[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>checking out f2p Steamshit >read reviews to decide if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 4khours.png (26 KB, 623x272) Image search: [Google]
4khours.png
26 KB, 623x272
>checking out f2p Steamshit
>read reviews to decide if shit justifies bandwidth
>find all these +1000hr negative reviews on most every title

Is there a word for this besides addiction?
>>
I assume he once liked it, but the developer changed it not to his liking, therefore he is posting a negative review to voice his displeasure at said changes.
>>
Liking a game =/= recommending it to others
>>
You've got over 150,000 hours on your life
Would you recommend it to someone else?
>>
I want to punch you in the face OP, read the fucking review.
Good game turned shit thanks patches
>>
File: dontwasteyours.png (44 KB, 646x380) Image search: [Google]
dontwasteyours.png
44 KB, 646x380
Maybe the word is masochism?
>>
>>336271332
If someone put that many hours into a game, it was definitely worth their $$ investment.

They clearly enjoyed it enough to keep playing for 999 hours.
>>
>>336272105
>f2p
>$$ investment
>>
File: positivereview.png (37 KB, 628x386) Image search: [Google]
positivereview.png
37 KB, 628x386
Positive review?
>>
File: 1421382220639.jpg (68 KB, 387x429) Image search: [Google]
1421382220639.jpg
68 KB, 387x429
>>336271595
>>
>reading reviews written by 12 year olds
>>
>>336271332
You play a game for 1000 hours, so you know every inch of it, every particle of every gameplay mechanic. You know every pros and cons of it. Maybe you realise that it's not a very good game after all, but you keep playing it because it's either good enough or you don't want to lose all the time you've already invested into it. Or maybe you focus your attention on bad things in your review so your friends or people you don't know won't judge you for playing a bad (in their possible opinion) game.
>>
File: bestgameofthe21stcent.png (50 KB, 620x512) Image search: [Google]
bestgameofthe21stcent.png
50 KB, 620x512
>>336271548
You do have a point, many of these I find are backlash for a shitty patch or devs fucking up.

But they went through it all before over the course of their playing, why now?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.