[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what games have a twin peaks feel besides Alan Wake (already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 18
File: maxresdefault.jpg (118 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
118 KB, 1920x1080
what games have a twin peaks feel besides Alan Wake (already played it)?
>>
Deadly Premonition
>>
File: Maddy.jpg (13 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Maddy.jpg
13 KB, 400x300
Deadly Premonition's the obvious one. Life Is Strange takes a few notes as well, but nowhere near as many.

Also Maddy > Laura
>>
You seriously never heard of Deadly Premonition before? It rips off Twin Peaks just as blatantly as Alan Wake, although in a different way.

Hell, that image you posted is the beginning of the fucking game.
>>
Persona 4 has some Twin Peaks inlfuences i.e. The Velvet Room
>>
>>336339381
>>336339490
heard the port is shit on PC.
>Life is Strange
lel that garbage.
>>
File: BE7x9CqCQAEDrny.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
BE7x9CqCQAEDrny.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
>>336339752
No version of DP runs well.

Also there's a bit of Twin Peaks influence in Link's Awakening.
>>
Mizzurna Falls

but it's not translated
>>
Persona 1.
>>
Higurashi chapters have that kind of feel.
>>
>>336339337
Twin Peaks are technically speaking a work fitting the genre of magical realism. There are very few works of that genre outside of literature (in cinema, there is Riget and a few Japanese movies and shows, but that is largely that). In games it's even less common.
Alan's Wake rips it off on the most superficial level - it really is just a clueless collection of references that completely missed the point. Deadly Premonition is a lot more faithful to the original work, but it too tends to fall into the referential category.

I think you'll have most luck once again in the Japanese production. Suda51 might not be a bad place to look, particularly Flower, Sun, Moon. Some people claim Persona also offers a similar "small town and blend of magic and contemporary elements" feeling, but I can't confirm that personally.

There is also Russian studio called Icepick Lodge, and particularly the game called Pathologic. It's very different aesthetically (it's even set in a different century), but is actually most faithful and clever work of magical realism in gaming - similar DNA even if the coat of paint is very different, if that makes any sense.
>>
>>336339337
Literally persona
>>
Do you mean twin peaks or "LYNCHONIAN" or do you mean magical realism?

I actually can't think of many games with magical realism in them.
>>
>>336340136
thanks anon

>>336339912
this really does have a twin peaks feel to it. If only it was translated
>>
Silent Hill.
>>
File: killer7ps2e.jpg (381 KB, 1535x2173) Image search: [Google]
killer7ps2e.jpg
381 KB, 1535x2173
>>
>>336340136
twin peaks is surrealism you fucking retard

>there are very few works of that genre outside of literature

lol
>>
puzzle agent
>>
Flower, Sun, Moon. That game changed me.
>>
>>336340791
>twin peaks is surrealism you fucking retard
No, it really isn't (surrealism and magical realism are close, but surrealism is primarily preoccupied with dreams, subconsciousness, it stems from Freudian psychoanalysis, while magical realism is more rooted in reality and wider in it's spectrum - surrealism depicts dreams, magical realism depicts reality through magical lenses), and no, there aren't many works of magical realism outside of literature.
>>
>>336339912

Someone translated it on tumblr a couple months ago. Completely done. Would be cool if it got a patch, but it's certainly better than nothing.

http://projectmizzurna.tumblr.com/tagged/update
>>
>>336341079
Is this a fucking joke?
>>
>>336341202
>Is this a fucking joke?
If you can't even fucking formulate your argument, maybe you should not be participating in a discussion in the first place, kid.
>>
>>336340791
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
>>
>>336341079
now i think you haven't watched twin peaks at all.

magical realism is primarily a literary genre and an offshoot of surrealism at best. twin peaks is clearly surrealism because it's set in soap opera reality that it then juxtaposes with dreamlike imagery.

lynch is not a fucking magical realist for fuck's sake. this is some basic stuff here.
>>
>>336341202
Magical realism is different.

