[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How retarded do you have to be to prefer this...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 77
File: wowgameplay.webm (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
wowgameplay.webm
1 MB, 1920x1200
How retarded do you have to be to prefer this...
>>
File: wowgameplay2.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
wowgameplay2.webm
2 MB, 720x404
...over this?
>>
As retarded to enjoy current World of Warcraft.
>>
>playing wow
>ever
heheh xd
>>
>>336251363
>>336251460
retarded enough to still be playing world of warcraft in the first place
>>
>>336251363
Pretty sure that webm was a specific bug.

AKA
>cherrypicked
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (61 KB, 190x198) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
61 KB, 190x198
>>336251363

DELETE THIS
>>
>>336251460
You can double/triple jump in wow now?
And grow wings?
Is it from that new class only or did they add similar moves to all classes?
>>
>>336251363
>level 1 warrior auto-attacking a random mob
vs
>level 90 something demon hunter using movement and active skills
>>
>>336251892
only demon hunter.

maybe next time use google. it takes literally 1sec to write " wow double jump" and get your answers.
>>
File: 1462159221591.jpg (73 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1462159221591.jpg
73 KB, 604x453
How retarded do you have to be to ever play an MMO at any point in your entire life?
>>
>>336251964
>lvl 60 warrior rotation
>sunder armor
>sunder armor
>sunder armor
>sunder armor
>sunder armor
>sunder armor
>>
Female taurens are cute
>>
>>336252024
Nah I rather use the designated shitposting thread, there's always some spergo willing to spoonfeed while acting snarky on them.
>>
top is comfy asf tho
>>
>>336251363
well warriors have heroic le.. oh
warriors can charge in comb...oh

why do people like vanilla
>>
>>336252024
here's a better idea
I'll just have you answer me you fucking bitch nigger
>>
>>336252097
What a coincidence. I never played Vanilla WoW either!
>>
>>336251460
>double jump
>mid-air double dash
>special move triple jump
>wing glide

Oh jebus, if you really believe seeing 1,000's of nerds weebing across the sky is going to fix WoW then I have some bad news for you...
>>
>>336251363
>>336251460
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM40cK5tu7w

yeah i prefer the older version
>>
wow was been unplayable for many years now

they utterly refused to fix healer ultra-dominance, resulting in fights that arbitrarily last for minutes

they utterly refused to fix hybrid power, resulting in characters that simply have no real exploitable weakness

they utterly refused to reward and encourage pvp outside of their unpopular esport box

etc
>>
>>336252218
I didn't play warrior but they said it's like that.
I played warlock
>Shadowbolt
>Shadowbolt
>Shadowbolt
>Shadowbolt
>>
>>336252097
>>336252385
Sunder spam is how you know your tank is garbage.
>>
Why are vanillacucks such obnoxious fags?
>>
>>336252385
the irony is that the mage rotation, which was frostbolt, repeat, was far more fun than the current dance dance revolution fishing for procs trash

like so many designers they think that giving you busywork is somehow equivalent in quality to making interesting enemies
>>
>>336252541
So and why do people cry about ability pruning?
>>
>>336251460
>that mobility
>the sheer amount of cheesy shit that you can pull of with that

looks like a balanced class, there will definitely be no problems with pvp balance at launch. definitely not worse than wotlk dk's

nice game blizz
>>
>>336252385
I really haven't played Vanilla. I've just read that sunder meme's counters a shit ton recently due to all this Nost drama.

Seriously all you faggots need to chill the fuck out and learn to live and let live. Acting like the Nostfags in any way ever hurt you for preferring what they prefer.

Gloaters get my goat :(
>>
So what was Nostalrius' announcement?
>>
>>336251363
>Comparing combat to jumping
Boy, OP is a bigger retard than I thought.
>>
>>336252541
fishing for procs and spam is the same shit.

Making decisions is the best way to enjoy a class because you can master it and feel actual progression. Procs add complexity if they are not just "press for moar depss xDD", which is most procs in the game right now.
>>
>>336252651
Vanilla and BC had:
>Simple 1 or 2 button rotation
>Utility moves that all have intelligent uses and raise the skill cap
Overall this contributed to a low skill floor and a high skill ceiling. Many argue this is rather ideal. Balance issues Vanilla had would be fixed through tuning, not pruning.

Current model is
>Shit ton of busy work for rotation
>Prune removing skill cap and flavor
It's sort of the antithesis. The argument most have coming into the prune issue is that Blizz is totally monkey pawing a legit desire many of us have to remove so much bloat.

They're doing it wrong.
>>
>>336252735
Problem is nostfags say vanilla was hard, but the tank could literally go afk during raidbosses.

In b4 "BUT NAXX40 WAS HARD"
>>
>>336252778
>huge mobility potential
>not relevant to combat
>>
File: 1362194864229.png (135 KB, 334x428) Image search: [Google]
1362194864229.png
135 KB, 334x428
>>336252541
This, i'm having a fucking blast on Kronos 1 with my mage, even though all my damage is frostbolt And that fire blast move to catch running mobs, because of all the utilities I have make me like a fucking magic swiss army knife
>>
>>336252541
>pressing one button over and over is more fun than pressing many conditionally
Come the fuck on now, they're both shit, but the second looks more engaging, at least the way you're presenting it.
Before you yell shill, I quit wow at cata and won't ever touch it again not even with a ten foot pole.
>>
>>336251460
that looks fucking retarded
>>
>>336252663
>anything but raw movement speed being relevant in a tab targeter
>>
>>336252663
undoubtedly disabled in any pvp outside of world pvp
>>
>>336252921
yeah you're incorrect, procs and responding to them are not even false choices, they are prompts

please reread your own post carefully, especially the part where you typed 'making decisions'
>>
>>336252751
they're going to add a replay feature to retail
>>
>>336253027
I've heard a youtuber (yeah, whatever) say the current WoD and Legion skillset is so that people watching streams can understand what's going on. So they give each class about 5 or less main skills, each with a really unique particle effect and animation, kind of like MOBAs. It sucks.
>>
>>336252263
>Showing a minigame and another minigame
fair enough!
>>
>>336253446
>garrison
>"minigame"
>>
>>336253107
So they like it. Cool. Sure is hard to get over other people liking different things, huh?

