[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it you ran like Sonic once.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Admit it you ran like Sonic once.
>>
I don't think my legs have ever spun full circle while I went into loops and bounced off springs.
>>
I was thinking of Naruto when I did, but yeah, I did it once
>>
>>336217201
I never have, I used to run like Tom Cruise though
>>
nah, I played soccer since I was a kid, they taught us how to run properly. I did see a bunch of kids do it in middle school, and a few still did in high school.

In fact, one fo them STILL does it in public places, but I think he does it more like Naruto. Dude is in his mid 20s, and actually owns a full set of that Samurai clothing shit and like 20 katanas.
>>
>>336217201
Nope. I used to run like a Dark Souls 1 character though
>>
File: 22367_front.jpg (128 KB, 640x871) Image search: [Google]
22367_front.jpg
128 KB, 640x871
>>336217201

I come from a time when such autism didn't exist. Back then, people just liked Sonic for being a good game and a somewhat decent comic. I don't understand kid's obsession with him these days. It seems to go beyond the games and comics, which I'm a bit surprised are still running.
>>
>>336217641

I knew someone like that in college as well. He had full on ninja gear and everything, but he could actually fight though. We used to spar a lot. I remember he once got challenged to a fight by a wrestler that was twice his size and he won.
>>
>>336217201
I never bothered with anything sonic back when I was a kid and I thank god everyday for it
>>
>>336217696
>I used to run like a Dark Souls 1 character though
how do you do that?
>>
>>336218285
Internet fan fiction happened.

And also the Adventure games incorporating heavy drama and multiple character driven plot lines, not to mention a literal evil sonic but I'm not suppose to say that
>>
>>336217201
I have a habit of staying off the ground as much as possible when I run and landing/pushing with the balls of my feet, mainly because I would run on uneven terrain that required me to glide over unless I wanted my feet to get stuck and my ankles to die.

3D Sonic is glued to the ground.
>>
did it to see if I ran faster. ran marginally faster
>>
There was a girl at my school who ran with both her arms straight down at her sides.
>>
Im not an american autist so no
>>
Do you think he runs like that so he's able to turn better? He's got those huge hands, maybe by tilting them he makes them function like wings to turn at such high speeds. And it'd look wierd if his arms were moving as fast as his legs.

But yeah, as a kid I thought it seemed like a good idea to try out, not knowing that. Sonic's super-fast and runs a wierd way, so maybe he's onto something. Wasn't about copying Sonic so much as that.
>>
File: 1461362947850.jpg (55 KB, 272x280) Image search: [Google]
1461362947850.jpg
55 KB, 272x280
>>336223515
How hilarious.
Did you bully her?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.