[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I give up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: pontiff2_tc.jpg (470 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pontiff2_tc.jpg
470 KB, 1920x1080
I give up
>>
Parry.
>>
>>336310374
Uh.. Git gud?
>>
>>336310590
Moderators
>>
>>336310590
MODS
>>
>>336310374
You on a PC?
>>
Someone should post that pasta.
>>
>>336310374
OP please list
Level w/ build
Starting Class
Weapon you are using
Spells (if any ,sorry,faggot detected)
>>
>>336310590
you gone goofed
>>
>>336310590
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>People with slow as fuck weapons and no magic
>HORY SHIT FUCKU DIS GURU

>People with mad dank R1 mashing builds and/or magic
>Did it first try :^)

Salt
>>
>>336310374
What level are you? I was able to beat him at around level 50.

Don't be discouraged, because most of the memesters here that claim to beat bosses on their first try are overleveled with 10 gorillian souls that they farmed from co-op and more than likely cheated by seeing the boss's moveset as a phantom where they have no penalty for failing.
>>
You can do it, I believe in you.

Don't you dare go hollow.
>>
>>336310374
Beat him first-try with my Sorcerer/Pyromancer/Straighsword+shield build. Literally get gud.
>>
>>336311813
I did it first try with 80% BKGS, 20% dark sword before I realized I could get away with using the BKGS.
Most of his attacks whiffed right over me. I was pretty nervous after seeing so much about him here and from my friend, but I got lucky I guess.
>>
File: sickos.png (55 KB, 142x233) Image search: [Google]
sickos.png
55 KB, 142x233
>>336310590
>>336311657
>[Deleted]
>>
>>336310590
>>336311657
>[Deleted]

Hopefully he is banned for the next 4 years.
>>
File: c40.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
c40.gif
2 MB, 448x252
dare I even ask what I missed
>>
>>336310374
Ok faggot this is how you beat.
Step one get Astora Greatsword
Step two get leo ring
Step three upgrade Astora to +5 or 6
Step four Eqiupe both
Step five charge r2 and counter attack for a fourth of his hp
step six WA for the rest.
There you go faggot now shut up
>>
>>336310374
Have you tried circle strafing to the right? If you're too incompetent to parry then you should at least be able to do that.

The only real obstacle is the shade. If you don't have enough dps to kill it as it spawns then it can be difficult to find the opening necessary to kill it later.
>>
I really wish I'd stop seeing threads complaining about easy bosses like abyss watchers or pontif and start seeing some threads about the literally fucking impossible bosses: soul of cinder and namelss King.
>>
>>336313569
I'll give you nameless king but soul of cinder wasn't that hard for me personally
>>
File: BITE THE FLASK.jpg (60 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
BITE THE FLASK.jpg
60 KB, 640x960
Took me 2 tries to realize I could parry him, 1 more to realize I need to bumrush the clone, won on my 4th

Git gud
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.