps each
>>
>next cod's gonna be shit r-right guys?
>earns like billion dollar profits on release
every goddamn time
>>
>>336347943
2 years later the physical copy is gonna contain actual shit and people will still buy it
>>
For me I've been playing cod since when price was an easter egg character and not even in mw But I'm pleasantly surprised by IW cus I didn't like the half asses future blops 3 and aw gave us I like that it's going all the way and the track in the backround was lit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.