[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you sell your video games once you're done with them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: videogames.png (1 MB, 1021x767) Image search: [Google]
videogames.png
1 MB, 1021x767
Do you sell your video games once you're done with them?

Do you think they feel abandoned?
>>
kill yourself
>>
I haven't bought a physical copy of a game in years.
>>
File: homer.png (58 KB, 241x183) Image search: [Google]
homer.png
58 KB, 241x183
>>336337418
>Do you think they feel abandoned?
>>
>>336337418
I had several games that i unfortunately had to sell. when i have to money and the time ill buy all the games that i really liked, shit like catherine, folklore and other stuff like that.
>>
If I did I would just end up buying them again.
>>
>>336338729
>Millennials
Oh God.
>>
>>336337418
Only games I didn't enjoy
>>
>>336340263

>Owned a Commodore 64
When you assume you make an ass of you and me fuckface. It's just cheaper buying digitally nowadays
>>
>>336340792
>Not wanting to own physical pieces of art
>Wanting all your games to be tied up in a cloud

What a super pleb.
>>
>>336340792
Of course you did millennial. Back to your bernie speech on youtube.
>>
>>336340792
>It's just cheaper buying digitally nowadays

The funny thing it's not 90% of the time.
>>
>>336341162
But his favorite lets players go digital!
>>
>>336337418
No, most of the games I own I typically go back to

Now post more Bulma
>>
>>336341031
>>336341096
>>336341236

Bunch of denial here. The basic answer is I haven't bought a game in the past 5 years that I didn't get for sale on steam, I don't know of I've spent more than $30 on a game since I bought this pc. You can imagine whatever age you like for me.

Owning a box is fine, sure, but it's the least important thing in the world compared to playing the game itself
>>
>>336341435
>The basic answer is I haven't bought a game in the past 5 years that I didn't get for sale on steam, I don't know of I've spent more than $30 on a game since I bought this pc.

Can we please stop this meme? EVERY SINGLE PC GAMER SAYS THIS. If this were true why the fuck do games sell so much day one and so forth when they're $60?
>>
>>336341657

I don't buy games on day one. Items repeated all the time because it's true buddy, if you want to play ale on a budget you go through steam. I don't know what you want me to tell you but it's not worth spinning some elaborate web of lies to dupe some retard on /v/.
>>
I used to save everything and ree when anyone touched my shit. Then I settled for buying boxes. Now I don't give a shit, in the future it will take 5 minutes on tpb2020 to download whatever game I want, and emulators will outdo consoles.
>>
>>336341793
>I don't buy games on day one.

You and every single self proclaimed pc gamer out there. Sure you don't, buddy.
>>
>>336341793

Fuck it looks like I'm typing drunk. It's like the used bin in a game store, just those sales happen for a much bigger selection of games every weekend and it doesn't have to be a total pice of shit to go for under $5.
>>
>>336341793
First it was until they're under $30, now it's day one. Can't keep your story straight, can you?
>>
>>336341861

I don't know what you're trying to achieve making assumptions like this but if it makes you feel like you came up with a good point then nurture that feeling of victory.
>>
And my women, too.
>>
Probably going to sell some today so I can eat and get to work the rest of the week.

I have 5 dollars to my name and need to decide if that can get me to work, or 1 hour away where I can sell some games and probably walk out with like 50 bucks.

I hate my life.
>>
>>336341918

He asked how games sell for full price on day one if everyone apparently has e same consumer practice as me. I was explaining that I don't buy games on day one. Reading comprehension champ, you can do it just focus
>>
>>336341938
>Y-YOU'RE ASSUMING!!!!!!!

Spend any length of time around "pc gaymers" and every fucking one of them repeats like a damned parrot something to the effect of "I don't buy games until they're on sale or below $x." Which is a straight up lie because if you look at sales you know they aren't buying it on sale.
>>
>>336341938
Look at how mad you are! Don't blow your top.
>>
>>336342072
You're dealing with a very small fraction of the community, anon. I'm sure there are people who buy games they're excited about the day they're released, and I'm sure a grand majority of pc gamers have money to burn, but in my case and probably a lot of /v/ we don't have a ton of money to throw around. Statistically you're right, obviously people buy games full price and when they're released. I'm trying to explain that I don't, and it makes sense to wait for deals or general price drop. I'm not sure what you're attacking me for anymore but I feel like it doesn't have anything to do with digital distribution anymore, you're pissed about something else and figured you'd go bitch someone out on /v/ for it but the whole argument has gone

>You do a thing
>No I don't
>YES YOU DO BECAUSE MY GENERALIZATIONS SAY YOU DO, DONT ARGUE WITH THE FACTS I MAKE UP
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.