[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't Aldrich Faithful and Watchdogs of Farron work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg (220 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg
220 KB, 1200x650
Why don't Aldrich Faithful and Watchdogs of Farron work? Playing on Steam. Neither worked on either of two characters through NG and NG+. I've never been summoned a single time.

Why are they broken and why haven't they been fixed?
>>
>>336324089
bump god damnit, I know other people are having this problem
>>
>>336324823
Then why are you asking

Do you expect /v/ to magically have an answer to something no one knows? Use the Steam forums
>>
>>336324902
Because mother fucker I post on /v/ and I want to talk about it here.
>>
>>336324089
I have never been summoned by any covenant ever.

I'd like to have that darkmoon ring, but I don't want it bad enough to farm silver knights for a fortnight.
>>
Both of those work, you just need ultra specific SL and Weapon Memory.

It's the blues who literally do not work and are up to be patched in 1.06
>>
>>336325285
If you actually posted on /v/ you'd know this isn't your personal support forum and would actually have lurked more before posting or asked in a DSIII thread or the /dsg/ general after looking for a fix in the Steam forum that has thousands of bug threads, google'd it and a million more shit you could do instead of posting your problem on /v/ and expect a fix no one has

Newfag
>>
>>336325540
Took like 5-6 hours without increased droprate other than coin. With mimic and the ring it should take about 3 hours.

Not that bad.
>>
>>336325540
Now that I think about it, I never got summoned by Blue Sentinels either but never cared. It's sad that some items are completely inaccessible due to broken covenants.

>tfw no Great Deep Soul or Archdeacon's Great Staff
>>
>>336324089
Aldrich Faithful went really fast on PS4. Watchdogs of Farron I got summoned twice in an hour, so I just farmed the mobs for an hour instead.
>>
Aldrich Faithful is the most reliable because it's a large zone that's late in the game.
Watchdogs of Farron is just badly designed.
The zone is way too early in the game.
>>
>>336325763
You can farm every covenant item without even having to be online.
>>
>>336324089
Literally getting nonstop back-to-back Aldrich invasions here. SL 66, +8 weapon.
>>
>>336326429
Fuck. Steam? It just never happens for me.

I have an SL70 sitting at Anor Londo in Aldrich with a +8 and I'm getting nothing.
>>
>>336326604
Yeah, steam. Never had problems with the Faithful covenant.
Did you try equipping it?
>>
>>336326734
Wait, I have to equip something?
>>
>>336326861
Oh, sweet anon.
You'll only ever get summoned if you have the covenant item equipped.
>>
>>336324089
There's something wrong with your settings.

At level 60-78 I would get a aldritch summon atleast every 2 minutes.
>>
Guys , is there anywahy to backup already saved (without any soft) game? killed the pilligrim in the church , and this bitch Yuria is dropin a bomb on me again, already second time i just cant get secret ending, dont know if i;ll have enough desire to do all the same stuff again on ng++
>>
>>336327059
I was kidding fampai. I equipped the covenant banner. It's sad. I've only really PVP'd as Sunbro and Rosaria's Fingers.
>>
>>336324089
Keep your level low and your weapon upgrades to a minimum. Keep in mind that the average retard playing won't do a lot of leveling or weapon upgrades, this affects who you can invade.

I reccomend starting over and staying at sl20 during your swamp grind.

For aldritch, sl50 should be good. Remember, don't over-upgrade your weapons!
>>
>>336327548
>Keep your level low and your weapon upgrades to a minimum
>Keep in mind that the average retard playing won't do a lot of leveling or weapon upgrades

I was really kind of hoping for a kind of Darkroot Garden meta. I wasn't even considering "the average retard" I was considering real Souls players because thats who I assumed would be playing this game. People who would look at Farron's and Aldrich and say "Oh, this is the new Cat Covenant" and treat it as such. Is that not happening?
>>
>>336327928
Game is too new. Right now it's flooded with your average player who doesn't minmax.

Also the furfag covenant only takes place in a low level area. Even in NG+ you will barely get any invades, so unless you want to farm grass from the mobs you may have to start over.
>>
>>336327431
O-oh. Well, aside from not having it equipped, I've no idea what could be the issue.
Maybe you're softbunned. :^)
>>
>>336328305
Is that really a thing?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.