[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Die >Bottle is filled Ayy Lmao This shit is too fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Dark Souls.jpg (220 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls.jpg
220 KB, 1200x650
>Die
>Bottle is filled

Ayy Lmao

This shit is too fucking easy

In Demon's and BB you don't get handouts like this
>>
Youre right, you get easily farmable and much more effective healing in bloodborne and demon souls :^)
>>
Shitposting aside farming for blood vials was a genuinely awful no fun allowed mechanic
>>
>>336219001
The point is you have to farm them. You don't get 10 free life savers every time you spawn.

>>336219173
Literally get better.

Why even have us kill the bosses? Such a chore.
>>
>>336219173
BB's vials are like the biggest gripe I have with the game.

That, and Chalice Dungeons in general. Fuck that.

>>336219269
Farming for vials and killing bosses are completely different things. One is fun, the other isn't. Stop defending the shit mechanic. They also aren't handed out like candy like with Demon's Souls grasses.
>>
>>336219269
Fighting bosses is fun, farming echoes for vials is not.
>>
>>336219412
>>336219473
Agreed guys. The entire game should just be boss rush. All that icky "work" and "progression" makes my vag dry up.
>>
You could have so much grass in Demon's that it was very hard to even run out.

Vials are pretty similar to estus with the difference that you need to farm for them if you run out. It's a passable system, but in no way better than estus.
>>
>>336219001
BB has objectivly worse healing.

Each vial is 40% of your health, unless you miss all the Undead Bone Shards you get healed for over 80% of your health in DaS3 with a single sip.

I'll give DeS though, multiple stacks 99 Grass which was almost a full heal every time was very broken.
>>
>>336219554
Progression is all well and good, but farming the same item over and over again which isn't even a guaranteed drop. RNG is not progression.

>makes my vag dry up
Post feet please.
>>
>>336219001
>bloodborne had more effective healing

Pcuck confirmed
>>
>it's another souls thread
>>
>>336219636
>multiple stacks 99 Grass

Autism

In before someone claims this was normal
>>
>>336218901
also
>Sit down at bonfire
>all flasks refilled no problem for free AND all weapons repaired completley.

>45% of the enemies in the game also take like 2-3 seconds to actually stand up or get ready to fight, which is enough time to murder them.

game is a shitload easier than BB.
>>
>>336219554
>game encourages you to play through without grinding for levels and actually learn the fights
>somehow leaves in a mechanic that forces you to grind for vials

This idea that grinding = content/gameplay is what has ruined most games of today. Everyone is put on a treadmill and you hamsters just eat it up.
>>
>>336219797
Red Eye Knights gave 6 Full Moon grass each. Just making the run back to Allant filled you up quickly.
>>
>>336218901
>can't pick up extra healing items as you go
>no rally mechanic
No, anon, Bloodborne is significantly easier when it comes to health management.
>>
>>336219001
No. The Blood Vials you're provided are absolute dog shit. They can never be upgraded and heal about third of what an unupgraded Estus Flask does. BB is literally a git gud type of game where healing won't save nor carry you through a fight.
>>
>>336220517
>all weapons repaired completley.
I forgot weapon could even break.
>>
>>336220989
Having to "learn fights" and having to farm consumables are in no way mutually exclusive.
>>
>>336219554
I know that MMOs have made you belive that just because something takes time and requires trivial labor, doesn't make it hard or even hardcore.
>>
Munching on delicious lawn clippings was much more forgiving.
>>
Who actually farms Blood Vials?

I replayed the game this week, finished with level 80, bought all armour and weapons beglfore NG+ and never had to grind vials. You over level much easier in BB compared to souls so I got into the habit of spending all my left over echoes on vials which always left me at about 40 in stock.

I guess if you are one of those people who doesn't understand why this game let's you regenerate hp by continuing to fight instead of rolling to the other side of the room and taking a sippy.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.