[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best game where you play as an ambulance driver?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: ambulance.jpg (206 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ambulance.jpg
206 KB, 1920x1080
What is the best game where you play as an ambulance driver?
>>
>>336220913
That actually seems like an interesting idea for a game.
>>
>>336220913

San Andreas
>>
San andreas paramedic missions i guess, but thats really just a race
>>
File: 1460068659282.jpg (372 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1460068659282.jpg
372 KB, 2048x1365
>>336220913
I sorta want a game like this
>3 player crew
>they need to work together to recover injured people from accidents, crime scenes and shootings
>loading people up in stretchers and assessing their injuries while trying to stabilize them
>the driver has to becareful not to crash into anything while needing to make it to the hospital under a certain time
>passenger player helps navigate
>>
File: dark-cut-06.jpg (21 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
dark-cut-06.jpg
21 KB, 600x400
>>336221239
how about a collection of really high quality minigames+driving
Like that old flash game Dark cut if anyone remembers, but high budget.
>>
HHHEEEEYYYY
IT'S TIME TO PLAY
CRRRRAAAAAZYYYY AAAAAMBULAAANCE

YA YA YA YA YA
>>
>>336221436
I was thinking more of a physics type of game. Bumps on the road and shitty driving makes the person in the back of the ambulance's job harder when he needs to carefully conduct a certain procedure.

Special Operation Pararescue people do this in training, speeding the fuck in vans while students need to treat a mock patient in the back and not screw up putting an iv on them and whatnot.
>>
>>336221436
holy shit talk about a throwback. I played that game YEARS ago
>>
File: 1289487061634.png (46 KB, 569x571) Image search: [Google]
1289487061634.png
46 KB, 569x571
>Vice City
>Paramedic
>Level 12
>Last batch of people to get
>The guy is on Ocean Beach
>Race towards him, steering a bit to the side
>Start breaking
>The sand makes the ambulace slide longer than usual
>The guy starts running before you stop
>Runs in front of you
>Gets run over
>Mission failed
>>
>>336221454
>do a sick ass jump
>patient just dies
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xelN2qBzvzQ
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.