[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong? Why is 8th gen the worst console gen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
What went wrong? Why is 8th gen the worst console gen?
>>
>>336239380
It's not really worse than the seventh, tbqh. The sixth one was the last halfway decent gen.
>>
why is the picture using the prototype ds4?
>>
>>336239495
>literally the GOAT generation
>"halfway decent"

You're a fucking pleb.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (18 KB, 480x262) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
18 KB, 480x262
>>336239610
>the GOAT generation

Do youngfags really believe this?
>>
Because there really wasn't much of an improvement or innovation from the last gen. And if there was, it was hamfistedly incorporated
>>
>>336239380
can we stop pretending nintendo is a thing
>>
>>336239763
>muh retro pixel shit
>>
File: 1461540749543.jpg (52 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1461540749543.jpg
52 KB, 1024x576
>>336239380

>Nintendo trying to make blue their colour when it's been sony's (and segas)
>Nintendo adopting red again for NX

It's good that there slowly turning around the wreck that they currently are

B A B Y S T E P S
>>
The 7th was the worst.

The 8th is just the same trash.

Blame Facebookfags and other vermin for eating up any western shit that comes out.
>>
>>336240119
I got all of the consoles of your "goat generation" when they originally released and still own hundreds of games for them. I played all of the heavy hitters, when they were new. I know what I'm talking about. The third, fourth and fifth generations were miles ahead. It's not even a contest.
>>
>>336239380
Nobody tried.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.