[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make cool as fuck characters/nations >they are the bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
>make cool as fuck characters/nations
>they are the bad guys
>meanwhile the good guys are the same bunch of boring faggots with some special snowflake mary sue power

When will this meme end?
>>
never. this is the only story that japs can write
>>
File: 1434661036715.png (52 KB, 143x150) Image search: [Google]
1434661036715.png
52 KB, 143x150
>play xenoblade
>listen to Shulk talk about love and friendship within the first hour
>throw the game in the garbage

>play FF13
>listen to Lightning angst about her problems and emotions
>into the garbage

>play Bravely Default
>rinse and repeat
>into the trash

I've just given up on RPGs. Let them rot.
>>
>empire annex you bringing in magitek and all the benefits they provide as well as put an end to the primal threat
>this is bad somehow
>>
enemy variety matters, variety in allied characters typically doesn't because they won't be there for any length of time and the player isn't required to be looking at them as long as they will the bad guys

an interesting enemy to fight is usually cooler because no effort at all is put into the player/allied faction

just my take on it
>>
>>336309672
a man chooses, a slave obeys.
>>
>>336309491

oh god its the truth. literally every anime/magna ever
>>
>>336309672
>leaving out the part where they are clearly next in line to be manipulated and then discarded by their benefactors
>>
>being this edgy
>supporting mass genocide
>not helping to reclaim Ala Mhigo
>>
>>336309772
Yeah and I choose the Empire, what's your point
>>
File: sorry.png (17 KB, 188x389) Image search: [Google]
sorry.png
17 KB, 188x389
>garleans admit it was kinda asshole what they did so far
>they apologize and join eorzea
>next expansion is about the garlean empire, you can play some mary sue garlean who is able to use magic by the power of Hydaelyn
>you can play a garlean inspired class with a gunblade with mixed ranged and melee skills

A man can dream.
>>
File: Smug Pepe King.jpg (117 KB, 1177x1560) Image search: [Google]
Smug Pepe King.jpg
117 KB, 1177x1560
>>336309315
>The Empire is always evil
I really do wish they stop this shit. I want to play as a good loyal subject will put an end to the traitorous rebels who want to destroy my home.
>>
>>336310385
Hopefully the game is dead before the next expansion.
>>
>>336310385
I wouldnt doubt we'll get a Garlean race. Considering there's quite a few Garlean detractors in the game as it is, it isnt out of the question they could write in an exodus. The only stupid thing is that would mean an entire other human looking race.
>>
>>336310196
the only thing you've chosen is cuckoldry
>>
>>336310696

Garleans have no internal resivoir of aether, meaning they can't be disciples of magic
>>
>>336310696
>The only stupid thing is that would mean an entire other human looking race.
Yeah, I just realized that after sending my post. Doesnt help that they look literally the same as hyurans except for the third eye thing. So I doubt we will get them, even Yoshi wouldnt be that lazy. r-right?
Anyway, I want at least a fucking gunblade class. I know there are too many DPS classes rigfht now, but I ironically FFXIV lacks a DPS class with a sword.
>>
File: races.png (172 KB, 742x653) Image search: [Google]
races.png
172 KB, 742x653
>>336310696
Pretty sure the fanbase has zero issues with that.
>>
>>336310971
That might be interesting if you think about it. They would be the first race that cant play a certain class but might compensate it with higher phsycal stats. But then again it would kill the diversity as people might feel forced to play garleans for minmaxing in raids as melee dps and shit. So that could backfire hard and only cause asspain.
>>
>>336311367

imagine if race changes were a thing in FFXI
>>
>>336311225
>that chart
Why the french so much more into lizardmen than everyone else?
>>
File: FFXIV_Au_Ra.png (677 KB, 885x675) Image search: [Google]
FFXIV_Au_Ra.png
677 KB, 885x675
>>336311225
Using that OLD kek is OLD they introduced this...
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.