[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>PCucks complain about how consoles are weak and how PCs are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: fesh.gif (33 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
fesh.gif
33 KB, 267x200
>PCucks complain about how consoles are weak and how PCs are better because you can upgrade them
>Sony wants to release stronger version of the PS4
>for some reason this angers PCucks
>>
People get upset at anything just to piss others off so I wouldn't give it too much thought.
>>
>CONSOLES ARE HOLDING PC BACK
>PC is more powerful
>>
>>336282652
>games are made for consoles
>they're shit because of it
>>
>>336282746
>games are made for PC
>mustard cries for console games
>>
Major different between spending like $100-200 upgrading a PC and spending ~$400(???) for a new console
>>
>>336282926
This you fucking idiots

/thread
>>
it doesnt anger me.
>>
>>336281434
I'm happy they're doing it. It will lower the price on the original one which I will promptly procure from thine local tech store/eBay listing.
>>
>buying prebuilt
>>
>>336281434
>thinking PS4.1 is going to play games at 4K
>thinking PS4.1 is called PS4.5
>thinking devs are going to support 60fps suddenly
>>
>>336281434
doesn't anger me, but it should anger ps4 people since they were told their console was future proof for quite a number of years, obviously anyone could see that was a lie because nothing is "future proof", such a stupid term. The difference is with a pc you can choose the part you want to upgrade especially if its outdated. Ps4 is like a mac, You gotta buy the whole unit just to upgrade.

Still, with the VR headset I can see why they really needed to do it. Maybe the whole specs are that outdated that it just needed the whole thing rebuilt anyway.

I'd still be happy to have a better VR experience, especially when this is the generation that it really matters. Its really gonna be make or break for these next couple of years and i really hope it takes off.
>>
No PC player cares.
>>
>>336282926
> $100-200

Oh I didn't know there were high end top of the line gpus that cost only $200.
>>
>>336285772
You know you can't say that sony was saying something without a source, right?
>>
>>336281434
>new console coming out 2 years after previous console from same company
>not making people mad
I'd be mad If I bought a PS4, which I almost did. Glad I waited.
>>
>you'll have to wait until the ps4.5 is released before you can play uncharted 4
Anyone know this feel bros?
>>
OP posts like this should get perma banned
>>
>>336281434
This is a black thing isnt it?
>>
>>336281434
>PC
>Upgrade when you want

>Console
>Upgrade when some company feels like making some more money.

It's not rocket science.
>>
>he still believes in the PS4K meme

Enjoy your ultra high definition exclusives like Zoolander 2 and Paul Blart 4 sonyponies.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.