What it ACTUALLY Is, is finding some sort of magical quality in the mundane. Like a quiet small town, where everyone is really nice to each other and knows each other. Or an empty office building with almost never ending rows of cubicles. Simple stuff that isn't actually foreign but feels foreign because of how it's presented with other things.
>>
>>336341271
what argument should he formulate you fucking retard, you said surrealism depicts dreams and then claimed twin peaks isn't surrealism jesus fuck.
>>
>>336341418
for fucks sake that isn't magical realism, that's lynch satirizing soap operas he grew up watching IN MISSOULA MONTANA
>>
>>336341529
Have you seen lynches stuff?
>>
File: Harvester_cover.jpg (22 KB, 300x380) Image search: [Google]
Harvester_cover.jpg
22 KB, 300x380
Harvester. At least first half. It's darker and goofier, but does the strange little town thing pretty good.Shame about the second part.
>>
>>336341591
are we really having a honest conversation about whether david lynch is a surrealist author?
>>
Killer7
>>
>>336341384
>twin peaks is clearly surrealism because it's set in soap opera reality that it then juxtaposes with dreamlike imagery
Yeah, because magical realism does not juxtapose conventional and often pop format with dream like imagery.
Magical Realism is not limited to literature, and it's not an offshoot of surrealism: it existed parallel to it, and even before it. The main difference between the two is that surrealism claims to speak ABOUT subconsciousness and it's manifestations through dreams, while magical realism uses dream-like imagery to speak about wide spectrum of concepts.

Both share their dream-like imagery, but each use it to a very different goal. And I'm pretty sure whatever Twin Peaks is about, it's not simply about human psyche.

>>336341479
Depicting a dream sequence as part of the story =/= being about dreams you god damn idiot.

>>336341529
That is quite literally what magical realism is about: juxtaposition of mundane and dream-like. For an instance, transforming a soap opera into a magical story. Unlike surrealism, which would not occupy itself with soap-operas, because there are plenty of subconscious sexual attractions to your parents to explore instead.
>>
>>336341079
The series itself makes constant references to the importance of dreams and their interpretations. Not to mention the dreamlike atmosphere that the whole show has and the actual dream sequences. You gotta be crazy not to realize that Twin Peaks is surrealism.
>>
>>336339740
Persona 3 actually Velvet mobile doesn't count
>>
>>336341814
magical realism doesn't run parallel to surrealism, they didn't even begin in the same century. stop it please.
>>
>>336341191
There is apparently patch in works already.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9B_PHsXcno
>>336339752
All versions run like shit, so just play PC version, it has mods that improve it. This will help http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Deadly_Premonition:_The_Director%27s_Cut
>>
>>336339337
Aside from the ones already mentioned, there are Twin Peaks-like moments and atmosphere in the Mother series and Indigo Prophecy.
>>
>>336340136
>hink you'll have most luck once again in the Japanese production. Suda51
kinda sad suda games nowadays are more grindhouse anime flick i miss his surrealistic games
>>
>>336339337
i'm 31 and i have never seen twin peaks, but always heard it talked about like it's a top 10 tv show of all time

why does everyone like this show?
>>
>>336341687
Just started playing this recently, shit is pretty funny.
>>
>>336340769
Only game that suda had any real effort to make thanks to mikami bossing him around
>>
>>336341962
It's a "le so quirky" meme show for edgy meme fedoralords
>>
>>336341962
It's the Evangelion of soap operas.
I'm only half joking
>>
Kentucky Route Zero
>>
>>336340897
sad we'll never play it's sequel
the silver case
>>
>>336341962
>why does everyone like this show?
how about you watch it and make your own opinion you stupid cunt
>>
>>336341928
>tfw you'll never experience F.S.R. for the first time again
What a wild ride it was
>>
>>336341962
It's a mystery soap opera with fantasy elements and surreal humor
>>
>>336341847
You have to be educated to think it's not. Again, the argument that it features dreams is not enough. Metamorphosis begins with a dream, that further forshadows what is going to happen next, so does half of Kafka's work, yet it's magical realism, not surrealism.
Tell me, please, where the FUCK do you find the whole subcosciousness and human psyché aspect of the story. Because it's about a fucking demon and evil woods.

