[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No legendary after 30 packs >Finally get one >It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: JUST.png (128 KB, 205x285) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
128 KB, 205x285
>No legendary after 30 packs
>Finally get one
>It's this

FUCK
>>
>>336340096
Cry more, faggot.
>>
It took me literally 114 card packs to get a legendary.

It was regular Natt peagle. It was golden tho, so I could get another legendary for it. And I recently got N'zjar
>>
>>336340096
The only legendary thing is how you manage to stay alive you fucking tool
>>
Time to run a mill deck
>>
>playing a p2w game designed for autistic children
>>
>>336340204
>It took me literally 114 card packs to get a legendary.
Not possible because you are guaranteed to get a legendary after about 30 packs.
>>
I actually got Herald Volazj from the free packs from the quests. Unfortunately I don't really have the cards to make a Volazj deck work. Still cool to have though.
>>
>>336340819
Is that actually so?
Or are you just talking out of your ass?
>>
>>336341058
Take one second to google search.
>>
All i get is slyvanas.I think i unpacked like 5 or 6 slyvanas so far
>>
why do you still play this game?
it is not really fun and blizzard jews you out on every occasion
>>
>>336341058
It's called a pity timer, and it's actually 40.

So if you go 39 packs without a single legendary, your 40th pack is guaranteed to have at least one
>>
>>336341058
>>336341352
Actually, that pity timer only was garanteed after the TGT expansion, before that you could pretty much buy 200 packs and never see a legendary.
>>
File: xaril.png (2 MB, 1101x1579) Image search: [Google]
xaril.png
2 MB, 1101x1579
Can I do Hearthstone F2P only?

Cause after all my toiling and grinding this little faggot is the only Legendary I've gotten
>>
>>336343574
if you're good enough you can go infinite in arena
>>
>>336343574
If you played daily from the release? Sure.
If you start now or had a year long pause anywhere between release to now? Hahahahahaha, no.

Buy the expansions or fuck off grinding gold for months to catch up.

Also one guy made an experiment to see how long it would take for a 100% f2p to unlock the entire collection, it took him 10 000 wins to get there. Wins, so add losses to that for total number of games played.
>>
>>336343019
It was unofficially confirmed after TGT, could've existed prior to it.
>>
>>336343574
You can. Build decks with what you have. You'll be matched against players that do the same. Do daily quests. After a while, you'll have a good enough collection.
>>
>>336344218
>implying
you get matched against all golden wallet decks at rank 20 which can defeat a newcomer on auto pilot
>>
>>336343574
There's a bunch of decent to really good common cards that you can craft.
>>
>>336344327
I started half a year before TGT and had a pleasant experience ever since.
>>
>>336344218
No you won't because of expansions.
Enjoy grinding every day for literally months to get them and in that time you can not play arena or buy any packs.
>>
>>336344403
still its no fun going up against an obvious netdeck with cards you can't even hope to match as a new player with only one legendary, which is likely a boogeymonster
>>
>>336344537
Those were about 1 out of 4-8 for me. And I even won against some. Winning against an obviously expensive deck with your trash cards is such a good feeling.
>>
>>336344617
sure if it happens its a fun feeling but say during TGT going up against a paladin who went 6-7-8 on you was not a particularly enjoyable experience
>>
File: 1zfo0g2.jpg (55 KB, 262x257) Image search: [Google]
1zfo0g2.jpg
55 KB, 262x257
>>336344218
>after a while

my fuckin sides
>>
File: HappyMerchant.png (81 KB, 360x517) Image search: [Google]
HappyMerchant.png
81 KB, 360x517
>>336344218
>After a while
Thats a fucking understatement

I've been playing since release and saved all my dust and gold for the new top tier decks for Old Gods. Now I have to start saving for the next whatever in a few months
>>
>>336343574

Xaril's pretty good guy
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.