[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you share your account with anyone /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (132 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
132 KB, 1280x720
Do you share your account with anyone /v/?
>>
>>336203268
Fuck no.

What do I look like? UNICEF?
>>
Cool. A Steam thread.

First person to roll a 32 gets Double Dragon: Neon.

Post Steam username will your rolls.
>>
File: benis.png (184 KB, 355x663) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
184 KB, 355x663
>>336203625
Forgot to mention: being in one of these locations would help.
>>
yea, my sister's boyfriend
>>
>>336203761
>region locking PC digital games

why is this a thing
>>
I share my account with my wife's son, if I don't he tells his dad Chad and it's nothing but sloppy seconds for me for the next 2 weeks.
>>
>>336203870
Yeah, I know, it's fucking shit.

It was a gift from a Steam friend for Christmas, too.
>>
>>336203268

My waifu.
>>
>>336203268
Yes, my brother.
And my wife's son of course.
>>
My girlfriend
>>
>>336203268
I'm sharing my account with my sis and vice versa. Never really had any use for it myself, but my sis used it to play GMod and some other games while I was at work.

I guess it's cool little feature but I would never do it with a stranger. Too many risks involved.
>>
File: 1436293267461.png (186 KB, 298x423) Image search: [Google]
1436293267461.png
186 KB, 298x423
>>336204012

>my wife's son
>>
>>336203268
I share my xbone account with my little bro so we can go halves on shit and just buy one gold membership instead of 2
>>
My roomate just built his first PC.
I've let him log onto my account to play some games and have been using the stream function to hijack him mid game and change his background on his desktop to hardcore yaoi pictures. He actually thinks he's been hacked.
He knows nothing about computers!
>>
File: 1461953728258.jpg (122 KB, 599x605) Image search: [Google]
1461953728258.jpg
122 KB, 599x605
>>336203268
It isn't very obvious but I figured I would point this out to anyone that is going to try this.

If you try to share with anyone with any type of vac ban, it will reject the family sharing and not work at all. This is contrary to how vac bans usually work (only affecting one game, this affects entire account sharing process). Figured it out by trial and error that the person I was sharing with had 1 vac ban from a decade ago.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.