[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll have two number nines a number 9 large a number six
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 123.jpg (109 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
109 KB, 1920x1080
I'll have two number nines
a number 9 large
a number six with extra dip
a number seven
2 number 45 - one with cheese
and a large soda.
>>
>>336182995

>YFW you realize he was trying to stall so the ballas had more time

Well?
>>
>>336183137
I thought the same actually. If this is really true, shoutouts to rockstar.
>>
>>336183137
>robbing uncle sam was ryders ploy to get CJ to rob the national guard depot so ryder could give the weapons to the ballas and CRASH
>the nighttime robbery mission was to help supply ten penny and his unit with unauthorized guns so they couldn't get caught
>>
>>336183137
Not to mention he didnt fight in the drive by. His excuse was he was hungry when hes just a coniving fatso
>>
>>336183137
But Ryder was the one who spotted the ballas, it makes no sense
>>
>>336184143
is this true
>>
>>336184351
or was he actually angry
>>
>>336184432
He was just playing along with Smoke's plan.

They didn't want to blow their cover that easily. They have to appear friendly and loyal still at that point to the rest of Grove Street.
>>
>>336185904
This
Deepest lore
>>
>>336183137
Actually, he's reading off everyone else's orders. They told him what they wanted just before that scene began. he even shoots ballas during Drive-By
>>
File: 1421793117843.jpg (223 KB, 581x645) Image search: [Google]
1421793117843.jpg
223 KB, 581x645
>>336183137
>>336184143
I haven't ever replayed any GTA, but this makes me want to go back.
>>
>>336186275
solid game senpai
>>
>>336186264
>Actually, he's reading off everyone else's orders.
i thought this about the order too but they all look back at him like it's for himself

> he even shoots ballas during Drive-By
No he doesn't. If you paid attention to the dialog after you shoot up the ballas, you hear them all complaining about how he wasn't shooting and was eating all the food instead.
>>
>>336187731
>i thought this about the order too but they all look back at him like it's for himself
They look back at him like that because he orders 2 combos for himself, the rest was for the gang. If I recall correctly, he tells CJ that he needs to eat to keep up his strength.

>No he doesn't. If you paid attention to the dialog after you shoot up the ballas, you hear them all complaining about how he wasn't shooting and was eating all the food instead.

Yes, but during the drive by mission where you cruise through Glen Park and it gives you the Pay n Spray tutorial, he shoots ballas.
>>
>>336187889
fair enough. i thought we were talking about the mission in OPs pic
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.