[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mmm. I can taste your saltiness every time I play him. I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 27228.png (183 KB, 286x395) Image search: [Google]
27228.png
183 KB, 286x395
Mmm. I can taste your saltiness every time I play him.

I can feel your asshole tighten up so hard that it tears the cover off your chair.

You had me down to 5. You were just one spell, one minion, one thing away from taking me down.

I've been holding him in my hand since turn 3, just waiting for the absolute saltiest moment to play him.

And I just did.
>>
and you still lost because you were so behind the board control that you went down to 5 in first place.
>>
>>336256842
>Reno
LOL remember that card. Cute.
>>
>>336257451
Haha. I'm just getting started, kid.
>>
>>336256842

And then you're down back to 5 the next turn
>>
>>336257451
This desu. HP cards like healbot, Tree of Life, and any armor cards only prolong the inevitable. They get you no board control whatsoever.
>>
>>336256842
Jokes on you senpai. I quit playing this Pay 2 Win powercreep game since right after Blackrock came out. Every time I see a Hearthstone thread with more bullshit powercreep cards that came out after I quit just reminds me that I made the right choice.
>>
>Opponent plays Reno
>win 2 turns later because board control

Suck my dick. Tempo Mage 4lyfe
>>
Hearthstone is shit. Kys.
>>
Hilariously i recently beat a Reno Mage even after he played him 3 times with 2 Brewmasters.

Like what other anons said, life gain means nothing without board presence.
>>
>>336258073
I only bought Naxx and realized that was the worst mistake of my life, but now I only stick around for arena which I casually played in the morning while I got ready for classes.

If you actually ladder-climb you're a fucking idiot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.