[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /v/ , i made a thread here asking witch games should i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Hello /v/ , i made a thread here asking witch games should i bring to the hospital.but i was not very clear.I'm going there due to depression(if anyone cares) anyway , i have all neptunia games ssd p4 p4dan superbeat xonic tales of hearts r toukiden kiwami ragnarok odysay ace and steins gate.Please help me make a good mix of games since ill be staying there for 10 days.
>>
i also have demons gaze on disc... is it any good?
>>
Bring a book on learning English.
>>
ohhh and only 16gigs card
>>
>>336262606
thanks for advice asshole
>>
>>336262841
May it serve you well.
You can do this, anon, I believe in you -
You can beat illiteracy.
>>
>>336262368
If you are depressed you are better of torrenting Kamen Rider Fourze and marathoning that
>>
>>336262368
what kind of mental hospital allows electronics?
>>
>>336262909
not everyone is from burgerland like you
>>
>>336263057
I'll be staying at the 4th floor(they allow that stuff there)
>>
Meh , i hoped for serious advice , but what could i expect from /v/
>>
>>336263183
what the fuck. lucky asshole. every time I've been admitted they won't even allow shorts with drawstrings. what country are you from?
>>
What does NepNep mean ?
>>
>>336263515
Lithuania
>>
File: hyperdimension_neptunia.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
hyperdimension_neptunia.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>
>>336263483
dude if you have depression I feel you, but seriously, why are you asking strangers on a mongolian art site such a vague question and expecting some kind of great answer?
you sound like you already have a fuckton of games to play anyway, and I may not know your circumstances but I'm fairly sure if you're struggling with depression idling your time away on video games to the point you need that fucking many isn't going to help. I'm not even saying that in a mean way, if you want to improve your mood at least a little you should really get off 4chan and try to lay off the vidya for a while.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.