>>336341894
Considering that Franz Kafka writes his first stories around 1912, some decade before surrealism has it's manifest, I'd say you know fuck all what you are talking about, kid.

Jesus Fucking Christ who made you idiots think you know what you are talking about? Seriously, who taught you kids?
>>
>>336339752
It crashes often and require a couple of mods to be playable, but it's worth it. Very unique game.
>>
File: toolate.jpg (21 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
toolate.jpg
21 KB, 1280x720
>>336342030
this

just dont expect it to be finished in your lifetime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufAUonsYhVU
>>
>>336342049
Silver Case was its prequel, though.
>>
>F.k... In the coffee!
>>
>>336342049
They started teasing a remake like a week ago.
>>
>>336342242
> $13.99 for a single cracker
>>
>>336341962
It's a soap opera murder mystery with elements of surrealism, horror and dark comedy.

It also has one of (Hell, maybe THE) the most attractive casts ever assembled and this fantastic Nuclear Family meets the late '80s-early '90s visual style.
>>
File: bobby.jpg (249 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
249 KB, 720x405
Why is he so based?
>>
The early Silent Hill games clearly took some heavy influence from Twin Peaks.
>>
>>336341894
first surrealist writer is ducasse...
>>
>>336342283
They've been talking about a remake since the DS days, but so far nothing has come from it.
>>
>>336341962
It shows strong, memorable characters against an idealized Americana setting. Think Fargo (the movie) but with the "quirkiness" exaggerated and surreal horror instead of mundane crime.
>>
>>336342431
I like Nioh and Twin Peaks as well, but I'm failing to get the joke here.
>>
>>336341962
Because of it's dream-like atmosphere and blend of fantastic elements with very accessible pop-culture like format. It does not take itself too seriously but it's not trivial either, it does not drown the watcher bizzardness, but it keeps a sense of mystery and odd-worldness to it. Plus the characters are memorable and fun (mostly, the teenage drama not withstanding). Great visuals and music help a lot too.
>>
>>336342529
There is none. I fucked up and posted in wrong thread.
>>
>>336342413
Well it's happening now and is already being localized.

http://believeintheinternet.com/en/
>>
What games have an Eraserhead feel to them?
>>
>>336342645
For cheesing the Nue like that, I'd say you deserve to be Lynched.
>>
>>336341962
Watch it and find out, though be aware that it drops quite drastically in quality during the second season.

First season on the other hand is pure genius.
>>
>>336342723
Anything from thecatamites.
>>
>>336342768
Actually, the first half of second series is pure genius, up to... the point. Then it suddenly takes a nose dive in quality. First series is good, don't get me wrong, but the absolute peak of the show comes in the second.
>>
>>336342737
I've beat him and the first boss solo during my playthrough and used water amulet on both. Just wanted to have some fun in co-op. Wanted to help the guy beat him and I knew he's weak against water but I sure as hell didn't know living weapons are THAT OP.
>>
>>336342710
Well, fuck me in the ass and call me Frank. I'm hype as fuck.
Wonder when in the game this track shows up, as it really sticks with you in FSR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yGpIkNInNA
>>
Majora's Mask
>>
>>336342868
Second season is way too slow, and filled with episodes that feel utterly unnecessary. Ending is also mediocre.
Wish one could say that it could all be blamed on it being on TV, heavily restricting it, but then the movie later came and took a shit on it all.
>>
>>336342905
Yeah, the shark in particular is ridiculous. Good God though, the netcode is co-op is terrible.
>>
File: HOW'S ANNIE!?.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
HOW'S ANNIE!?.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
The owls are not what they seem.
>>
>>336343056
The first half of the season has some of the most powerful scenes in the whole damn show, especially the death of Maddie, which is an absolute peak of the series. Then it goes down, with the second half being basically a massive filler, down to the fucking teenage story episodes which are really just a pain to watch. The ending is pretty much superb though and I could hardly imagine the thing ending any better. I know it's accidental - the ending was basically supposed to be cliffhanger to sell the third series, but as it is it works better than any other ending could have.

