[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get the "Fatlus" meme. What's wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Super_Fatlus.png (68 KB, 1074x839) Image search: [Google]
Super_Fatlus.png
68 KB, 1074x839
I don't get the "Fatlus" meme. What's wrong with Atlus games?
>>
Low production value games designed to pander to special interest groups.

Allowing yourself to be pandered to requires a certain lack of self respect. Just like being a fat person.
>>
>>336203620

The fatlus joke comes from how Atlus games, particularly Disgaea, are known for grinding. You spend all those hours on your ass grinding all day and night and you end up fat.
>>
>>336203620
they are all weeb games that tackle "edgy" subject matter. Or used to. What do you usually picture when you think of a fully grown adult playing games made for teenagers talking about how deep they are and shit.
>>
So what I am getting at is no one knows what it means...
>>
>>336204319
>Atlus
>Disgaea
>>
http://pastebin.com/u/nyarlko

average fatlus fan
>>
File: image.jpg (290 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290 KB, 640x360
>my whole p4 playthrough I turned my brain off and had to make zero (0) strategical plans

thanks /v/
>>
>>336204589
thats fucking hilarious
>>
>>336204319
I've never understood this meme. You don't get hungry when doing nothing, so you end up eating like one meal a day. You can't get fat from that.
>>
>>336203620
It's the classic far slob neckbeard stereotype. It goes around often like with mmo players and DnD players.
>>
>>336204723
some people snack when they're not hungry
>>
>>336203620 (OP)
>they are all weeb games that tackle "edgy" subject matter.

persona and etrian are weeb, I'll give you that, but what of SMT IV, Soul Hackers, or SMT I are weeb or edgy?
>>336204319
if you grind in SMT you're doing it wrong
>>
>>336204995
fug, meant to quote
>>336204421
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.