[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Y'all niggas forgot about this, ain't ya?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
Y'all niggas forgot about this, ain't ya?
>>
I fail to find the fun in these games

>attract more than 1 enemy
>die
>get caught in a narrow passageway with one of those demons
>die
>fall through the ceiling where 3 guys are waiting for you
>die
>have to fight the exact same fucking enemies when visiting a shrine
>>
>>336193534

I got the "you got gud" certificate and now I will just wait for release
>>
File: GIT GUD.gif (864 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
GIT GUD.gif
864 KB, 320x180
>>336194076
>>
This game is pretty easy
>>
>>336194172
Which one?
:^)

>>336194076
I was dissapointed, everyone kept going its like souls, but its really just a hybrid, its just another game that borrows on mechanics of souls because of the popularity but got the wrong Idea over what makes souls popular, the fact it started development ten years ago during the Musou popularity and was supposed to be a Musou game, and ended up releasing during the souls popularity and just happens to be a souls game tells you everything about the developer's intention for the game, its just a money grab. Nothing wrong with that, but at least get it right. The game has the stamina system, for example, but nowhere enough precision to actually pull it off properly because at the core, the caracter isn't controlled via a puppeteer system, but rather as a combo-based fighter. And those two things clash, especially when you add mechanics like combat phyisics (attacks can be interrupted if they hit a wall, for example) and narrow passages.

The entire beginning of the demo is literally just grinding on the first few enemies until you can get to level 10-15 so you don't get oneshot by bullshit enemies that magically can turn off their hitboxes if they feel like it.
>>
>>336194652
Every game is easy when you have no life or responsibilities. kiddo.
>>
>>336195414
I dont know i still can't get a high score in dodonpachi
>>
>>336193534
Is there a reward for beating the 2nd level or do I only need to beat the first?
>>
>>336195752
Just the first.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr-_xdTiaGY
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.