[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
COMFY GAMES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (206 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
206 KB, 1280x720
What are /v/'s favorite comfy games? What do you play when you really just want to relax?
>>
>>336219190
Stardew falls into the trap of 'one crop is best to make always regardless of anything'

Fuckin cranberries and blueberries beat the shit out of any other crop.
>>
Anno games
Terraria
While listening to my music
>>
>>336219190
I really need to play more of this. I stopped in early summer year 1 and got distracted by things.
>>
File: Syberia_Coverart.png (137 KB, 256x370) Image search: [Google]
Syberia_Coverart.png
137 KB, 256x370
>>336219552
To be honest it gets boring after a while. I played until summer year 2 and it got very repetitive. I was hoping there would be a better reward for finishing the mines, but nope, there're more useless digging! That's when I stopped.

It was very fun and comfy at the beginning though.

Adventure and strategy games are often comfy, I need more.
>>
>>336219190
Any buildy sanbox games like Minecraft, LiF, or Wurm.
>>
File: PYAee0I.png (358 KB, 922x1080) Image search: [Google]
PYAee0I.png
358 KB, 922x1080
>>336219419
>cranberries and blueberries
fufufu, how cute
>>
>>336219419
>>336222623
>actually planting crops
why would you ruin the game like this
>>
I'll probably stop playing a bit after year 3. After I upgrade my tools to iridium and finish the community center I dont see myself playing it until more updates come
>>
The sims
>>
>>336219419
you fall into the trap of making money
you don't need money in stardew valley
that's the comfy
>>
File: riven_village.png (399 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
riven_village.png
399 KB, 640x480
>>336220139
Syberia is truly the comfiest
>>
>>336223090
>>336222661
You need money for farm buildings, seeds, upgrading tools, finishing the community center, better fishing equipment, and hats
You can keep playing with your madeup rules though. Even though you should pretty much have everything bought by the middle of year 2 if you just grow seasonly stuff and sell extra mining stuff
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.