I know WoW hasn't gotten more difficult over time. I did Sunwell at current content and continued as a top 10 guild on my server through to the end of Wrath. I've casually come back for subsequent expansions. Mythic is no more difficult now than ICC was last decade.

I can not say if Vanilla was truly hard or if the difficulty was in group dedication. No experience so I won't even try to speculate. What I do know is that even if I personally see no value in a paradigm, my experience does not invalidate the experiences and preferences of others. Even if them saying it was harder is in fact them poorly articulating another matter altogether.

It's not my place to care or judge.
>>
File: 1356752617412.gif (925 KB, 212x176) Image search: [Google]
1356752617412.gif
925 KB, 212x176
>>336253343
Found it shortly after I asked
>Replay feature
>We wont be releasing the source code lol
My worst case predictions weren't this bad
>>
>>336253115
>movement like that ever being relevant in an MMO beside positioning

This isn't Warframe.
>>
>>336253107
Naxx40 is easier than a theoretical hellfire mythic 40 pre nerfs.

Prove me wong.
>>
People prefer class variety, class and racial flavor, fun abilities, not having everything pruned and being forced to play exactly how blizzard wants you to, playing the expansion and not the patch, incentivizing group play beyond raiding and encouraging playing content besides the latest raid, BGs and Arenas.
>>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sug4QLrwk-Y

This video converted me in my youth

this isn't the original upload
>>
>>336253624
>A raid that exists is easier than a theoretical raid
Well golly gee
>>
>>336253151
>than pressing many conditionally
It's not conditionally if it's a rotation. And what he described was pressing many conditionally. Frostbolt was a filler spell between utility.
>>
>>336253598
>melee classes are entirely based on positioning
So, yes.. relevant.
>>
Besides nostalgia what make Vanilla the superior choice?
>>
>>336253784
Naxx40 was hard because it was obscenely over-tunned and required 40 men.
Mythic hellfire raiders that did naxx 40 affirm that naxx40 is dogshit in comparison to mythic hellfire.

I'd keep discussing this, but you're a meme addicted nostard so anything you say is invalid, go and yell about "Muh minigames is RUINEDS >:("
>>
>>336252208
>warriors can charge in comb...oh
intercept existed for that purpose you mong
>>
>>336253107
Naxx and AQ were only hard because the bosses finally started having active fight mechanics that players had to deal with in addition to all the bullshit their classes had to work with.

The only hard part about vanilla raiding was not fucking up your class, and this was back in 2004 when nobody knew how to play the game and class and boss strategies were kept secret by progression guilds and you couldn't just look at the in-game menu to figure out exactly what you needed to do at a given moment
>>
>>336253916

You need 40 people to raid and need to manually find and invite them.

Also there isn't even a sembalance of balance in pvp.
>>
>>336251673
/thread
>>
>>336253916
No LFD
No crossrealm / phasing
No garrisons
Actual professions
An actual economy
Leveling content is relevant
Endgame content is more than repeating a raid on multiple challenge modes
>>
>>336253594
I never said that i don't like vanilla what so ever, i like it and i play it. But people should be factually correct when they say stuff. Saying vanilla is hard is bullshit because it is not.
>>
>>336254007
Naxx also pulled bullshit like the 4 horsemen.

>So, bosses drop about 2-4 items for 4 guys
>You only need 2 tanks
>Except this fight. You need 4. Fully equipped :v)
>>
I still like vanilla wow more, though it had it's problems.

The largest being that EXP gain in vanilla was painfully slow, like, attack an enemy, kill it, get like 0.1% exp gain, wait for health to regenerate, attack again.

What made this so tedious is that mob your level as well were powerful enough to actually inflict serious damage. It's not like say, City of Heroes, Tera or Ragnarok where you just kite 30 mob at once then nuke them all with AOEs, WoW was literally fight one mob at a time affair and those mobs did enough damage that you had to wait for full health regen until you attacked another one.

This is why I don't get why people want 1x EXP rates on servers like Nost, Kronos. The EXP rate in Vanilla was legit the worst part of the game.
>>
>>336251460
It's literally just glyphed blink that doesn't spazz out if you cast it above ground and a pandaren kite

plus, it's not like it's actually going to be relevant for PVE when content still need to be designed for other classes. Demon Hunter mobility won't mean shit when you still have to account for the slow ass warriors you have to walk everywhere. Not to mention the fact that it's been proven time and time again that long range is better than a mobile melee.
>>
>>336253916
old wow is an MMO
current wow is a singleplayer game with optional co-op mode
>>
>>336254193
>bullshit
Nah fuck right off. That is a mechanic done right. Not like "stay out of giant red circle", the expansion.
>>
File: 1458143315627.jpg (17 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
1458143315627.jpg
17 KB, 250x245
>>336253747
Never played WoW and spent years of my life playing exclusively RS which I loved, yet this video still made me lol. Well put together.
>>
>>336254138
You have a few points, but:
>>336254138
>No crossrealm / phasing
Would you prefer not meeting a single soul on your way to anywhere?
>Actual professions
How is creating specialized items different from when it was then in comparison to how it is now?
>Actual economy
What are wow tokens
>>
File: WDF_1665879.jpg (422 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WDF_1665879.jpg
422 KB, 1920x1080
>>336251363
To this.
>>
>>336253916
For me, it was the world. The lore was coherent and I knew the stories behind most places. It was like I was really there, immersion was way stronger than it is now.
Then the actual raids, they were cooler for me. Sure the mechanics were simpler, it relied more on hard gear checks rather than on execution, and the models and textures were worse, but they were just so fucking cool. You were fighting inside an undead necropolis, a huge scarab city, a cool mountain full of dragons, etc.
Now what are you fighting against? Green dindunuffin metzen self-insert number 325, inside orgrimmar v. 5, or rehashed "just a setback" demon. It's so fucking bland.
>>
>>336254434
>Implying it wasn't bullshit on vanilla
Hahahaha.
Spotted the retard.
>>
>>336254150
Difficulty isn't only found in the far right of a bell curve, Anon. Current WoW caters its content to the majority. Pound for pound for the majority of players (not top end), it is easier to do more things now than previously.

