[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ubisoft hasn't made a good game since sands of time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: PrinceofPersia.jpg (106 KB, 658x415) Image search: [Google]
PrinceofPersia.jpg
106 KB, 658x415
>ubisoft hasn't made a good game since sands of time
what went wrong?
>>
rayman origins/legends TBh
>>
They realized they can just bribe the media and reviewers and drknes would flock and bhg it like crazy.

Full page website ads sell games now.

Look at the ps4. It's crap but Sony never forgot to bribe the media.

There was a movement to stop this shit but they got distracted or infiltrated and now they fight to make women illegal or something idk.
>>
Warrior Within and Two Thrones are both better games than Sands of Time.
>>
>>336214789
right

>>336214848
wrong
>>
>>336214848
warrior within was better than sands of time, but two thrones was garbage.
>>
>>336214673

They hadn't released a good game before that. They just went back to status quo.
>>
>>336214816
I'd say it's more that they realized they could half-ass the development of their games for the sake of annual releases and revel in the money.

They learned that quantity > quality. At least in terms of money.
>>
>>336214898
Warrior Within slightly improved the gameplay, but it totally spit in the face of everything else I loved about the original.
>>
Sands of Time isn't a good game either
>>
>>336215042
It had repetitive combat and a too easy bossfight, but the story/atmosphere was great.
>>
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, or Black Flag depending on who you ask.
>>
Beyond Good & Evil
>>
Valiant Hearts: The Great War
>>
File: beyondgoodandevil2.jpg (82 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
beyondgoodandevil2.jpg
82 KB, 1024x576
>>336217204
Someday.
>>
Peter Jackson's King Kong was a good game, fight me.
>>
>>336217130
I liked Revelations.
>>
File: Child of Light.jpg (284 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Child of Light.jpg
284 KB, 1920x1080
I have a soft spot for Child of Light.

Despite some of the rhymes ranging from saccharine to cringeworthy.
>>
>>336217446
I forgot about that one. It was better than it should have been for a movie tie-in.
>>
>>336217458
I did too but it's more divisive so I left it out.
>>
Chaos Theory was good.
>>
>>336215004
You mean the fairy-tale setting? I understand that.

But the level design, backtracking, switching to past / present is just great. Being temporally the wrath made my mind blew up.

>>336215042
That was perhaps one of the first (or one of the first) platforming games, which were very fluid with movement palette. Older games, were clunky as hell.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.