[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the best rings in dark souls III ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Ohshit.jpg (838 KB, 1610x917) Image search: [Google]
Ohshit.jpg
838 KB, 1610x917
Whats the best rings in dark souls III ?
>>
Carthus bloodring, makes every boss easy mode.
>>
File: Pizzathehut.jpg (943 KB, 1544x907) Image search: [Google]
Pizzathehut.jpg
943 KB, 1544x907
Whats the best consumable in dark souls III?
>>
Do you think the bosses fuck each other in their free time?
>>
>>336224383

Everyone is taking turns with Dancer's ass I'm sure.
>>
>>336224027
Either Carthus bloodring or the ring that increases your stamina recovery rate.
>>336224316
Prism stone. Makes ever dark area look better.
>>
>>336224458
Dancer frequently takes Vordt's knot.
>>
>>336224027
Obscure ring or the stamina ring for PvE
>>
>>336224027
Objective best ring loadout coming through.

Ring of Favor
Ring of Steel Protection
Carthus Milkring
Carthus Bloodring
>>
File: miles-shrug(e).gif (92 KB, 280x192) Image search: [Google]
miles-shrug(e).gif
92 KB, 280x192
>>336224027
>Whats the best rings in dark souls III ?

Havel's Ring
Chloranthy Ring
Ring of Favor
Ring of Steel Protection
>>
>>336224627
>Ring of Steel Protection
lol defence stats

>Carthus Milkring
Enemies don't use lock-on

>Carthus Bloodring
The extra i-frames are almost placebo. If you dodged an attack with the ring, you probably would have dodged it without the ring too.
>>
>>336224762
>Havel's Ring
It's in 3 as well? Nice.
>>
>>336224762
>Havel's Ring

It's trivial in this game seeing as how generous this game is with equip load and the fact that poise is almost non-existent anyway.
>>
>>336224762
>Havel's Ring
>not Havel's Ring +1
>>
>>336225001
>going into NG+ in any game but DS1
>>
>All these normies thinking chloranthy is worth shit in this one

top lel
>>
>>336224951
The only reason I use Havel's is so I can fashion souls with the armour I want without having to level my VIT. It may be a slight waste of a ring slot but rings aren't exactly game changers.
>>
>>336225107

The ring only gives you like 4 vits worth, that doesn't make shit of a difference on the armour...
>>
>>336224951
You should view Havel's ring as a flat defence ring, like Steel Protection.
It increases equip load by 15%, which means you can get the heavier and more protective armor. Combined with the Ring of Favor you get a total of 20% extra equip load.
The heavier armors tend to have more balanced resistances across the board compared to the lighter or medium ones.
>>
My loadout for use with BKGA is Fap, Havel, Steel, and Hornet. I could probably drop Steel Protection for Knightslayer though since that's more opportunity for crits.

For Butcher's Knife I ditch Havel (since my BKGA takes up so much weight and use Fap, Pontiff Left Eye, Pontiff Right Eye, and either Knightslayer, or Lloyd's Sword

Right Eye makes my R1s get stronger the more I swing, Left Eye rewards health after a few attacks, weapon art adds more hp per hit and lloyd's sword boosts attack with HP at full
>>
>>336225107
With the 4 rings here >>336224762 you can easily get to ~35% resist across the board, along with high status resist while keeping you at medium weight and increased stamina reg.

Might be boring, but it's very solid.
>>
Hornet and Chloranthy are always useful, Tsorig if you PVP
>>
File: 1461346709560.gif (681 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1461346709560.gif
681 KB, 300x168
>>336224027
ring of reversal
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.