They are not entirely wrong.
>>
>>336254494
>she
>>
>>336254138
>Endgame content is more than repeating a raid on multiple challenge modes

It's repeating a raid on the same difficulty instead.
>>
>>336252024
>Answer like a cuck and THEN criticize someone.

maybe next time don't be such a little bitch. it takes literally no time at all for you to get anally devastated and remain a cuck.
>>
>>336254494

If the alternative to WoW was a beautiful woman like that, then I'd quit in a heartbeat.
But it's not. The alternative is just playing other video games.
>>
>>336254471
>Would you prefer not meeting a single soul on your way to anywhere?
not him, I'd prefer it if Blizzard would stop encouraging and enabling people to stay in their cities/garrisons all day and if they'd swallow their pride and merge all their dead as fuck servers.
>>
>>336254582
Who are you quoting, anon?
>>
>>336254471
This still happens. Now with phase lines bugging your shit up.

In Vanilla and BC, even on low pop servers (I started on Darrowmere.) you would run into people. It was the nature of the game then that going out into the world meant staying out in it for a while. The game was geared for it.
>>
File: 1362851707018.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1362851707018.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>336253747
>Runescape was popular in late elementary/middle school
>Niggas who played bullied me for playing WoW
>Went to go see what the game was about one day
>My fucking face when I got into the game
I never passed tutorial island, I couldn't
>>
>>336253787
>waiting for procs
>rotation
I've been off the MMO wheel for a while now, but back in my day "rotation" meant a specific set of skills used one after the other always in the same order. Then they started adding more and more procs which turned most of those "rotations" into "priority systems" so to speak.
I know this is just pedantic semantics, but are they all called "rotations" just like that?
>>
>>336254434
"hey guys, we're doing great; we just finished killing gothik the harvester now let's continue to the next boss"
"uhm, how are we going to tank four bosses with only two tanks?"

and then come weeks spent either poaching well geared tanks or gearing up other tanks in the guild with good gear
>not bullshit
fuck off
>>
>>336254698
> I'd prefer it if Blizzard would stop encouraging and enabling people to stay in their cities/garrisons all day

Yeah, maybe if they were to place quests on the main world map which are relevant for end game progression.

ohwait
>>
>>336254740
Myself, I spoke aloud and transcribed it
>>
>>336254471
The game wasn't dead as fuck so crossrealm wasn't needed. There was also a reason to go out in the world, and most people spent their time leveling.
>>
>>336254471
your 'points' are retarded

there was a time before cross realm shit, and you met plenty of people all the time.

>How is creating specialized items different from when it was then in comparison to how it is now?
garissons passively generate free crafting materials, making gathering professions nearly obsolete. they also allow you to craft stuff without having the profession for it, further devaluing and undermining professions.

>What are wow tokens
literally blizzard selling gold
>>
>>336254816
>He thinks world quests with be relevant after the first tier
>>
>>336254697
>B-b-but w-women d-don't come t-to m-me.

Alternative is there, you're just not willing to even fucking try.
>>
>>336254794

Almost every DPS is on a 'priority system' these days, and the true meaning of a 'rotation' does not describe any DPS.
However, it's still used to refer to what you should do for optimal DPS.

It might be a misnomer, but it's still what we call it now.
>>
>>336254835
Then there was no point in replying to a post unrelated to your quote.
>>
>>336254471
That's cute lil nigga, the game was designed to take you to the far flung corners of Azeroth, you'd literally run into people constantly through your leveling experience
>>
>>336254794
Rogues still use a classic rotation. Maybe. Haven't checked Legion out actually. Oh God help me. I hope they haven't been raped by the whack-a-mole demon.
>>
>>336254919
>Alternative
So, men?
>>
>>336254794
the term just stuck around
actual skill rotations havent been a thing since forever, everything is some sort of priority queue with a bit of RNG mixed in.
>>
>>336251460
>Seems like alot of our feed back says flying mounts killed wow. All the players are just in the sky, no world pvp
>I've got it! We make the players....FLY ALSO

Boy pvp is sure going to be fun chasing people around all day.
>>
>>336255074
Alternative to videogames you basement dwelling fucking virgin. Women, you know, that thing you're so much of a pussy you can't even look at in person? Don't act like there are no women out there when your bitch ass is too scared to step within twenty feet of them.
>>
>>336255058

How can you possibly prefer a static rotation over a priproty/proc system? The later is more interesting/fun by far.
Rotations were brain dead as fuck. They're the reason people could do crazy DPS with a cast sequence macro. Something no one in their right mind even uses anymore.
>>
>>336254471
All of the replies have answered well, but it could be said about >>336254896, that leveling professions in previous xpacs required mats from previous xpacs, which both put the leveling or farming character in that zone and/or on the AH.

Scaling enchants and gems also fucked off the relevance of previous content just the same.
>>
>>336254925
>but it's still what we call it now.
'we' in this case being bottom feeder retards who don't know what rotation actually means?
>>
>>336255186
they get WAY more feedback from retards moaning about not being able to fly literally every time they try to take away or restrict flying

I don't even think they're going to make an attempt for legion
>>
>>336254193
Silly wrathbaby, Naxx40 needed 8 4/9 tier 3 tanks for the four horsemen. If a warriors is unable to taunt in that fight then its a wipe.
>>
>>336255272
>Something no one in their right mind even uses anymore.
Blizzard are bringing it back in Legion. WW Monk's optimal rotation can be made in a castsequence macro.
>>
File: 1358813015370.jpg (72 KB, 524x463) Image search: [Google]
1358813015370.jpg
72 KB, 524x463
>>336255272
>Sitting their useless for all 20 seconds of the boss fight because none of my moles popped up
vs
>Knowing my class and being able to execute damage flawlessly as a result
I know which one I prefer
>>
>>336252263
>tfw Garrisons are mandatory in WoD
Who thought that was a good idea?
>>
>>336255425
WoW uses an RPPM rubberbanding system for procs anon.
>>
>>336255272
Rogues could never do top DPS with a macro. They were tuned around the timing of self buffs/bleeds and management of CP. Doing your rotation right significantly improves DPS.

