[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/, I was looking around in my local game shop and found
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: RuleofRose.jpg (26 KB, 250x354) Image search: [Google]
RuleofRose.jpg
26 KB, 250x354
Hey /v/, I was looking around in my local game shop and found they're selling a decent looking copy of Rule of Rose for $199.

Do I buy it? Is it actually worth it?
>>
200 bucks? Fuck no you dont
>>
If you want a mediocre game about weeb shit and "muh rape" that's only famous because it's rare, sure, go for it.
>>
>>336275037
No.
>>
>>336275224
>>336275224

I know the game isn't very good but for collecting anyway. If it's worth a lot because it's rare wouldn't that mean it just becomes worth more and more as time passes?
>>
>>336275037
My ex was into it so i was seriously considering getting it for her. Looked into it, is literally around $200 on average and is just about a depressed weeb girl that goes on a weird, stupid spirited away/Alice in Wonderland adventure. Fuck that. Not worth it.
>>
>>336275236

How about instead of getting upset over my opinion, you contribute meaningfully to the conversation I'm trying to facilitate? I'm not trying to fucking argue which game is best, I told you this is my first. Just because this is 4chan doesn't mean you have to be an asshole all the time.
>>
>>336276257
What the fuck are you talking about? I'm the one who made the thread. I'm just asking if it's worth $199 in good condition for collector's value
>>
>>336276223
It's not just about the story, which is twisted as fuck. The gameplay feels like a fucking punishment.
>>
I have absolutely no idea of why anyone would play 200 for this when you can just emulate it
>>
>>336276396
For collecting. I've seen videos of it I know the game is pretty low tier
>>
you're better off waiting for some garage sale or some poor fucker who doesn't know what they're selling
i got mine for $10 on a second hand store, that was years ago.
>>
Don't be silly. If it was 20$ then it would be worth it.
Old games are not a good investment unless buying an old collection for pennies from some smuck or happen to be there and then when the game actually released and it just happens to become rare.

You're wasting your money.
>>
My buddy got it for me as a gift like 4 years ago for $50 or so on ebay. Holy fuck I had no idea it was $200 now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.