[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NAME MY GAME (XBONE)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: $_1.jpg (25 KB, 315x400) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
25 KB, 315x400
I've found this thing in my Xbone box today. I can't believe I neglected to use this code.

Which one?
>Forza 6
>Tomb Raider
>Gears of War
>Rare Replay
>>
>>336205621
gears
>>
>>336205621
Rare Replay. 30 fucking good games, how could you not?
>>
File: niggerman.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
niggerman.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>336205621

Rare Replay is the only answer.
>>
>>336205621
Rare Replay you dumb cunt
>>
Rare replay is great but also cheap on its own. Gears has been like $10 new before. I'd say TR or Forza just cause they cost more on their own I assume
>>
>not having the instinctive taste to choose Rare Replay
I'm going to be physically sick
>>
Forza is good if you like racing

Tomb raider for an adventure

Rare replay for a bunch of fun games

Gears for boring garbage
>>
Burn that shit and buy a ps4
>>
Rare Replay - Play Solar Jetman and literally don't post here again until you beat it.
>>
>>336205621

Gears
>>
Give it to me!
>>
>>336205621

>buying a romdump

Do not buy rare replay
>>
>>336205991

>I don't like a game therefore it is garbage
>>
Tomb Raider is the best option if you're looking for a great single player

but if you want multiplayer go with gears ultimate

if you're a nostalgia fag go with rare replay there are alot of gems in there

if you just like racing fuck forza 6, forze horizon 2 is better
>>
Don't get forza unless you're planning on getting all the dlc. There's almost no good cars on the base game. It's the same cars over and over, and the only different or interesting ones are in dlc.
Tomb raiders not really worth it.
Rare replay is good but cheap to buy on its own. I'd say go with gears if you enjoy it, but I don't. I'd pick rare replay even though it's 30$ on it's own.
>>
>>336205621
both tomb rider and gears are on pc. forza 6 is kind of meh. I'd go with rare replay unless you're a faggot.
>>
>>336205621
Rare Replay
>>
File: Carl_(Conker's_Bad_Fur_Day).png (159 KB, 441x439) Image search: [Google]
Carl_(Conker's_Bad_Fur_Day).png
159 KB, 441x439
>>336206245
>Not paying $15 for a working copy of Conker

It's that or $70 m8
>>
>>336206271
I don't like shooting hundreds of goons popping up from behind walls for 10 hours. Shit in comparison to those other games desu
>>
>>336206708
>I don't know how to play gears
>>
>>336206708
>I don't like a game therefore it is shit
>>
>>336206778
>>336206885
Or I could just say it's a remake of a game from 2007 that you can get for 5$

In comparison to the other titles, it's a weak offer. Rare replay comes with 30
>>
OP here.

Thanks for the input guys. I'm just gonna sell this code on ebay and furiously jack off for the rest of the night.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.