Fuck you and your RNG whack-a-mole shit right up your tight little ass.
>>
>>336255505
I went back very recently with my Warrior anon
Procs were crapshoot
>>
>>336255272
I find neither fun. Rotations and proc systems are so insanely abstract that it ruins immersion. I wanna fight demons, undead and shit, not wait for the glowy border to press the button associated with the glowy border.
>>
>>336255576
That's because your gear is garbage and you haven't got your class trinket. Arms with 4p and Class trinket is 0% downtime 100% faceroll.
>>
>>336255505
>Saying this makes Frost Mages feel better to play!
>>
>>336255670
>Zero to faceroll in one trinket
>This is what modern blizzdrones think is good game design
>>
>>336255675
Frost mages are boring but they aren't particularly painful, I don't get your point.
>>
>>336255576

If you have a 20sec proc gap as warrior you are doing something tremendously wrong.
Warrior pretty much gets more procs than they do GCDs.
>>
>>336251363
This webm crashed my phone
I had to remove the battery to restart it. What the shit.
>>
>>336255654
>tfw a Dark Souls MMO could actually save the genre

Shame about MMOs all being designed around health sponge enemies if you ever want group content.
>>
>>336255272
>How can you possibly prefer a static rotation over a priproty/proc system? The later is more interesting/fun by far.

once you see through the superficial "wow, unpredictable procs sure make things complex!" notion, you will realize that it's not a real improvement at all.

instead of
>press X whenever it comes off cooldown
>press Y every 20 seconds to keep debuff up
>press Z as filler

you now have
>press X when the button is glowing
>press Y once you have full resource bar
>press Z as filler

both just boil down to "press X and Y when available, otherwise press Z.
>>
>>336254698
I agree, as someone who plays on a very, very dead server, but do you think they're doing it out of arrogance?
Where's the benefit in scattering your playerbase, especially since running more servers instead of just fewer, bigger ones is more efficient.
>>336254776
>>336254893
>>336254896
>>336255024
And with the release of further expansions, the amount of people dedicated to a certain tier of questing/levelling (e.g. Vanilla and TBC in this case, with the release of say, Wrath or Cata) until said levelling zones became forlorn.

I'm pretty sure the only reason you were always meeting people in those days was because roughly everyone was doing the same content, whereas today there's too many expansions for you to meet a lot of people doing the levelling content for one expansion, when they're probably scattered over the rest in Borean Tundra, Vashj'ir, Gorgrond or some others.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but looking at it this way, wasn't this sort of inevitable?
>>336255314
Fair point.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_050216_183114.jpg (371 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_050216_183114.jpg
371 KB, 1680x1050
what did he mean by this
>>
>>336255447
You should see what they said about missions in Legion

"some players like offline progression" so we need to literally cater to retards looking for mobile shit
>>
>>336254593
Only because getting 40 characters to complete it is more requisite?

Just as well, the problem with multiple challenge modes is that completing LFR suffices "I've already played this and completed it".
>>
>>336255776
They feel like shit when their procs are down. At least try to follow the most basic aspect of a conversation please.

BC frost mage was their peak. Simple rotation and a shit ton of utility and mobility available for the brain to use at will.
>>
>>336255840
>instead of
>>press X whenever it comes off cooldown
>>press Y every 20 seconds to keep debuff up
>>press Z as filler

No, with a static rotation you have
>Press X
Because you can put the entire thing in a castsequence macro and never press more than one button. See: Windwalker monks in Legion.
>>
>>336255873
>There's too much leveling
Basically.
>>
>>336255834
>>tfw a Dark Souls MMO could actually save the genre

If someone had magically servers that allowed that complicated AI/combat to work whatsoever on a mass scale.

MMOs use spreadsheet combat because tracking collisions and weapon swing zones in an MMO is crazy difficult.

You need to sacrifice a ton to get an MMO working. Until Fiber Optic super speed internet is the norm, WoW esq combat is the best we'll get in an MMO.
>>
>>336255981
Frost Mages never have their procs down unless you're like 675.
>>
You have to be a clueless child with unlimited free time or an irresponsible man child to have enjoyed world of Warcraft back then - as kids grew up they abandoned wow mainly for it turning into shit - nowadays only blizz drones and absolute degenerate subhumans support blizzard.
>>
>>336255203
ebin
>>
>>336255873
>Correct me if I'm wrong, but looking at it this way, wasn't this sort of inevitable?
You're edging close to an old ass argument people used to have concerning WoW. This may legitimately be an age thing since these sorts of perspectives and arguments were had literally decades ago.

The issue with theme park over stand box, power and feature creep, and expansions is a pretty old one, Anon. Back in the day it used to be argued that MMOs are better growing sideways rather than up. I don't know the right answer. You're not entirely wrong about it being inevitable though. Not with the way WoW decided to go when they released BC.
>>
>>336255834
There was one kind of like that. Vindictus was really fun, but alas it was published by Nexon.
>>
>>336255980

You won't hear me defend LFR.
LFR is terrible, and it's garbage that you get to see every boss without any chance of losing. I hate LFR. This is from someone that actually really likes LFG in general.

LFR just makes it so much less rewarding when you finally drop a boss in a real raid.

Non-LFR raids are better now than in vanilla though, in my opinion.
>>
>>336256089
>tracking collisions and weapon swing zones in an MMO is crazy difficult
Didn't Wildstar do this with its telegraphs, though?
>>
>>336255873
>Correct me if I'm wrong, but looking at it this way, wasn't this sort of inevitable?
True, but leveling through TBC i still ran into people in the old world, albeit less. And my friends in Wrath leveling up found people still, we capped before ICC patch added LFD, so I can't confirm the very end of Lich King.

Once everyone was zerging through dungeons in LFD you stopped seeing people, except for the first few weeks after the old world was remodeled.

That is until Blizz introduced phasing, but now since you are in a line for the dungeon finder you and that stranger DPS (because healers and tanks literally never need to leave the capitols) in the same zone are competing for kills and cant group up because it'd fuck up your LFD you've been queued in for 20 minutes.
>>
>>336256089
Plenty of action MMOs exist now.
>>
>>336256276
Normal and heroic have the same impact for higher difficulty boss kills as well desu.

