[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to get titty ninjas for my PS4 because it looks fun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: large.jpg (213 KB, 1280x703) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
213 KB, 1280x703
>want to get titty ninjas for my PS4 because it looks fun
>afraid what my one real life friend on PSN will think
>she probably wouldn't care and is a lesbian that likes anime anyway but still

Is titty ninjas worth the shame? Also, fuck the PS4 turning into a de facto Facebook machine.
>>
>>336240382
Estival Versus is a great game with 20 hours of content if you try and beeline the main story without doing anything, and about 40 more if you try and ace everything.

There's the collection bits to sperg over, and there's even online play, which your lesbian friend would probably like.

More women I know like this than men. I find that kinda strange, but whatever. Also proves SJWs are flaming limp-wristed cunts who need to spoil others' fun.

Keep in mind that it's a game that does play like Dynasty Warriors. If you didn't like Dynasty Warriors, just get it FOR your lesbian friend.
>>
>>336240382
I played it and I got friends and family members on PSN, no one cared or even knows what senran kagura is
>>
Are you retarded? It's a fucking game.
>>
>>336240382
Fuck what people think. SK:EV is fun. If someone calls you out on it, just be like "You got a problem with girl ninjas saving the world with the power of friendship?" Also, appeal to their political leaning. If they're SJWs tell them women should be allowed to choose what they wear and how they present themselves (bonus points: lie and say the game had a mostly female dev team, they'll never try to prove it). If they're liberal say they're acting like a pro-censorship Puritan by oppressing you. If they're conservative tell them they're acting like a liberal sjw nutjob.

Explaining DOAX3 is harder, but I've had success with this tactic.
>>
>alternate accounts
>appear offline
>hiding trophies for a game
The game is trash, but it's not like you can't hide the shame of having played it.
>>
>>336241208
How about instead of getting upset over my opinion, you contribute meaningfully to the conversation I'm trying to facilitate? I'm not trying to fucking argue which game is best, I told you this is my first. Just because this is 4chan doesn't mean you have to be an asshole all the time.
>>
It's the fifth game in the story. Go figure if you'd jump into that.
>>
your friend won't care

they might give you shit but it'll just be playful bantz like "wow you got shit taste anon"

if they get pissy and triggered they're a shit ass friend and you should stop hanging out with them
>>
>>336242112

it's not like the story matters in EV or really any of the non-3DS titles
>>
>>336241876
>I'm not trying to fucking argue which game is best,
And i don't care about that, i'm calling you retarded because you'll prove "shame" in playing a video game.
>>
>>336240382
It's a terrible game so you're justified in being concerned that people will think less of you for buying it, but at the same time anon, if you let what other people think of you control your life you're gonna have a bad time.

If you want it, buy it. Make no apologies for who you are. in this area, because you're not hurting anyone by buying it, so you can be selfish and own your liking of shit games. Seriously, you shouldn't care what other people think about the games you play, if she's a bro she won't give a shit.
>>
You can set your ps4 to offline mode if you care that much.
>>
Thanks guys.

Honestly I don't think she'd really give a shit at all anyway.

Though I'm poor so still not sure if it's worth 40 bucks to play this game
>>
>>336245637
It was a great time waster while waiting for ds3.
>>
File: 1460333574708.gif (996 KB, 500x398) Image search: [Google]
1460333574708.gif
996 KB, 500x398
>>336246539

But Dark Souls 3 is rehashed shit, and you should be ashamed of playing it.
>>
Does each one of the girls have an specific story mode?
>>
I got DOAX3 SK:EV and Bullet Girls 2

Embrace it anon
>>
>>336240382
You know you can make it so it doesn't tell others what you're playing, right? You could even just play in offline mode.
>>
I play Senrans and DoAX3 and give no fucks.

They're all just jealous.
>>
File: 1451623095979.gif (87 KB, 209x172) Image search: [Google]
1451623095979.gif
87 KB, 209x172
>>336240382
I wish I had a lesbian friend to talk about anime tiddies with
>>
>>336247645
All the main girls have one. The DLC characters don't.
>>
>>336240382
you can hide your online status now, also you can hide trophies, go on buy it
>>
>>336240382
I'm 31 and married. I play titty ninjas.
No one cares.
>>
File: mirai.jpg (537 KB, 1200x1264) Image search: [Google]
mirai.jpg
537 KB, 1200x1264
>>336248369
Who are the main girls? I am good as far as I can protect this smile.
>>
>>336247114
it looked really promising. I'll admit overall I'm disappointed in it.
>>
>>336248937
Those.
>>
File: miraiabest.jpg (27 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
miraiabest.jpg
27 KB, 500x281
>>336248173
>wanting to talk with an attention seeking slut who claims to have a mental illness to get even more attention

Poor taste.
>>
>>336249215
Thanks anon, nice selection.
>>
>>336245637
Also the Senran Kagur games are easy to sell and trade in case you want to play something else or get some money.
>>
File: 1460756074057.jpg (909 KB, 1691x1099) Image search: [Google]
1460756074057.jpg
909 KB, 1691x1099
>>336249215
>Kagura and Naraku didnĀ“t get anything, not even a single Dual Shinobi Hearts Mission
It hurts
>>
>>336251091
You get lolis. Lots of lolis
>>
>>336249403
There are 2 types of lesbians.

The bitterest shrills on the planet.

The coolest buds who would love to play videogames and watch movies all day.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.