[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>starts NG+ >you streamroll every enemies What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: descartes-meditac3a7c3b5es.jpg (95 KB, 1031x860) Image search: [Google]
descartes-meditac3a7c3b5es.jpg
95 KB, 1031x860
>starts NG+
>you streamroll every enemies

What's the point..
>>
you cant do that in dark souls 3
>>
>NG+
>you don't keep your stuff from before
>>
>>336223716
it takes like 5 hours to finish ng+ if you go through it with a normal pace
i know because i did it this morning
you just hit stuff and they die
>>
>>336223239
Didn't happen with Jade Empire
>>
>>336223716
the game is way fucking easier in NG+, maybe once you hit NG+4 or so it'll start to get a bit more difficult
>>
>>336225943
>NG+
>It's literally just a new game

fucking persona 3 i swear to god
>>
>>336223239
So i can play from the start with all the late-game stuff i got in the earlier playthrough

The first NG in souls games is always the "pump endurance to max while using a non scaling weapon" one
NG+ you can finally try all the weapons you wanted even if they are shit
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 175x165) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 175x165
NG+ is almost never implemented well.

Hyper Light Drifter did it quite well, by not making it about endless amounts of stat scaling and simply putting you into a position where you have to play better, while also giving you the entire moveset from the beginning.
>>
>NG+
>Goes off the last level the final boss was at in NG and continues from there
>Postgame DLC kind of fucks this up and gives you a head start in levels
>NG++
>The level scaling fucks everything up and everything becomes a borefest
>>
Either that or enemies just have more health and do more damage

Boring
>>
>>336230302
Borderlands 2 general?
>>
>>336223716
NG+ is literally easier in DS3, what are you talking about?
>>
>>336230441
Yes

Fuck whoever decided exponential scaling was a good idea
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.