[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>play game with executioners greatsword >with no poise,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>play game with executioners greatsword
>with no poise, bosses become rage inducing fuck faces as well as average enemies
>still beat the game through all the bullshit
>find out later that poise is turned off and that you can r1 spam most bosses

Seriously think it's retarded that poise is turned off, it's pretty much a fuck you to all heavy weapons users because they can't attack fast enough without getting staggered
>>
Great blog post, where can I subscribe?
>>
I don't understand, poise is turned off but items in game specifically refer to raising and lowering poise?

Whats the deal?
>>
>>336237893
HAHA GIT GUD SCRUB DODGE DODGE DODGE HAHA
>>
>>336238018
The stat is in the game, only it does nothing
>>
>>336237893
Poise is better for light weapon users as they are more capable of wearing high poise gear while still not fat rolling. Lighter weapons tend to be better for everything no matter how you look at it.

You moron.
>>
>>336238082
It does in pvp for sure. hyperarmor helps with the stagger a lot.
>>
>>336237893
Don't greatswords have hyper armor?
>>
I'm honestly surprised its still fucked

There goes your B team meme you faggots. A Team can't even patch their poise bug lel.
>>
>>336238149
easiest fix of your life : make poise scale better the heavier your weapon is

WOW IT WAS HARD

moron
>>
>>336238187
Hyperarmor is a function of weapons. Not of armor.

Poise does nothing. We know this for fact.
>>
>>336238259
Oh I agree that'd be a smart move. But doesnt fix that OP was being a huge idiot who seems to think that only heavy armor wearers can use heavy weapons.

>find out later that poise is turned off and that you can r1 spam most bosses
These two things are completely unrelated.
>>
>>336238149
light weapon uses don't need poise as much because they can attack faster

>>336238214
>>336238187
hyperarmour isn't affected by the poise stat, neither are weapon arts which prevent stagger
>>
>>336238637
I wasn't saying that hyper armour is affected by poise just that if your weapon has hyper armour then you shouldn't be getting staggered all the time when you're trying to attack. Also greatswords do a decent job of at stun locking some enemies. I farmed proof of a concord kept off of silver knights in Anor Londo with the executioner's greatsword and they basically never hit me.
>>
>>336238537
not him, I think he worded it poorly.
I think what he means is that R1 spamming as a small weapon user is very effective against bosses, but timing is comparatively stricter on heavy weapon users because no poise.
>>
>>336238018
either someone fucked up and forgot to turn it on, or they decided go DeS mode at the last second without bothering to remove the poise values

oh, and they also forgot to replace the reward for being in the buggiest covenant in the game
>>
>>336237893
>literally every enemy's weapon fully clips through walls to hit you

So this is the legendary "difficulty" I've heard so much about. Bravo.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.