[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20th anniversary of Crash this year >all dem hints over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1462030885941.png (692 KB, 637x717) Image search: [Google]
1462030885941.png
692 KB, 637x717
>20th anniversary of Crash this year
>all dem hints over the last months and years
>now this

So Sony and Activision obviously have some kind of deal going on.

Coul it actually be happening?
>>
It's just a cameo.
Be glad they even acknowledged it exists.
>>
I am buying Uncharted 4 just for this shitty 10 minute easter egg.
>>
>>336259329
In TLoU they had easter eggs for Jak & Daxter and Uncharted, but not Crash. Obviously because of the rights so I doubt they paid Activision or reached some agreement just for a cameo.
>>
Crash now better be a unlockable skin because of this. It would make up for no fat Drake.
>>
If so, it won't be by Naughty Dog.

Buncha prisses think they're "too good for that kind of game". Bleh.
>>
>>336258914
hopefully no
>>
This IS the deal.

There is no game.

did you rike it
>>
Last of Us was referenced in uncharted 3 before it was announced so who knows
>>
>>336260270
classic polygon crash running around in uncharted 4

that would be awesome
>>
But

It already happened.

Please don't tell me you guys actually thought they'd make another Crash Bandicoot, they were most probably hinting towards that cameo.

Not that I'd like a new one, seeing that the actual game inside the game has a fucking HIGH SCORE when Crash Bandicoot never had those, if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>336261087

It doesn't. They only added that to justify one of the characters saying he "got the high score".
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.