[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Pokemon_Yellow.png (247 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_Yellow.png
247 KB, 320x320
What went wrong?
>>
Shitty anime pandering.
>>
Having one member of your party always be pikachu. HG/SS finally got companion Pokemon right
>>
Making most of the sprites look like shit in an attempt to make the pokemon look more like they do in the anime
>>
your birth
>>
>>336218805
And by extension more like they do in concept art.
>>
>>336218703
You can put the little fucker away, though. You just can't evolve him.
>>
>>336221046
You can if you trade him to another game and evolve him there. Then you just trade back and voila, raichu who stays in his goddamn pokeball.
>>
>>336218703

Thats wrong though.
>>
>>336218474
>association with a subpar animu
>still no remake
>used the anime as a base and not the surprisingly superior and completely different manga
at least it had a starter that wasn't fucking fire/water/grass.
>>
>>336218474
>A rebellious underpowered rodent that won't stay in its pokeball
>Needs an item to evolve
>Is the default starter
I wonder what went wrong.
>>
tfw it's the canon gen 1 game
>>
>>336221792
Not even close.
>>
>>336221431
nigger you never played Yellow. Pikachu wouldn't ever evolve even with a thunderstone. No one liked Pikachu in Yellow.
>>
File: doctorLexus.jpg (96 KB, 362x263) Image search: [Google]
doctorLexus.jpg
96 KB, 362x263
>>336222593
>No one liked Pikachu in Yellow
>>
best pokemon game, I was so sad when it broke after years of gaming
Now I only have blue left, it's not even half the fun this game was
>>
>>336222593
If you tried to evolve the Pikachu with a thunderstone, you bought the wrong fucking game Jaamal.
>>
File: Kaseo_a.jpg (133 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
Kaseo_a.jpg
133 KB, 420x315
>Idiots don't know you can dump the Rat
>There are people who think broken types/moves and shitty sprites of Red/Blue are superior
>>
>>336218474
Nothing, it was the best Pokemon game until HG/SS came out.
>>
>>336218805
The sprites honestly can't look any worse than they did in Red and Green.
>>
quick someone post the problems pic so the thread will be completely shit.
>>
>random game
>what went wrong?
I love this meme.
>>
weeb waifu shit pandering
>>
>>336226634
Games didn't do that back then.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.