[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you done a complete 360 and gone from someone who criticizes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (136 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
image.png
136 KB, 500x491
>tfw you done a complete 360 and gone from someone who criticizes AAA shit like Uncharted as movie, defended Nintendo trying to be innovative, shat on Sony because everyone else was doing it, praised Dark Spuls as the greatest game ever, etc to someone who understands overrated AAA games like Uncharted do have their values, stopped blindly defending and hating companies, and appreciates all walks of vidya

It'a a very enlightening feeling, /v/. Has anyone else gone through this metamorphosis in their time here?
>>
dumb phoneposter
>>
Michael go home.
You're dead.
>>
File: sadnegro.jpg (12 KB, 320x243) Image search: [Google]
sadnegro.jpg
12 KB, 320x243
>mfw MGSV is the last decent AAA game and AAA gaming is dead and all we have is indie shit now
>>
Sounds like the final stage before suicide
>>
>>336223738
MGSV was pretty trash though
>>
>>336223802
It was unfinished but it was fun

I can't even think of any AAA games coming out besides Uncharted 4
>>
I wish all mobile posters were banned.

You sound more like you'd be at home on the front page of IGN. Go there and be happy and leave /v/ alone.
>>
>>336223541
Congrats OP, you got cancer. Expect your tastes to get worse and more casual, even more so then now, as time goes on. I'm afraid there is no cure.
>>
>>336223861
Doom and Overwatch this month as well
>>
>>336223984
>>336224023
You should try it, open your minds to different genres or game you dismissed in the past.
>>
The trick with still liking AAA games is to not play too many of them in a short amount of time.

I would mentally die if i'd only play games like uncharted or assassins creed.

However playing a AAA game every four months or so still gives me enjoyment.

I'll buy uc4 whenever its €25 or lower.
>>
>>336224141
Actually I do. With games that came out before gen z fuckers and casuals started ruining vidya with their shit tastes.
>>
>>336223541
Either you've become so saturated by /v/ bullshit that you've finally turned your contrarianism inwards or you've escaped the hive mentality and recognized that vidya doesn't operate on a binary of "GOAT" and "cancer." Either way, you should know exactly the reaction you'll get to posting something like this here.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.