[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adventure/P&C games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 2_1277.jpg (578 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2_1277.jpg
578 KB, 1920x1080
What are some good adventure games that have come out in the past 6 years or so? I haven't played any adventure games in a long, long time (probably back from the days of TLJ and Syberia), so I'm completely out of the loop on what's good and what's not.
>>
dragons dogma
>>
>>336238448

Adventure games, anon.

Not action RPGs.

And besides, I've already played Dragon's Dogma.
>>
New King's Quest game
>>
>>336238287
There's literally nothing good, unfortunately all point&click games nowadays are made by unprofessional people who have to inject their bullshit politics into games, there's no one sensible in that section of the industry anymore, and former good game studios have ceased to exist. Somewhere around the time of Syberia was the time that it all stopped and it's better not to even think about anything that happened later.
>>
>>336239330

What about Shardlight or Techbabylon?

I know Ragnar took a shit on TLJ with the latest installment of the game, so I'm nowhere remotely interested in that.
>>
>>336239330
>Techbabylon

See
>unprofessional people who have to inject their bullshit politics into games
>>
>>336239567

Wait, what did they do?
>>
>>336239330
What? What's missing from games that would make them good then?
>>
File: technobabylon.jpg (913 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
technobabylon.jpg
913 KB, 2000x1500
The most recent one I enjoyed was Technobabylon. Pretty fucking cool game.
>>
>>336240759
>>336240607
The world is basically a SJW dystopia and the protagonist is an old dinosaur who must die for the new world order to get established (by the secondary protagonist, the "chick" on the left in this pic who is actually a tranny). It pushes various regressive political views in practically every screen.
>>
File: hold on now.gif (494 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
hold on now.gif
494 KB, 500x259
>>336241069
Oh my fucking god, this is the second time I reply to a thread asking about Point and Click recommendations only to have OP reveal his faggotry by bitching about stupid SJW shit. I bet you're the same faggot from last time.

Why do you even bother making threads about Point and Click games if you already basically know of every single one and are ready for retarded criticisms with all of them? Why bother?

Fuck you.
>>
>>336241697

He's not the OP though. He's just some random anon in the thread I made.

You can piss off straight back to Tumblr however. I don't like cunts who insert their own politics and beliefs in a game to force it onto their audience for no other reason than to push it out there as propaganda.
>>
>>336242017
You're a faggot just like him, then. Technobabylon isn't SJW at all, yes, it has a tranny, this doesn't mean anything, fucking Ghost in the Shell is considered SJW if that's all it takes.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.