[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any of you play this master piece on the phone? >in game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: unnamed.jpg (183 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
183 KB, 1280x800
any of you play this master piece on the phone?

>in game store isn't pay to win
>free items every hour or so sent to you
>gems are sent to you every day and its not like 2 gems its 100 to 40 gems a day plus cards
>card game
>dice game
>monopoly and sorry mixed together
>no voice
>no chat
>playing with everyone around the world
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg3dq4Dulwk
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=galh6ql3vUs
>>
File: frieza.jpg (11 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
frieza.jpg
11 KB, 250x201
How much are they paying you to shill your shit?

downloading anyway because I just got an iPhone and have no idea what to play on it
>>
>>336316301
Isn't that just 100% Orange Juice? I know you're shilling this shit, with how many responses there are and how few posters there are, but you picked the wrong place to shill a 100% OJ ripoff.
>>
File: 1462186771136.jpg (195 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
1462186771136.jpg
195 KB, 450x325
>>336316347
man i wish i worked for them this game is like Dokapon Kingdom
>>
>>336316490
OJ isn't on the phone but i have that on my pc as well and play it when i can if im home
>>
Is it on Android?
>>
>>336317273
i think its only on android
>>
>>336317448
I just downloaded it on my iphone
>>
>>336317631
didn't know i don't own a apple device
>>
I guess I'll give it a try
I've gotten pretty bored of Puzzle & Dragons
>>
>>336318213
its fun cause you feel like you are actually betting real money that they are always giving you free

the money is used for the Joy shop so there's more reason's to have more joy

joy is money in the game
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.