[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>New CoD trailer >"Oh wow this one actually looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
>New CoD trailer
>"Oh wow this one actually looks decent"
>Ends up being another piece of garbage

Why do they fall for this every time?
>>
you are asking on /v/ where everyone falls for the hype for every let down game of the last decade
tldr : people are fucking retards
>>
>>336255527
If you shave your eyelashes, tilt your head to the side and squint, your eye kind of looks like a pussy
>>
the last one i played was blops 2, that shit was great tho.
>>
>>336255659
I think people are just having fun, at least this is my opinion with 28.

When I was a teenager and poor I used to buy JRPG cause they always took longer to complete now that I am older I prefer shorter games that arent too much time consuming,something to relax and have fun with friends.
>>
You would think that after a while they would stop
>>
Infinite trailer was jack shit garbage. I don't even play CoD but they have nice trailers a lot of the time. This one was stupid.
>>
This one doesn't look decent though. The trailer was really lazily made and had that corny pop song at the end. It just looks like a worse version of Blops 3.

It's also supposed to be INFINITE WARS SPACE SPACE FUTURE but half the game takes place on earth and everyone is just using normal guns that shoot regular bullets.
>>
>>336256078
Yeah like it was super terrible but they still buy it
>>
But CoD 4 remake?
>>
>>336255887
i avoid jrpgs because every time i see a cutscene even of 5 seconds i'm thinking "fuck this shit" on 99% of the games i play
i'm 29 myself that that it matters
>>
>>336256665
gotta pay $110 dollars for it, can't buy it separately. it also only comes with 10 cod4 maps (cod4 had 20 maps)
>>
>>336256665
Literally the only redeemable thing about this atrocious trailer
>>
>>336256940
How do they fuck it up this badly
>>
>>336256791
different people different tastes?
I still enjoy modern games today.
Dont know why kids today have to keep sperging at every game that comes out, I think it has probably to do with too much free time so wasting a few hours a day for them to argue about games they hate is just killing time in the end till the next day.

I rather discuss and stick to the games I like.
>>
>>336257160
it's not a fuck up, it's intentionally. addicted consumers will still buy it by the millions. cod is mostly marketing, and they're very good at marketing. you and i won't buy this game, but the game isn't meant for us. it's meant for little Tommy in suburbia whose parents just want him to be quiet.
>>
>>336255887
I'm 28 as well, and I hate that fucking mentality.
Your kind are the exact fucking reason we need to pay 80€ for some 3 hour shit campaigns nowadays.
>>
>>336257486
Because fuck everything else. You gotta market it for the brainless consumers who won't think twice about it
>>
>>336255527
Can you please post more of my waifu.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.