Its not as bad as LFR but having killed a boss on normal and heroic makes the mythic kill less exciting unless its a really hard wall like Gorefiend or something
>>
>>336255873
>but do you think they're doing it out of arrogance?
absolutely. They refuse to consider the option as people would interpret it as a sign that their game is dying, and often use the excuse that "merging would wreak havoc on playerbases and economies" (paraphrased of course) as if playing on a dead ass server isn't enough damage as it. They have literally created the cross server play system to avoid merging servers and practically everyone hates it outside of the ability to invite other people to play on your server.

There's also the fact that it's more profitable to sell realm transfers for people who made the mistake of playing on any server but high pop than it is to go through the merging process
>>
>tfw today is the beginning of Children's Week
>everyone and their dog is going for the School of Hardknocks achievement
>battlegrounds are a hellish mess with dozens of baby orcs/humies running around everywhere
>20 people trying to grab the flag in Eye of the Storm at once
>everything is a giant, angry, disgusting clusterfuck
My favorite time of the year
>>
File: 1435288204709.png (237 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1435288204709.png
237 KB, 500x370
>>336255980
>Just as well, the problem with multiple challenge modes is that completing LFR suffices "I've already played this and completed it".
>things retards spout in forums is now a valid criticism of a game
>>
I miss faction balance. All the cross realm shit pretty much removed any reason to not play on a one-sided server.
>>
>>336256319

Yes, which is almost something, but there is still a ton to keep in mind:

>Not tied to actual character animation
>players do not stagger/flinch when hit, besides a canned animation (this one is major)

Plus, that was an area of damage and not related to the actual swinging of the weapon.

It's something,but it's still WAY off being proper combat like Souls.
>>
File: 1461936908399.png (51 KB, 1103x380) Image search: [Google]
1461936908399.png
51 KB, 1103x380
>>336256242
Whatever it is, there should be skillfulness to the gameplay, and such a critique would plausibly suggest that the game being so dated makes a redesigned MMO the better idea.
>>
File: 1336238826722.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1336238826722.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
The compulsion to try to make MMOs into some kind of spectacle fighter has always been a fallacy. MMOs are about socialization and accomplishment, NOT action and instant gratification. That's why the classic games were huge successes for years and the newer MMOs that come out today all die out quickly.

If WoW was actually better today, they wouldn't be losing subscribers en masse for the past 5 years.
>>
>>336256559

Season pvp achievements are the worst.

Anything that forces players to pvp with some sort of handycap are the worst. Might be fun if you're the one going for the challenge, but I don't want to keep qeueing into groups full of players that don't know how to handle the challenge and still be viable.
>>
>>336256496
Because they don't actually merge most servers with cross-realm, just random phases outside of the cities. It's so awful being in the city looking out at all the players and coming out 25 yards and there being nothing.
>>
>>336255873
It's not that people are scattered across multiple expansions worth of zones, the biggest reason why you never see anyone out in the world is that no one actually goes out in the world to level anymore. Most people just stay in whichever city they like most and queue for dungeons over and over.
>>
>>336256568
But it is valid. When people have already seen the instance and killed the big bad there is far less motivation to step into the instance again, especially if they know they arent going to complete mythic.
>>
>>336256390
>>336256253
The ARPGMMOs rely on "rooms" and parties for their calculation.

It's more like Dark Souls Coop/PVP, than an actual WoW-sized MMO.
>>
>>336256342
>>336255873
Also they could have fixed this by introducing zones in the old world for expansions (Like Cata, without the flying mounts). The old world Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms had a ton of unused spaces for countries, and besides Twilight Highlands, Quel'Danas, Uldum, and Gilneas none of them were ever realized I use that word "realized" loosely in Gilneas' case.

Coupled with updating parts of old world zones for higher level players.

Cataclysm was a great idea in theory but they updated all the leveling right after LFD became a thing. And they made the leveling MUCH much easier than it originally was.
>>
>>336256319
more or less, it more like
>everything is now an AoE but with different shapes and ranges
no actual collision or weapon tracking
>>
>>336256667
>NOT action and instant gratification

I believe in the human starting SUBzone alone, you get called a hero about 5 times and singlehandedly stop a blackrock orc invasion on elwynn forest

before you leave the fucking subzone you get hailed like you just slew deathwing
>>
File: 1362852157501.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1362852157501.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
>>336256947
>Mfw slowly stopping a small section of a cult over the course of the Orc starting zone and RC
Shit was baller as fuck
>>
>>336256867

They should nerf the exp from dungeons, but make it scale with Heirlooms more.
New players would want to mostly quest with scattered dungeons, where as people that just want another level 100 would be able to sit in town and do dungeons for an afternoon for 100.
>>
>>336256897
>Tera
>possibly Archeage
>Black Desert
"No."
>>
File: 1447100843693.png (102 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1447100843693.png
102 KB, 241x228
>just got 7 days WOD promotion
>haven't played since 2012
>completely lost
>big ass shit I don't know the meaning of pops up in the middle of my screen telling me to go do the slave pens

help
>>
>>336254593
Doing the same raid over and over on different difficulties isn't nearly as exciting as actually progressing through multiple raids.
>>
>>336256667

what this guy said
>>
>>336257113

That is the Journal which lets people know the best place to level.
>>
>>336256867
Isn't this the reason they made Tanaan and added all of the World Bosses in?
I spent a lot of my time (other than when I was lazing about in my garrison waiting for a raid queue, can actually be cozy as fuck but still rather boring) going out and killing both world bosses from MoP and WoD by either recruiting other people or joining others with the cross-realm system.

I believe the incentive to go out and do shit in the world is still there, though to a much lesser degree than it was before.
>>
>>336257102
Archeage has targeted combat like WoW. Tera has a lot of desync issues, especially in PvP. I haven't played BDO.
>>
>>336257259
Literally the only reason I kill Kazak is so I can get 9 stacks of the goo debuff and then do 500k DPS on him.
>>
>>336257234
>need to be told what to do instead figure out by yourself
Literally it's Blizzard calling everyone "retarded".
>>
I never understood why people hate cross realm, shouldn't it be a good thing that you can play with more people?