I know the second half of the second series is really weak and leaves a bitter taste in the mouth, but the first half is just like the first series but on steroids. And the ending is great too, partially making up for the disappointment of everything past the big reveal.
>>
>>336339337
Hotline Miami
>>
>>336342029
This, right down to having a movie follow-up that purports to tie up loose ends but does so in a way much more satisfying to the director than the audience.

It's also interesting in retrospect seeing how much it influenced X-Files.
>>
>>336343207
How's Annie! How's Annie! How's Annie! How's Annie!
>>
>>336343293
The ending was basically David Lynch coming in and Lynching the hell out of it as best he could. He was so upset that they forced him to reveal the identity of the murderer that he stormed off and they were left with no clue how to take the show forward. That's why it devolves into days of our lives melodrama. It wasn't the TV show format that hurt it - it was Lynch abandoning it.
>>
>>336343056
>>336343293
Knowing just how much of this is the result of behind the scenes drama and executive meddling explains a whole hell of a lot. The more you find out, the more the intended direction of the story starts to take shape and the more tragic season 2 becomes.
>>
>>336341962
It seriously fucking sucks.
Watch only if you are female.
>>
File: mj.jpg (19 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
mj.jpg
19 KB, 236x314
>>336343812
ARE YOU OK, ARE YOU OK ANNIE!?
>>
>>336343753
The movie is merely a prequel to the show though, this not being the case with Evangelion.

The other thing is that the movie feels nothing like the show itself, whereas EoE feels like a natural follow-up to its respective series.
>>
>>336343832
I've read a lot about it, and it seems like it's not entirely about that. Most of what they feature in the ending was written LONG before the shows ratings plummeted and was indeed supposed to be a cliffhanger for the next season. Lynch had originally roughly layed out the show for upcoming eight (!) series, it was literally planned out to be a soap opera of sorts. What did happen after the reveal was that the ratings went down and the upcoming series were cancelled, Lynch (who warned that that might happen) said: "fuck it, I'm going to take the cliffhanger and leave it to piss everyone off."
A perhaps intended, and perhaps unintended consequence of the cliffhanger ending was that it actually underscored the actual feeling of dread. The show did a decent job building up the sense of fear. The ending worked so well because it basically validated all the unease the show had builded up. It gave a "holy fucking shit that shit is terrifying beyond imagination" vibe and I really thought it could have not ended better.

>>336343940
Yeah, the drama is sad, but as stated above: Whenever it was intentional or not, I think the ending did work out well. Much like in Eva, which somebody else remebered too: sometimes, necessity and need for improvisation and last minute changes can benefit the thing more than creative freedom.

And then again, sometimes they don't (Bioshock Infinite, Witcher 3 etc...)
>>
>>336342723
Limbo
>>
>>336343832
he didn't necessarily storm off, as he went away and made Wild at Heart instead, leaving the other guys to fill the episodes he didn't want in his planned season two with meaningless storylines, until he returned to put in the ending that he did want.
Sadly if Lara Flynn Boyle wasn't such a cunt then the story wouldn't have changed to make it so Cooper and Audrey wouldn't have a romantic thing together, but with her not returning as well as Billy Zane and Heather Graham (sadly) not returning for season 3, it means we may be able to pick up on that romance
>>
>>336339337
Oxenfree
>>
>>336344478
What's the deal with Donna in Season 3, anyway? I doubt they'd get LFB back in given how alcoholism and bad plastic surgery's taken a hammer to her, but I haven't read anything about Moira Kelly having anything to do with the new season.
>>
>>336344227
Well I'm happy to know that I'm misinformed. I agree that the ending was great and it still sticks with me till this day. I am very happy that we're getting a sequel soonish. It's crazy to think that Lynch had planned for it to go on for so long. I can't imagine where the show could have went with years and years worth of episodes. And to think he might have strung the reveal for even longer if he could.

