[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Street Fighter V rank system in a nutshell.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Street Fighter V rank system in a nutshell.
>>
Always better to fight someone than nobody at all. Also not much of a difference between those ranks.
>>
>>336262382
Have you played the game ? There's a huge difference between those ranks
>>
>>336261884
it happens when the player pool is low.
>>
>>336261884
I'm super silver and only get super golds and plats. Great game design capcom. Really appreciate it. Also fuck captcha. Commercial trucks. GTFO
>>
OP here, this is my first Street-Fighter Game, I started it 2 days ago, and l everytime I play ranked, there is always a fucktard spammer with Ryu/Ken or a guy with 1000PL more than me. Fuck this

Great game tho
>>
>>336263395
If you don't play people better than you, you'll never improve
>>
>>336265042
That is so wrong. I find you get exponentially better playing something at your level. Peaking at that point, then moving to another level of play and repeating.
>>
>>336262382
>Also not much of a difference between those ranks.

fucking shitposting retard
>>
>>336262382
ok we get it you're a 9000lp player and you do tourneys etc you're so good etc

but you're fucking retarded to think that there is not much difference between a 0-1k and a 3-4k
>>
>>336261884
which is weird cause i'm 3.3k and never fought someone with less than 1.5k, but I face most of the times people 4k and above.

I believe the games pair you based on your W/L ratio rather than points.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.