[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one fucked Junko dead body?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (137 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
137 KB, 500x280
Which one fucked Junko dead body?
>>
Mikan, if you look at her eyes, you just KNOW
>>
>>336277894
All of them
>>
>>336277894
Mahiru

Sluttiest panties and canon lesbian
>>
Literally tumblr: the game
>>
willing to bet kazuichi
>>
daily reminder that Gundham did nothing wrong
>>
It was actually Hajime. Forgot where I read it but something confirmed it.
>>
>>336278446
>The game imply he did it to save everybody
>Still denied with the expectation that everyone except him die

I really like the character, but the whole altruistic motive was bullshit
>>
>>336278589
He was just morbidly chuuni
>>
>>336278184
>>
>>336278589
He was fighting to live, as opposed to resigning to his fate and dying. His actions were definitely selfish, but his mindset felt far from evil. The only time he really tried to put up a fight during the case was when they thought there wasn't a battle between him and Nidai.

The reason I think a lot of people like Gundham during that case is because he stays true to himself till the very end. He never drops the chuuni act and the reasoning behind his actions felt very in character. I wouldn't really say he tried to justify his actions so much as explain them. I mean he literally tells everyone to trample over his life like it's trash and move forward, and goes out making a fucking arcane circle.
>>
>>336278794
Wait, is this implying Gundham goes commando?
>>
>>336281197
obviously
>>
>>336277976
They all have the same eyes, its worse than an A1 anime
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.