Except the people from Ragnaros, fuck those guys
>>
>>336257259
Tanaan was supposed to be at launch or maybe a few months later

there is really no incentive to go out to the world, besides getting welfare gear from tanaan for a new character
>>
>>336257429

then ignore it
>>
File: 1358951896920.jpg (14 KB, 248x238) Image search: [Google]
1358951896920.jpg
14 KB, 248x238
>>336257429
>Literally get 4+ quests to report to the next leveling zone if you know what you are doing
>MFW there are retards who can't figure it out
>>
>>336255381
Well, no, 4/9 t3 wasn't mandatory for all 8 tanks. You could usually get by with all of them having at least the trinket off the fishing boss in ZG. Our guild had a feral Druid as the 8th tank and to my knowledge their taunt was rarely ever resisted, and if it was they would just wait a few seconds to try again. Warriors had Mocking Blow and Challenging Shout as well for when things didn't go their way.
>>
>>336257514
Breaks down servers and promotes you acting like a dick because you never see them again
>>
>>336256597
>>336256924
I'm sort of seeing the bigger picture now. Wouldn't implementing the collision and weapon tracking elements be both difficult to implement and difficult to "maintain", so to speak, with both of them relying on the server's ping and becoming both broken and frustrating if optimal conditions aren't met?

I haven't played the Souls games, though I've watched a lot of gameplay so I'm trying to envision how this would work in a practical manner for an MMO.
>>
>>336256947
That's after Cata, though, right? Originally, you slew some bandits and kobolds, and wolves like some amateur mercenary.
>>
>>336256410
4 difficulties was a mistake.
Normal (for the average retard)
Heroic (For the average good player)
Is perfect
>>
>>336257514
>Server community is no more
>Can't actually team up with other people because you are all in line for LFD and grouping up drops you out
>End result is you are constantly stuck competing for mobs in the questing area
>>
>>336257081
>mfw gradually completing my rites of passage and finally being personally recognized as a tauren warrior by Cairne Bloodhoof as I travel all around Mulgore and learning the lay of the land

the cata revamp breaks my fucking heart sometimes. 1-58 is a soulless, streamlined mess. Now he tauren zone's quests are all but literally just
>go beat some mobs
>"you did the test of wisdom good job retbull"
>go beat some harpies
>"you did the test of strength, good job retbull"
>go 'hunt' Arra'chea by going exactly where the game tells you to go
>"congratulations you're a tauren, now go to north barrens and do some shitty quests"
>>
>>336251460
Can every class do it? If not it's shit.
>>
>>336257514
The main difference when I played Nostalrius is that I knew ALL the guilds from the server, meaning that I knew if the people in it were shitters, if they were americans, europeans, chinese, australians.
I also knew the GM and main officers of most of the guilds and meeting someone while levelling was the best way to make friends.
I met people in april 2015 by questing together and we were still talking until the server closed.
>>
>>336257723
>I haven't played the Souls games

If you had you'd realize how badly the game falls to pieces the moment there is any lag.
Suddenly enemies are teleporting into your back to one shot you, warping around, dealing damage despite not even appearing aggro'd, it's a nightmare. Lag fucks that game harder than any other game I've ever seen.

That caps out at 4 players.
>>
>>336252541
>frostbolt, repeat, was far more fun
I'm not saying proc is perfect but wtf
>>
>>336253121

Did Mage lose any utility since vanilla?
If anything they seem to have gotten more, what with stealing Bloodlust from Shamans.
>>
>>336257842
I haven't been keeping up with Legion too much, but they sorta can, yeah.
Demon Hunters get doublejumps and glides and shit, rogues get a pretty good looking grappling hook ability, warriors get a heroic leap that actually fucking works well for once, etc
Plenty of movement changes
>>
>>336258183
time warp is gone now but they'll always be top DPS
>>
nostalrius withdrawal is strong, i'm crying right now
>>
File: glad.jpg (132 KB, 1078x1064) Image search: [Google]
glad.jpg
132 KB, 1078x1064
>>336258184
>mfw I main a huntard and I've had this kind of mobility via Disengage for ages
>>
File: 1424962737527.gif (401 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
1424962737527.gif
401 KB, 300x444
>>336258323
>Blizzard will never lose their mage boner
>>
>>336252263
this video is stupid
it's not like WoD doesn't have retarded zerg PvP, that's all ashran is

>>336255447
whoever did deserves to be fired
you should have seen the violent player reaction when players were told there was a similar mandatory thing coming in legion

and when people complained about it, there was a really wormy blue response of "well that's not all that's going to be in legion, it's going to have lots of different types of content"
essentially 'we know you don't like it but we're not going to change it, fuck what you want'
>>
File: 1426944403686.png (173 KB, 822x613) Image search: [Google]
1426944403686.png
173 KB, 822x613
>>336258524
>mfw main a dk
>not only will I never have this kind of mobility, but I'm losing my only mobility tool
>>
>>336258323

Wait, is Bloodlust gone too?

Not sure how I feel about this. It was nice having a group wide super buff for specific segments of boss fights.
>>
>>336258836

Deathgrip is amazing though.
It's like Charge except better in every possible way.

Moving them to you is absurdly powerful, especially in pvp.

Hell, Ashran is pretty much just "Hope you don't get Deathgripped: The Game"
>>
>>336258869
Pretty sure it's just mage's version of bloodlust, and shamans will keep theirs
>>
>>336258836
Serves you right for being a metal listening, cigarette smoking, black clothes wearing, shadow the hedgehog roleplaying son of a gun.
>>
File: 491214.jpg (405 KB, 2009x834) Image search: [Google]
491214.jpg
405 KB, 2009x834
>>336258836
hahaha my soul fucking weeps for you, anon

at least you get to look like Arthas with your tier 19 raid gear, though
>>
>>336253107
in vanilla threat actually mattered, so if the tank went afk raid dps would stop
>>
>>336251460
Other than "they could've made it look less retarded" I'd rather see a platformer based off that movement than putting it in WoW.
>>
>>336258836
>tfw blood DK is a mess in alpha and nobody cares

literally like 99% of the "my class sucks now" is brewmaster whining and it's snuffing out any feedback for other classes
>>
File: 1459700796525.png (859 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
1459700796525.png
859 KB, 500x738
>>336258563
>Blizzard will never stop making druids unstoppable self-heal machines with insane damage, no matter which spec
>>
>>336251460
>platforming in the WoW engine

