[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: fo4.jpg (70 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fo4.jpg
70 KB, 480x360
What went wrong?
>>
>>336199090
It plays like a first person shooter, not a rpg. Where or not that's bad is up to you.
>>
>lowest amount of quests in a Bethesda game
>lowest amount of weapons between FO3, NV and this
>perks devolved into +20% straight damage, basically required because of level scaling
>no interesting characters
>>
Mad Max looks better than this.
>>
I'm actually having fun with it
Helped get me out of my tired gamer phase
>>
File: 1449287637072.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1449287637072.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>give the main character a voice
>give them nothing to say
>>
>>336199090
Lack of RPG elements and bullet sponge enemies.
>>
File: tfwfallout2.png (20 KB, 626x262) Image search: [Google]
tfwfallout2.png
20 KB, 626x262
>>336199090
It was bought by the wrong company.
>>
>putting in minecraft for kiddies and after doing so thinking it excuses them for cutting down on actual role play mechanics.
>>
They spent more time and money on hype and unfulfilled promises than they did on the game. It was honestly promising from the reveal trailers and the 2014 Bethesda conference.
>>
>>336199090
literally everything
>>
inb4 New Vegas 2 greatest game since sliced poptarts and microwave pizza rolls with mountain dew and doritos.
>>
File: 1460490078120.png (126 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1460490078120.png
126 KB, 300x169
>>336201808
>implying minecraft isn't already for kiddies
>>
>>336199090
Why bother working on the game when the modders will do it for you? Seriously modders should be angry but they all suck toods cock.
>>
I honestly don't know what people see in bethesda games, they're an interesting enigma to me, they're kind of not well done in so many areas, combat is always a dull mess, the quests are boring, and the magic system of Oblivion for example was absolutely disgusting. The dialog and animations are always horrible, and then the copypaste dungeons, did people enjoy exploring 500 dungeons with the same exact textures and objects rearranged in a different way?

I guess the only part that might be interesting is lore. I guess people had a soft spot for open world fantasy/postapoc open world games or something.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.