[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just finished Ds1 for the first time and is it just me or does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: stupid.jpg (453 KB, 878x472) Image search: [Google]
stupid.jpg
453 KB, 878x472
I just finished Ds1 for the first time and is it just me or does it end pretty anticlimactically? Gwyn took me two tries, the fuck pham he gives you huge windows to hit him constantly.
>>
>>336197629
Did you link the fire or leave it? This is very important OP
>>
>>336197629
You can also parry him, too.
He's supposed to be not that hard, he's a dying old man who's been burning his soul to sustain the first flame for a long time.
>>
>>336197629
It worth playing 2 or just skip to 3 after beating 1?
>>
>>336197629
>not praising the soundtrack for gwyn
https://youtu.be/AB6sOhQan9Y
>>
>>336197629
Nice try, he's hard as shit if you don't parry
>>
>>336201475
Man dat spine shiver on the ds3 last boss
>>
Link the fire is an evangelion tier ending.
>>
>>336201852
I haven't beaten it yet. I'm taking my sweet time exploring and helping people out but I'll think of you when I finally get there.
>>
>>336197629
people use muh lore explanations for the shitty final fight but everything post anor londo is mediocre at best and it's obvious they were tight on time so corners were being cut
>>
>>336201703
I just crushed him with Zweihander every time he was open. Managed to beat him on my first try. Either got really lucky or he wasn't as hard as I expected.
>>
>>336200986
2 got a lot of shit while i played das1
i played 2 with the dlc/sotfs and going into 3 makes me miss 1 and 2.
3 just feels like bloodborne
>>
>>336201475
The metal version
https://youtu.be/iDyspWT1lU0
>>
>>336197629
Basically your entire quest was futile. Frampt and Gwyndolin were manipulating you to prolong the age of fire and by extent their own rule. This is only ever explained if you find Kaathe, who tells you that the dark age inevitable and kindling the fire.

Frampt was building up the fight with Gwyn like it's your epic destiny when in reality Gwyn is just a burnt husk and if you kindle the flame you'll end up just like him.
>>
>>336202048
He doesn't even give you a big enough window to hit him with a Zweihander, so unless you poise-tanked him
>>
>>336202304
this sounds like complete trash.

you should kill yourself for posting it and that guy should kill himself for making it
>>
>>336202495
I guess so then. Just did my forward leaping slash when I could and pushed through. I don't remember it being an easy fight but I did manage to win.
>>
>>336202304
I dont think it was too bad. It definitely could have been way better. That effect he was using in the first part when doing the tapping just did not fit at all
>>
>>336202337
>Basically your entire quest was futile.
Fuck off Kaathe.
>>
>>336197629
If it was so easy y did this guy take me 30 tries to beat? he stays on your ass 24/7 and kills you in 3 hits>>336200896
>>336200986
>>
>>336200986
Depends, what do you play these games for?
If it's for the gameplay then 2 is fine.
If it's for the lore and interconnected level design then leave it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.