Kill yourself blizzdrone
>>
>>336257810
I totally, completely, and unironically miss class quests.
There was just something cool about having to go on a giant adventure just to unlock one of your basic abilities and learning about the lore of your class along the way.
>>
>>336252541
Delete this before the WoWbabies find out the truth
>>
File: 1441932811572.jpg (7 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
1441932811572.jpg
7 KB, 300x303
>>336259271
>That MoP green fire warlock questline
>>
>>336259234
at least were-cat form is fucking gone now

fuck, what a stupid talent.
>>
>>336259003

If this is the case, then I am pleased.
Seems weird it would be though.
>>
>>336259271
Didn't they say that they were going to take those out of the game so as not to "exclude" the playerbase?

I think the last "class quest" we actually got was the one where BM hunters get that spirit wolf in Shadowmoon Valley.
>>
>>336259271
Even if they still technically do, they might as well not exist.

Going on adventures to get your abilities or to get really powerful weapons was the shit, fucking just learning shit on level-up.
>>
>>336259231
>tfw unholy has been through 923 complete overhauls
>tfw blizzard still doesn't understand how frost works
>>
>>336251460

It's easy you stupid nigger:

They're two different games, and I, along with millions on others, prefer the first one
>>
File: 1366552600340.jpg (21 KB, 218x265) Image search: [Google]
1366552600340.jpg
21 KB, 218x265
>>336251460
where were you when GW2 ruin WoW?
>>
File: 05d.jpg (23 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
05d.jpg
23 KB, 450x338
>>336259621
>millions
>>
>>336259271

I have a fond memory of the Warlock succubus quest as Alliance.
Having to go through barrens, being a coward and walking along the mountains, out smarting some levelcapped folks that were trying to kill me.

At the time I hated it, but it's a fond memory looking back.
>>
>>336259391
what was even the point of that
didn't it basically just give you a bunch of free stats, some CC immunity and more damage/less damage taken?

like it was screaming at druids; "pick me as your lvl 100 talent or you're a fucking muppet"
>>
>>336259504
probably, I don't fucking know they homogenize literally everything even though no one fucking complained about being excluded from class quests, and then do retarded contradictory shit

>we don't want to do a shield legendary weapon and exclude DKs we might hurt their fee-fees :'(
>here rogue have your class exclusive legendary lol
>>
>>336259271
Removing class quests is just one symptom of the modern WoW design cancer.

They're so obsessed with making every class the same and every retarded player feel "good" they completely miss the point of a MMO.

Until you get to a point where all your subscribers are only logging in to do their mobile garrison quests and the last 100 retards in the world are so alone in their dead guilds they have to do 10 man "raids" because there literally aren't enough people playing to fill out a 25-40 man raid.
>>
>>336259737
At least it's useless in PVE, but in PVP is unquestionably mandatory and it's fucking awful
>>
>>336253594

Vanilla raids past BWL were logistically difficult rather than mechanically difficult. acquiring 60+ non brain dead raiders (That can attend nearly every raid time, bring a mountain of consumables, have gear + resist gear, etc) is incredibly difficult and when you lose some due to reasons then you better be able to find an equal replacement. Its why so few cleared AQ40 and Naxx.

Its a huge HR issue. You need the right (dedicated) people for the job and hope to god the officer core didn't kill each other to make it past the hard times, especially if you were a guild progressing in new content with no cliff notes yet.

You only need to look at the time to world first kills to understand that.
>>
>>336257810
>retbull
lost it
>>
>>336252024
>spoonfeeding
lurk moar faggot
>>
>>336259391

I thought it was a cosmetic glyph this whole time.
>>
File: 1444274488715s.jpg (12 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1444274488715s.jpg
12 KB, 250x241
>commanding shout lasts a fucking hour
>>
File: ChPDCTEU8AAXzIe.jpg large.jpg (54 KB, 840x700) Image search: [Google]
ChPDCTEU8AAXzIe.jpg large.jpg
54 KB, 840x700
>>336259271
>tfw a friend of mine says he like how class quests are gone because "They interrupted leveling"
He also started in WotLK, if that means anything.
>>
>>336260067

It's a raid buff.
Whats the issue here?

Besides, its replaced by Power Word Fortitude or a Warlock being in the party/raid.
>>
>>336259556
At least it seems like they're really trying to make Unholy DKs necromancers, meanwhile at blizzard HQ

>there's nothing wrong with Blood DKs
>hmm why don't we make Death Strike require runic power now and refuse absolutely all feedback on how everyone says the spec is broken now
>>
>>336253598
i would play wowframe
>>
>>336260067
there are pretty much no more short buffs now, everything is cast and forget

and since most classes share buffs with other classes now you can pretty much get by not even having that shit on your toolbar now
>>
>>336260108
Remember when leveling, and low level stuff in general, was actually considered content rather than just an inconvenience that gets in the way of end game?
>>
>>336260368
but what about rage generation
>>
File: 1368321118746.jpg (27 KB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
1368321118746.jpg
27 KB, 300x220
>mfw blizzdrones think their 10 person gimped raiding in anyway compares to vanilla raiding where you needed to organize 40 people

What the fuck happened to this game, I literally can't think a single more poorly managed series than Warcraft.
>>
>>336260375
well, when you have done that "content" over and over again it gets fucking tiring

leveling was great the first time, good the second when you can visit and explore zone you don't know, then the third, fourth, fifth time you are just powerleveling

it's worse because each expansion you have to level 10 more level

that's why everyone see it as an incovenience, there are no new players in WoW, so everyone has already had that "first experience"
>>
File: 1458945219746.gif (2 MB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1458945219746.gif
2 MB, 512x512
>>336259763
>tfw no cool warrior legendary like Varian's sword or Gorehowl
>tfw when they actually have the chance to implement some badass weapon as the fury/arms warrior artifact weapon, they pick literal who weapons instead
the sad thing is that this "no player left behind" mindset of Blizzard started before a lot of the classes could get truly dedicated legendaries, like thori'dal or the fangs of the father
i for one would have been genuinely happy to see a class walking around with a legendary ilvl 790 weapon from HFC, because that shit is cool and i don't have to be the one getting all the cool shit every expansion
>>
>>336252086
>when no one bites your b8

Youll get em next time champ
>>
>>336260108

Having to baby sit a 5 minute buff was retarded anyways.
5 minute duration is short enough to constantly need refreshing, while being long enough to make it easy to forget.

