[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>constantly told that ornstein and smough are the hardest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: orsteinandsmough.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
orsteinandsmough.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
>constantly told that ornstein and smough are the hardest boss
>beat them on my 3rd try

Huh, that was okay. Were they actually hard or was I just being memed on?
Who is the actual hardest boss?

I just beat Seath the scaleless and Nito, both were easy. Are there harder things to come?
>>
Did you summon?
They were hard then since there weren't a lot of aggressive bosses in ds1 besides artorias and o&s
Plus it can be overwhelming facing 2
So long as you wear silver knight armor you'll sick up the lightning slam, which is the most devastating
I had trouble with them the first time I fought against them 3 years ago. Same as artorias
I went through ds1 Saturday and beat them first try solo, same as artorias.
>>
>>336246697

Nah I went solo. I never summon for bosses because I read it makes the fights too easy.
I was wearing the painting world yellow armor set with the big funny hat.
I spent the first 2 times trying to get to know their movesets.
I don't know, I just expected for me to be stuck on them for ages the way people made them out to be the hardest.
I had more trouble with Quelag.
>>
>it's another souls thread

[-]
>>
>>336247010

>it's another shitpost
>>
>>336247073
>it's another shitpost reply to a shitpost on another souls thread
>>
>>336246850
Yeah it can be easy or hard
For new players it's a nightmare because it's the second boss fight with more than one boss at a time
>>
>>336246380

Different people find different bosses difficult. I took forever killing the Taurus demon, but took down Manus who often gets named as one of the hardest bosses in one try.
>>
>>336247191

I am a new player and I thought it was going to be a nightmare. Maybe I got gud finally

>>336247271

You can just fall off the tower and do that aerial hit to Taurus, that's how I did it anyway. Could not for the life of me dodge its attacks for some reason.
>>
>>336247526
What wep were you using? Black knight halb?
>>
>>336247712

Some sword I got from joining Nito's covenant, it's pretty cool
>>
File: 549846496.jpg (33 KB, 485x338) Image search: [Google]
549846496.jpg
33 KB, 485x338
>>336246380

>games easy guys

Every ones very impressed with your mad gaming skills OP
>>
>>336248158
Gravelord sword is OK
>>
Orny and Smoughs were actually nerfed pretty heavily in one of the patches that came out.

Most people remember them from their first playthrough in the vanilla game, where nearly everything they did would two-shot you regardless of your health.
>>
>>336249124

Guess that explains it then
>>
Probably the Artorias. Or any Boss from the DLC.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.