[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tap a mountain and my sol ring, tap feldon of the third path
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 635497643865220691.jpg (37 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
635497643865220691.jpg
37 KB, 265x370
I tap a mountain and my sol ring, tap feldon of the third path and target the duplicant in my graveyard, targeting your It that Betrays.
>>
So how are those MtG games on Steam for singleplayer experience?
>>
I tap 4 mountains and cast Fling and Reverberate
GG
>>
>>336341259
Cast word of seizing on your eldrazi making It an illegal target. I swing with it that betrays on my combat step
>>
>>336341060
pretty bad since im pretty sure the duels of the planeswalkers ones you have very limited deck construction and Origins has this retarded system where it restrics how many copies of any given rare/uncommon in the deck to below the normal 4
i think its like 2 copies of an uncomman and a single copy for rares
>>
>>336341626
once Fling is on the stack the It That Betrays has already been sacrificed to pay for Fling's cost, so you can't target it
>>
>>336341626
Fling sacrifices as part of the cost you fucking shitter.
>>
>>336341842
>>336341931
Either way, we're playing commander/EDH so it wouldnt kill me you shit lords. I cast impact resonance wiping your field.
>>
>>336342110
But commander is a shit format, why would I be playing it?
>>
>>336342210
Who the fuck runs fling in any other format but EDH you fucking casual. And enjoy spending over two grand just to make a viable deck in any of the other viable formats aside from standard.
>>
>>336342308
Not that guy, but the last EDH deck I had at full power was around $1600. It was only 2 colours. Had like an 80% win rate at my LGS lel.
>>
>>336342421
Still no excuse to run fling in a modern or vintage deck. That's just obscene you goddamn narc.
>>
File: summons.jpg (222 KB, 938x445) Image search: [Google]
summons.jpg
222 KB, 938x445
>>336342210
>not playing to have fun
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.