5 minute buffs are a bad design choice.
I am glad they realized this.

Buffs should either be highly beneficial and short term, or somewhat beneficial but long term.
>>
>>336254918
>he thinks blizzard isnt going to balance artifact power such that it takes you half the expansion
>>
File: 926044.jpg (74 KB, 960x788) Image search: [Google]
926044.jpg
74 KB, 960x788
>>336260471
>Nostfags unironically think vanilla raids were actually hard.

Literally the the hardest part was getting 40 people, the rest was monotony of farming consumables and resist gear.
>>
>>336252663
On the beta, all that shit is disabled in pvp.

Demon Hunters are also completely shit, almost as bad as Shamans, which is saying something.

DK's are still chugging beyond strong though.
>>
>>336256559
take a class with a knockback and have some fun
>>
>>336251363
>>336251460
Both look like complete shit.

People actually pay $15 a month for this garbage?
>>
>>336260783
tell me more about vanilla raiding wrath baby

everything you type gives you away btw
>>
>>336255447
Probably the same smart people that thought locking everything behind main story quest and forcing you to go single player on multiple quests in <mmo> was a good idea.
>>
>>336260559
Honestly, there's nothing more to this argument that saying "no class left behind" was a fucking mistake and ruined the game, and a complete misinterpretation of why some classes were being benched.

Seeing other players with powerful equipment and great rewards is supposed to inspire players, envious shitbags should work harder to reach their level not get fucking handouts.

There's also the fact that "everyone gets a legendary now" was bar none the worst mistake they ever made and the legendary cape and ring questlines made wow more alt and late starter unfriendly than it ever was. If you started a new character right now, you would never get into any serious raiding guild because it's literally impossible to get the absolutely mandatory legendaries before the pre-patch will hit.
>>
>>336260783
>naxx was so easy in wotlk lol these vanillafags are so delusional
this is you right now
>>
>>336260783
what the fuck is a nost fag? that is one of the many vanilla wow private servers. nostalrius is not new
>>
>>336255797
LOSTBOY.EXE
>>
>>336261151
>literally impossible to get the absolutely mandatory legendaries before the pre-patch will hit.

I love how blizzard still claims that the legendary questlines are totally optional too.
It's like they've never even spoke to a guild recruiter before
>>
File: 1458239483673.jpg (277 KB, 870x790) Image search: [Google]
1458239483673.jpg
277 KB, 870x790
>>336256559
>glyph of explosive trap
>knock all horde scum off the cliff while sitting, well out of harms way, on a huge rock overlooking the flag
Few things come close to being so cathartic.
>>
>>336261015

No one, garrisons pay for subs.
>>
>>336261151
>If you started a new character right now, you would never get into any serious raiding guild because it's literally impossible to get the absolutely mandatory legendaries before the pre-patch will hit.

I can vouch for this. But my server/realm is beyond dead. The entire game is like a single player MMO for me, I only encounter people when I do LFG.

Also LFG takes a good 40-45 minutes to join, and raid finder usually takes a few hours to get in.

I'm a healer.

I hate how people clamor to populated servers and leave every other server dead.
>>
>>336261151
I was actually thinking of trying out legion when it comes out.

Would I really still be fucked if I boosted to 100 tomorrow?
>>
>>336258836
>Gets a short but powerful sprint that suppresses movement impairs

>I'm losing mobility
>>
>buggy private server
vs
>legion beta
not comparable

but if we TRY to compare it

>actually killing monsters and level your character
vs
>jumping around with stupid moves doing fuck all

hm, hard choices.

please be civil i'm just comparing the webms
>"this wbm vs that webm"
ok?
ok
>>
>>336251460
Because i'd prefer playing a challenging game with akward fighting system, instead of a game that pretty much plays itself and offers no challenge and rewards, even if it plays "cool"
>>
File: considerthisfriggenasshole.jpg (34 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
considerthisfriggenasshole.jpg
34 KB, 400x300
>>336251460
That's fucking stupid
>>
>>336261543
You would have maybe 1-3 months worth of weekly-lockout gated quests to do in order to get your legendary ring, which basically boosts your DPS by 5-10k.

You'd be able to get into normal raids maybe (even that is slim), but heroic and above you unequivocally need a legendary ring or else you're fucked.

Next expansion and you'll be okay, though, the people that have their legendary rings and mythic gear will be slightly faster at levelling but it evens out after a few levels into the expansion and the cycle begins anew.
>>
>>336259692
im downloading gw2 f2p right now. What am I in for?
>>
File: belf4.jpg (132 KB, 710x974) Image search: [Google]
belf4.jpg
132 KB, 710x974
>you will never fuck a Blood Elf

Why live
>>
>>336251460
Its going to be Wotlk launch DKs all over again.
Whoever thought this was a good idea needs to be fired. Hell, whoever thought we needed yet another dual wielding leather wearing melee class is an idiot.
>>
>>336261907
A garbage game made by SJWs who never played the original and want nothing to do with it. You will get bored fast.
>>
>>336261986

you're right. I'll just have to make due to women that have the same body type and are as beautiful, but lack massive ears and eyebrows and have non-glowing eyes.

Truely, life is suffering.
>>
>>336261986
>Why live

To see the day where genetic engineering creates Draenei and Blood Elves to please our dicks.
>>
>>336261907
a shit game
>>
>>336260375
No, i don't, actually, because its always been that way.

Source: played since fucking vanilla beta
>>
>>336262046
>Each and every new class introduced to the game has been a melee class
>They couldn't even be bothered to make DK a mail class, they decided it was okay that half the playable classes in the game wore leather
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 77

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.