[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this the peak?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 256x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 256x360
Was this the peak?
>>
>>336324378
i bought 1 and 2 yesterday
did i do good?
>>
>>336324378
Great fucking game. Too bad you can't get your FOV correct in multiplayer.
>>
it was the fall
>>
File: Battlefield_2142_box_art.jpg (84 KB, 350x453) Image search: [Google]
Battlefield_2142_box_art.jpg
84 KB, 350x453
Hell no, this was. Anybody who claims BC2 was the peak hasn't played shit in the series.
>>
>>336326003
Battlefield 3 was the fall. How can anyone argue against the fact that we're about to go on 3 main games and a spin-off (Hardline) and they all play the exact fucking same. I'd understand your hate for BC2 if you are a BF vet, but this game was excellent in terms of gameplay and sound. Nobody can like pre-Bad Company Battlefields and then also like post-Bad Company Battlefields while hating Bad Company altogether. So please let me know your experience with the series so I can sleep soundly tonight.
>>
File: Battlefield2.jpg (104 KB, 350x496) Image search: [Google]
Battlefield2.jpg
104 KB, 350x496
The only correct answer.
>>
>>336324378
Is the server's dead?
>>
BFBC2: Vietnam was the fucking bees knees.
>>
>>336329851
Mostly Atacama and high ping, still fun though
>>
>>336324378
it needed some balancing, but it's way better than the shit we have nowdays
>>
>>336329851
Nope. Always like 20-30 servers populated but finding good ping can be hard depending on the time.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.