[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you folks think of this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 354246.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
354246.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
What do you folks think of this game?
>>
It was pretty good at the time, but the dust has settled now.
>>
>>336275132
2d Furry kingdom hearts 8/10
>>
The gameplay is pretty fun but the character design is awful.
>>
really surprised me. it's a good game. I enjoyed it and will play it again someday.
>>
>>336275132
Fun, good combat, a companion that actually does something
It was a fairly solid game, especially for being coded and drawn by one person.

The end was an interesting surprise
not the funeral, the bit right before that, I didn't like the funeral
>>
File: like it.jpg (62 KB, 630x456) Image search: [Google]
like it.jpg
62 KB, 630x456
Fidget breaks the game because you can easily multiply her damage to 1 shot anything.
>>
decent game but its furshit
>>
>>336277317
>e10 game
>calling it furshit
>implying there is any sexual reference in game
Do you just call anything with anthropomorphic characters in it furshit?
Is the original star fox furshit too?
>>
>>336275132
Too easy, but still fun.

you can pretty much infinite combo and block everyone and every attack.
>>
>>336277502
If furries are like 90% of the fanbase then its furshit. Im pretty sure the guy who made dust is a furfaggot himself as well
>>
>>336277502
Dust is the devs fursona.
>>
Amazing for something that was made almost entirely by one person.
>>
>>336277771
really? I mean it's pretty obvious he was a furry, with the elysian tail anim plans and such, but really?
that's kinda hilarious
>>
After the first few minutes, I thought Fidget was going to be the typical annoying sidekick, and expected that she'd annoy the hell out of me for most of the game. I ended up really liking her.

I awww'd so hard at that one world map transition screen where she's sleeping in the tree.

Anyway, the game is your typical Metroidvania, but with a combat system like Muramasa's or Odin Sphere's. It is very good, but not terribly challenging. Once you really get used to the mechanics, most battles become pretty trivial. If you play a lot of 2D platformers, you may as well start on the difficulty level above the "normal" one. You'll probably still die a few times, as the difficulty spikes in some spots.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.