[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong? Was is it babby """difficulty"""?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Atelier Dusk.png (324 KB, 504x233) Image search: [Google]
Atelier Dusk.png
324 KB, 504x233
What went wrong?

Was is it babby """difficulty"""?
Boring dialogues with no sprite art?
Absence of meaningful time management?
Tiny amount of endings?
Obnoxious chain making combat?
Standardized ingredients with no individuality?
Bland world?
Simplistic alchemy?
20% rarity plats?
Unpleasant homunculus?
No recurring cameos?
Alchemy becoming less and less important?
Game breaking bugs?
Amateur translation?
>>
I like both Dusk and Arland.
>>
>>336337480
Name some Atelier games that aren't babby mode """""difficulty""""""
>>
Escha and Logy has the best gameplay in both trilogies.
>>
>>336337678
Atelier Meruru Plus.
>>
>>336337691
second worst combat, worthless time management and braindead alchemy.
>>
It was that they were scared to bring back aging characters. One of the charming things about Arland was the characters growing up, Fuck you Astrid but with Dusk they kept that to a minimum, removed Ghost tits and Baldy and seemed deathly afraid to even have Ayesha or others appear in other titles. Now they're shilling plus versions by giving everyone what should have been from the beginning, but it'll still be shit.

Also no central, I'd love to visit that place.
>>
Why does everyone spell baby wrong?
>>
>>336338683
its a meem you dip
>>
>>336337480
Arland was simply garbage. Dusk was true descendant of oldschool Ateliers and was actually very good.
>>
>>336339252
I know you're joking but some people actually believe that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.