[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you like to see for Star Fox 0-2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Star Fox Zero.jpg (60 KB, 640x330) Image search: [Google]
Star Fox Zero.jpg
60 KB, 640x330
What would you like to see for Star Fox 0-2?
>>
The return of Macbeth, Aquas and Katina
>>
>>336291448
A good game
>>
>>336291448

A good game
>>
>>336291448
A good game
>>
Panther Caruso back in Star Wolf instead of that faggot Oikenny
>>
A game which is good
>>
A game with as many levels as SF64. For starters.

And no repeating levels by changing the enemy placements and calling it a day.
>>
if your fox goes 0-2 in bracket you're fucking awful
>>
File: 463073-m_004[1].jpg (207 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
463073-m_004[1].jpg
207 KB, 1024x768
>>336291448
MechWarrior Mercenaries: Star Fox Edition

Get paid with each mission and go full mercenary.

Customize all your vehicles and hire the team you want.

Hundreds of different missions on different planets, including missions unrelated to the main story.

Alternate vehicles are limited to their own optional missions.

Fully branching storylines depending on which missions you do, including being able to side with the bad guys or go full rogue.
>>
A game with a normal control scheme that doesn't heavily rely on its nearly 20-year-old predecessor and isn't afraid to try new locations or scenarios.

Maybe it could even have difficulty settings and not scrap modes to focus on framerate while still getting it wrong.
>>
>>336291448
Playable Star Wolf. Their walker is the shit.
>>
>>336292197
The original game did have difficulty settings.

They were called routes.

I could only beat the level 1 route because I was a shit.
>>
>>336291448
For it to never exist and let this series stay dead. Preserve my childhood memories of the original.
>>
Krystal
>>
>>336291639
You would think they would have done a full on remake of the train level.
>>
homoerotic situations with all the teammates
>>
For Nintendo to make new IPs instead of rehashing the same franchises over and over.
>>
>>336292980
>no HIT THE BRAKES level
>no ENEMY MOTHERSHIP APPROACHING level
>no VENOM AIR DEFENSE ZONE level
>no warp zones
>no ANDROSS IS AN INSANE FOOL level
>no LET'S SNEAK IN LOW AND SURPRISE THEM level

I'm OK with no Solar, but man did they fuck up the rest.
>>
KRYSTAL
>>
>>336293251
Sector Omega was basically Venom Air Defense zone. .
>>
More one on one dogfight boss battles. That bonus fight with Wolf was one of the few places where the game reached Platinum's typical levels of hype.
>>
>>336291448
More on-rails sections.
>>
>>336293642
I know it was trying to be, especially with shoving in those Area 6 spinny tops at the end, but it really wasn't.

And it was unbelievably short. Fortuna was like that too.
>>
WELL I WON'T BUY IT.

The Director said that if he can make a sequel, he plans on putting it after Adventures on the timeline so he can add Krystal.
>>
>>336291448

I'd rather continue off of Assault and improve the ground combat with Gyro controls or something.
>>
File: miyamoto puppets.jpg (159 KB, 621x642) Image search: [Google]
miyamoto puppets.jpg
159 KB, 621x642
>>336291448
Anyone but Miyamoto in charge. I'd even take Dylan Cuthbert back.
>>
Earning points actually has a purpose like unlocking permanent laser upgrades, defense boosts and better agility.

Keep the Zero control scheme, just make the routes even harder.

Online dogfighting, make the fights 4-on-4 but with CPU turrets and such to make battles feel larger.
>>
>>336291448

More fucking game
>>
>>336291448
No gimmicks
>>
>>336293251
I miss Macbeth, but Katina sucked desu

>Fly around a barren wasteland with a pyramid in the middle and shoot down the bad guys without trying to shoot the allies
>There are no penalties for shooting down your allies except a scolding from Bill
>Your teammates can even shoot down your allies
>Some giant mothership that is tedious and hardly a challenge to destroy. I say tedious because brakes are worthless in this game, so you can't brake and shoot. Instead you have to fly past the fucking ship, do a u-turn, rinse and repeat
>You are flying in a tiny ass space where you are bound to crash into anyone.

Fuck this stage, especially on Expert Mode. This, Aqua, Bolse, Fichina, Solar, Area 6's tedious as hell boss and Sector Z are the sucky stages in Star Fox 64 imo.
>>
I would just want 64 but with more levels that were longer and more branching paths
I think the zero control scheme is fine but it's not as smooth or fun as 64
Online vs modes
that's pretty much it
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.