[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is anyone here actually planning on getting Battleborn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: bgdfgv.jpg (203 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
bgdfgv.jpg
203 KB, 1200x628
So is anyone here actually planning on getting Battleborn?
>>
Played the beta which helped me decode against it. It's just a watered down borderlands meets team fortress / Mona mashup. Steals a ton of ideas and does none of them well enough to justify spending over $20 or so.
>>
>>336179960
They meaning Randy Pitchford mostly kept hyping that it was going to be this ultimate e-sports game that was gonna get so much attention and praise
>>
File: 1461728625199.jpg (91 KB, 240x285) Image search: [Google]
1461728625199.jpg
91 KB, 240x285
>>336179960
>game is inspired by other, similar games
>therefore it's bad
wow, what a shitty opinion
>>
>>336180254
>watered down version of other games
>not bad
>>
>>336180254
>>game is inspired by other, similar games, and does not improve upon them

FTFY
>>
>>336180254
maybe it's bad because it's inspired by similar games but don't bring any of the positive things of tf2 and borderlands
>>
>>336179279
yeah, i already bought it. People are giving it a lot of shit but it's honestly the most fun i've had in a game for a while

I'm skeptical about its lifespan, but it'll take me through the month leading up to overwatch which i'm happy to take
>>
Yes, it's basically scratching the Monday Night Combat itch and I really enjoyed its beta.
>>
File: bb.png (7 KB, 253x270) Image search: [Google]
bb.png
7 KB, 253x270
>>336179279
Yes, my friends and I enjoyed it immensely and its finally a game that meshes my FPS loving side with their MOBA loving side. Not to mention a couple other intricacies with its design.
>>
File: we want the furry audienc.jpg (226 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
we want the furry audienc.jpg
226 KB, 1920x1080
>>
Played the beta and enjoyed it a lot, so I preordered it. The PVP was a lot of fun, I didn't try the PVE since that shit is for nerds. People compare it to Overwatch but both games play very differently (and BB is better IMO). The TTK is fairly long, which is very refreshing since there is nothing worse than a painfully slow game with a very short TTK (a la Overwatch, COD, and so on).
>>
yeah I'm getting it
that's it
>>
>>336179279
Yep. Expect to get at least my money's worth back since I enjoyed the hell out of the demo. Also made some friends during the demo and have a group to play with so I am all set. Don't really care if /v/ cares about it or not
>>
>>336180995
The PvE is suprisingly solid and didn't feel tacked on like I thought it would. The bosses actually have mechanics and shit which I really really did not expect from gearbox of all people. Not super complex or anything but considering how pure bullet spongeyness was the only mechanic for Borderlands bosses it is suprising. Gives me a little hope maybe borderlands 3 won't be 100% bullet sponges.
>>
What exactly is this game? Like - is it a borderlands coop thing, multiplayer overwatch thing? I paid zero attention until just recently.
>>
>>336179279
Just so you know the shilling is just as obvious as it was with borderlands 1/2 all these threads talking about how good the game is dying really fast is pretty funny.
>>
>>336179279
no, I played technical test and the beta and I'm going to kill myself. goodbye
>>
>>336181765
>blizzard threads are made with the exact same sentences and pictures everytime and any criticizing is met with hostility
But naw you are right this game that doesn't even get talked about here is the one being shilled not Overwatch.
>>
I think it'll be pretty garbage, but I have nothing else to play so I bought it for $30 on G2A.

I hope the fact that I hate the artstyle won't interfere with my enjoyment too much.
>>
at the moment I think its just too pricey for most people. Most MOBA fags are used to F2P models
>>
Lmao what this game is garbage for 60 dollars... it wont last very long
>>
>>336183768

Yeah, that's the one thing that's holding back it's popularity more than anything.

90% of the people I've spoken to aren't playing it simply because it's not even close to being worth $60.
>>
>>336179279
Fuck no. I tend to avoid anything associated with MOBAs but tried it because hey free beta.

Enemies take even more bullets than BL. Characters are all annoying cringe variations on Tiny Tina and Claptrap. Level design is lazy and the art style is "let's use one solid color for skies" which is faggot indie tier. Progression is a goddamn joke, you grind for gear which Gearbox has never been good at and characters that all mostly suck just so you can start every round at level 1. Cash shop galore.

I think I enjoyed myself for about 5 minutes but there are way too many negatives for me.
>>
>>336179279
Not after I played overwatch

Initially I liked it, since I dabble in league and dota
But after i played overwatch, and just my general loss of interest in dota and league, especially since league is getting fucked up beyond repair by riot, I just want an even simpler game. I don't wanna have to grind for new characters or worry about what to level or what loadout is best. I just want to play a simple shooter again. Haven't had one to play since Bad company 2 came out
>>
>>336184051
Also remember Gearbox is notorious for price drops and steam sale discounts like the first few months after release. Guarantee you in two months this game will go on sale for about $30
>>
>>336181569

Borderlands had quite a lot of mechanic bosses actually, especially in BL2. Hide behind shit to dodge big attack, dodge ground area smashes and effects, shoot the weak areas, kill waves of adds to make the boss vulnerable, I think there was even a laser dance fight of some kind.
>>
>>336184169
and you can get it for 30 dollars now
http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/battleborn-pc-cd-key-steam
I've bought from them before, they're legit
>>
>>336179279

I really adored Orendi's design until I found out she was voiced by Ashley Burch
>>
>>336184169

Maybe, except there may not be any interest in the game by that point. That shit may work for campaign games, but this was supposed to be (mostly) centered around online play.