Still happy with what I've got and am eagerly awaiting more. Lynch having sat on a third sequel for decades makes me incredibly excited to see what he'll do with it.
>>
Any news on Twin Peaks 2017?
>>
i thought the retarded deputy was the killer right up to the reveal
>>
>>336342129

kafka's work is absurdism if you really want to be specific, I wouldn't say it's magical realism.

Knut Hamsun's novels came out in the 1800s and would be considered magical realism, if your argument is that surrealism started in the 1900s then he would be correct.
>>
>>336344651
Mark Frost talked a bit about some rough drafts of stuff he had planned for the original Season 3, but ABC weren't interested.

>There was to be a third Sheryl Lee, but this one was a redhead. There was also gonna be some backstory about Laura's mother's side of the family being descendants of Witches, which explains why Mrs. Palmer, Laura and Maddy all had premonitions and visions
>Truman and Major Briggs were going to mount a rescue of Cooper from the Red Lodge, but only Andy would be able to get him out, since he's the only person in the town who was truly pure of heart
>Audrey would've had Billy Zane's baby

There was also a comic planned for the late '90s that was to incorporate some of this, but it was scrapped pretty early on. I'll be interested to know how much, if any, of this will factor into that tie-in novel that Frost is writing and the new Season 3.
>>
>>336342008

4 buzzwords in an 11 word post.

you're worthless and your dad hates you.
>>
File: NaomiWatts01.jpg (1 MB, 3200x2000) Image search: [Google]
NaomiWatts01.jpg
1 MB, 3200x2000
>>336339337
Literally Deadly Premonition.

A lot of it's individual elements are mediocre at best, but put together as one whole and it just... works. It works really, really well. It's a fantastic game.
>>
File: 91FHbQ-+6oL._SL1500_.jpg (424 KB, 1294x1500) Image search: [Google]
91FHbQ-+6oL._SL1500_.jpg
424 KB, 1294x1500
>>336339816
360 and the Japanese PS3 version called Red Seeds Profile run without any major problems.
>>
>>336342030
>>336342157
oh yeah, I remember hearing about this. Isn't the final episode taking a really long time to come out or something?
>>
>>336342345
he was a good actor with a solid character. Is he returning?
>>
>>336344587
>Oxenfree
it was pretty good except for the ending. No matter what you chose, it still ended up being a loop. Still a good ending, just wish it had more than one choice.

>>336344682
http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/twin-peaks/feature/a601713/twin-peaks-returns-the-cast-the-plot-the-characters-and-everything-you-need-to-know-about-season-3/

there's a stupid long cast list
>>
>>336344772
>kafka's work is absurdism if you really want to be specific, I wouldn't say it's magical realism.
Absurdism is A) something very different and B) a term that needs to fuck right off. It's a 90's invention created by vapid fucks trying to sound smart when speaking about works they never fucking understood. Franz Kafka is about as magical realism as it gets and it has no philosophical extensions, ESPECIALLY none related to Kierkegaard, whose work gave birth to the bastard idea of absurdism.

I really wish this idea would fuck the hell off. Knut Hamsun is a good choice, but it does not make his argument right: A) he claimed surrealism pre-dates magical realism and magical realism is an offshoot of it, and B) the majority of most famous magical realism works (from Bruno Schulz past Calvino past Borges past Marquez) actually coexists with surrealism - predates it, coexists, and then outlives it considering there are authors still writing in that style even today.
So yeah, the statement that it exists in parallel to it is correct.
>>
>>336346257
Thanks senpai
>>
Mizzurna Falls
>>
Fan translation when?
>>
File: 1451700140503.jpg (15 KB, 276x368) Image search: [Google]
1451700140503.jpg
15 KB, 276x368
>>336340136
>a lot more faithful to the original work
did it ever cross your mind that not everything has to be faithful just because they were influenced by twin peaks?
>>
>>336347558
>did it ever cross your mind that not everything has to be faithful just because they were influenced by twin peaks?
When it sets itself as a clear homage, then it kinda does. And when I meant faithful, I meant that it actually reflects it better and on more substantial level than shitty eye winks at audience. OP asked which games that have a Twin Peaks feeling, I assumed that faithfulness of games that try to openly emulate the the image is a relevant subject.
>>
File: 1450479515693.jpg (37 KB, 449x546) Image search: [Google]
1450479515693.jpg
37 KB, 449x546
>>336346335
>trying this hard on anonymous board
>>
>>336347780
You seem to be very triggered by the fact that some people talk subject matter that goes above your head.
>>
Aubrey>all girls
>>
File: 1461857194493.png (2 MB, 1153x941) Image search: [Google]
1461857194493.png
2 MB, 1153x941
>your father will never tell you of the vision he had
>>
File: 4bf.png (181 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
4bf.png
181 KB, 625x626
>>336346335
I'm sorry to inform you, but Twin Peaks is surrealistic tv-show, because it has dream-like imagery. I recommend that you will read the definition of surrealism and watch the tv-show again, maybe you will understand then.
>>
>>336346079
>solid character
>switches between being a put-upon decent guy lashing out as a means to cope and an absolute heartless jackass constantly with no real in-between
I blame writers not knowing what to do with him. Two-faced as the character was, the actor did an awesome job with what he was given.
>>
>>336345920
>PS3 version called Red Seeds Profile run without any major problems.

