[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any reason at all to get this remaster if you already have the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 81Ztew+xnuL._SL1266_.jpg (265 KB, 1012x1266) Image search: [Google]
81Ztew+xnuL._SL1266_.jpg
265 KB, 1012x1266
any reason at all to get this remaster if you already have the PS3 and PC version?

are they adding anything new?
>>
>>336303362
No.
>>
It just wouldn't feel right on PC.
>>
>>336303362
>any reason at all to get this remaster if you already have the PS3 and PC version?
>PS3 and PC
>and

Don't you mean or?Why would you buy the same game twice, VC was already an HD gen game too.
>>
>>336304089
Because it wasn't HD on PS3
>>
>>336304089
I bought the game twice because I had the PS3 version and wanted to own the game on PC after switching to primarily PC gaming. Plus I like supporting Japanese games on PC and don't mind rebuying games if there's enough incentive to do it.
>>336304170
720p is HD
>>
>>336303691
Didn't the PC version actually have some frame rate issues were certain weapons were given firing rates higher than they were meant to?
>>
>>336304170
Because you only played in 720p you would buy the game again? Didn't it even come with the side story DLCs, then it may have been a better value if you only played the base game.
>>
>>336304443
That was fixed long ago officially. But at one point in time, yes.
>>
>>336304443
The 60fps speed up RoF on weapons, scout rushes and changing positions could be more difficult
>>
>>336303362
I'm worried about the steel case. Are they going to give us a normal case version along with the steel case? I don't want the game to stand out.
>>
>>336303362
get it because of the cute girls on the box cover
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.