[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Sony wants to make a Bloodborne sequel but From doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: bloodborne-ps4-2.jpg (291 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne-ps4-2.jpg
291 KB, 1200x675
So Sony wants to make a Bloodborne sequel but From doesn't want to do it.

What developer would you trust to make a good sequel to this game?
>>
>Forced sequel

Fuck off.
>>
>>336320197
Obsidian
>>
God of War devs.
>>
>>336320197
Retro
>>
Better it stay dead.
>>
>>336320313

Is it a forced sequel if Sony intended it to be a franchise from the beginning?

I mean, who sinks that much money into an exclusive for it to be a one and done deal?
>>
>>336320569
And it wasn't even a system seller
>>
>>336320569
It's a forced sequel when the original resolved all its plots and there would be nothing to gain from going back and doing it all again. They could easily make a similar game in a different setting.
>>
Not everything needs a sequel. Dark Souls was out of material after one game, and they had to punch through the bottom of the barrel by the time they started working on 3.
>>
>>336320197
Fuck the fuck off you normie shitbag
>>
Dark souls was 3 game deal for Namco.
>>
File: fitty.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
fitty.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>336320818
>resolved all its plot points
this is what Fromdrones actually believe
>>
>>336321015
Okay, so what would you do with a sequel? The Hunter already killed the Moon Presence and ended the hunt. Or would you make an even-more-forced prequel to elaborate on plot points we already know about?
>>
Does Sony actually want a sequel to BB? BB is easily my favorite Souls game, and I would take a sequel any day as long as it's done well.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.