[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you twink?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: d.jpg (225 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
225 KB, 1200x650
Do you twink?
>>
>Twink
>Das III

The advantage is nowhere near as much as DaS I.
>>
>>336196008
Of course not, but DaS and DeS had unrivalled levels of dickery as a twink.
>>
File: Mad-Max-Fury-Road-05272015[1].jpg (182 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
Mad-Max-Fury-Road-05272015[1].jpg
182 KB, 970x545
>Dragonslayer armor
>His health is down to pretty much the exact damage needed to kill him in one R1 of my +9 red hilted
>Try to hit him
>Get clipped by one of his side swings, now I'm down from a full bar to something shorter than OP's dick and flattened on the ground
>Dark flames coming in from the side
>Boss running in for a shield bash as I get up
>mfw
>My hit connects first, he falls to the ground in front of me

This was the hypest shit and I had to share it
>>
File: nothin personnel, kid.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nothin personnel, kid.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: 1424638475028.jpg (71 KB, 640x654) Image search: [Google]
1424638475028.jpg
71 KB, 640x654
>Got past Pontiff and Aldrich solo around level 30 with a whopping 13 vigor
>Feeling a little masochistic since my dark souls 1 run
>Decide to start fucking with people as a grape
>Invading just before Pontiff with chaos fireball, a bleed shotel, the gargoyle lance and a greatsword
>Horse hoof ring + knight slayer
>Stagger hosts, hunter charm, charge and slam with the gargoyle flame lance if they run
>Got past Dancer, solo, 13 vigor
>Level 35, can now use black flame
>mfw destroying phantoms and targeting mostly sunlight weenies in Ithryll

After I while I felt a little bad so I decided to help people try and get past Pontiff and Dancer.
Holy fuck. Why do I even bother?

>Hosts with 2 to 3 times my health dying before me
>Those people that don't know they can parry Pontiff
>Those hosts that aren't even doing 100 damage per swing against Pontiff
>Those hosts that die 10 seconds into the second phase
>Those phantoms that don't know how to roll through most of Pontiff's swings and get fucking murdered
>Those phantoms that never see the Dancer's grab coming and get fucking annihilated
>mfw patches squatting on hosts when they die
>>
No but I like twinks
And traps
>>
You can't really "twink" in this one. I mean you can stay at a fairly low level and progress the game to get some unique weapons but you can't upgrade them a lot if you wanna continue playing with low level people.
>>
>Hosts summoning and instantly BCing me out
I dont understand
>>
File: prittiboi.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2124) Image search: [Google]
prittiboi.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2124
>>336195913
>>336195913
yeah, check out my twink. he has a really pretty mouth. what do you guys think
>>
>>336203587
cool
>>
>>336203587
Would invade
>>
>Get summoned near the closest bonfire around the Artorias Fan Club
>Thinking they will need help with the boss
>Nope, they need help fighting the fucking BLACK KNIGHT
>Once we kill them, they send me back home
This was near the launch, but how fucking bad do you have to be to not be able to handle a black knight?
>>
File: 1372110025554.png (124 KB, 294x294) Image search: [Google]
1372110025554.png
124 KB, 294x294
WHERE IS PATCHES!? HOW COME HE WON'T COME TO THE TOWER!?
>>
>>336203907
I think these are the reasons why they had to balance it a little lower. I am telling you, there are a LOT of people who go 3 phantoms + hosts in an area just because they can't get past it.

It doesn't surprise me anymore.
>>
File: bp.webm (949 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bp.webm
949 KB, 1280x720
>>336195913
>>
>>336201406
good
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.