Bullshit. Even if the framerate was ok, it had some terrible freezing issues on PS3.
>>
File: 3FFOfdT.jpg (887 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3FFOfdT.jpg
887 KB, 1920x1080
Is it worth finishing season 2 of twin peaks? I stopped watching when that fat major apparently got kidnapped by aliens or something. something about "owls are not what they seem".
>>
>>336346823
There's that one playthrough done by a girl who knows Japanese.
>>
>>336350105
Your arguments being?
Let just throw a quick few lines from Wiki for starter:
Surrealism is often confused with magical realism as they both explore illogical or non-realist aspects of humanity and existence. There is a strong historical connection between Franz Roh's concept of magic realism and surrealism, as well as the resulting influence on Carpentier's marvelous reality; however, important differences remain. Surrealism "is most distanced from magical realism [in that] the aspects that it explores are associated not with material reality but with the imagination and the mind, and in particular it attempts to express the 'inner life' and psychology of humans through art." It seeks to express the sub-conscious, unconscious, the repressed and inexpressible.
Considering that the major themes of Twin Peaks is an EXTERNAL force of evil, it clearly fails to meet that criteria.
You know, the argument has been laid out from the start of this debate. You actually have to present a counter-argument if you want to prove anything.

I get that you suckers have learned that "dream-like = surrealism" and that you are really eager to flaunt that knowledge on-line, and that you don't know anything more (you probably know jack shit about magical realism because reading is hard), but this is really rather pathetic.

>>336350729
I'd say it's worth finishing for the ending alone. But if you found the bizzare aspects of it unappealing, then I'm surprised you even made it past the first season.
>>
>>336342152
crashes most often occur if your pc has been running for a while, rebooting actually helps
>>
>>336340136
>>336340136
you sound like you're in fucking high school
>>
>>336351321
>But if you found the bizzare aspects of it unappealing

No, not at all, but season 2 just felt so slow.
>>
>>336351570
>>336351321
season 2 drags on like nobody's business. you're relatively close to the end so may as well finish it.
>>
>>336351496
>you sound like you're in fucking high school
What exactly is so triggering about this subject matter to you kids?

>>336351570
>No, not at all, but season 2 just felt so slow.
The discussion has already happened here, but yeah. The second half of the second season is one giant fucking filler. The ending (to me at least) kinda makes up for it, but there is a lot of dull parts there. The subplot with the major being one of the more interesting parts, actually.
>>
>>336340818
FUCKING THIS
>>
File: 1428284420641.webm (2 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1428284420641.webm
2 MB, 1440x1080
>all dem 10s in the show
>new show has new 10s
>Lynch casting only hot women
>puts himself into the show just to kiss one of them

How is he so based?
>>
>>336341962
>Comfy atmosphere
>Humorous, Loveable characters
>Pure tranquility with looming danger
>Mystery and the Supernatural
>The greatest main character known to mankind

All that + classic Lynch surrealism, it's p good
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.