If in 2 months the Steam page is riddled with reviews about how silly and unbalanced the game is, and how clunky the controls are, and how it most certainly wasn't worth the price - then chances are people won't even be wanting to pay $30 for it.

I've been wrong before, though. We'll see how it goes, not much use speculating with only 1 day until release.
>>
>>336184265
Her voice grates on me. Fucking tough break contracts and Pauling's incessant chattering.
>>
>>336184265

Did the Anthony hate infect her too?

Come on, dude. The first few seasons of HAWP were hilarious. If you haven't seen them, go watch them. Then come back and tell me you still hate her.
>>
>>336184489
>Maybe, except there may not be any interest in the game by that point. That shit may work for campaign games, but this was supposed to be (mostly) centered around online play.
That's the problem. Its exactly why Evolve and Titanfall flopped tremendously. No one is even going to bother with the single player because the people who are gonna buy this want the online PVP play.

Overwatch will float pretty well since Blizzard has a passionate fanbase so it'll be around for a good few years. Will it get to become an e-sport? Probably not, but stranger things have happened
>>
So in case anyone actually wants to discuss the game, what character are you aiming to unlock first?
>>
>>336184620
She's a sjw like her bro. They both CO authored a book on how sexist metal gear solid is.
>>
>>336184875
http://www.pcgamer.com/overwatch-game-interview-jeff-kaplan/

Gonna retract something about the e-sport statement. Overwatch is pretty much being billed to be a major e-sport title. If Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm got hugely competitive, so can Overwatch
>>
File: Hulk-Hogan-Thumbs-Up.gif (976 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
Hulk-Hogan-Thumbs-Up.gif
976 KB, 400x224
>>336184246
Thanks for that, anon.
even though I've already pre-ordered it on PS4 and I'm using a toaster that most likely won't run it but thanks
>>
>>336185126
Do FPS games work as a spectator sport? I don't watch competitive CS:GO or anything, I imagine it being it really hard to get the full grasp of a team fight in an FPS, compared to a MOBA where a team fight can be framed perfectly in one screen.
>>
>>336185005

Maybe she is, but you'll hate her less if you go watch it.

Frankly, I'm not sure where either of them got it from.

It's endless jokes about poop, pedophelia, boobs, abortion, and general slapstick nonsense.

Whoever got them to go from that to SJW must've done a masterful brainwashing job.
>>
>>336185469

It depends on the game.

Dirty Bomb, for example, is extremely fun to watch if you know what's going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwwZr8u79Fg&list=PLlUYRELruPZotgSQQjWd40kfKNvdTSGiq

I find CS:GO pretty fucking boring though. Pretty sure people just watch that for the steam bets.
>>
File: no fishing.jpg (43 KB, 620x648) Image search: [Google]
no fishing.jpg
43 KB, 620x648
>make a $20 game
>charge $60 for it
I will never understand this.
The beta was really fun while it lasted though.
>>
>>336181765
There's nowhere near as much Battleborn discussion as there was with Borderlands you paranoid twat. They're clearly not shilling hard enough.

Unlike Blizzard.
>>
File: 94504494.jpg (31 KB, 642x413) Image search: [Google]
94504494.jpg
31 KB, 642x413
>>336179279
It looks like it could be fun but I don't think anyone wants anything from Gearbox besides Borderlands.
>>
>>336185708
SJWs always think it's okay when they do. A lot of them even make rape jokes.
>>
>>336179279
If it still has a community by the time it goes on sale. The beta was somewhat fun
>>
>>336185961
>Year old showmatch
>Not even the best players for EU in some roles
There are way better matches you could link if you're going back in time, like sick6 vs fE.

It's too bad SD are killing the game for comp, with super slow patches, no maps, and fucking aimpunch. Aside from fE, all the best teams already left, and even they only play the game to stomp cups for free since there's no competition.
>>
>>336184071
There is no "cash shop". All the heroes, gear, skins are all earned with in game money. Literally the only thing you can buy is future mission DLC (currently). Which alone makes it better than similar models like Overwatch or Smite, which are poised to nickle and dime you for every bit of content.

I wish people played the games or were at least informed before they produce posts of such low value.
>>
File: K (37).jpg (23 KB, 296x442) Image search: [Google]
K (37).jpg
23 KB, 296x442
>>336179279
>Looks fun
>Try the beta
>it's shit
Ok then.
>>
File: 1454811350163.jpg (28 KB, 227x276) Image search: [Google]
1454811350163.jpg
28 KB, 227x276
>>336189702
What didn't you like?

I thought the gameplay was at least refreshing, along with the play style variety, high TTK, lack of mirco-transactions and general silliness or sense of "fun" that I can't find in many shooters?
>>
>>336189534
While you're right that the game is totally playable without spending a dime post-release (unless you want shitty campaign maps), you're wrong about a few of the details.

The only things you purchase with in-game currency are packs, which have gear and a chance (an actual chance, not some shitty mobage .0001% bullshit) recolor or taunt for a character in that faction. and also gear set slots and bank expansions, though you unlock a shitload of set slots just by leveling your profile anyway. Credit gain is also super fast, I was getting over 1k per game on average in the beta, which is over half of a faction pack (1900).
Characters themselves are unlockable by meeting certain criteria, not by purchasing them, and premium skins will be real money only (there's a tier between normal recolor and premium that might be unlockable in-game, but I can't remember what it is). There's also going to be skins exclusive to season pass owners, but those will probably just be awful recolors that are worse than the master one.
>>
File: Phoebe2.jpg (3 MB, 1401x2051) Image search: [Google]
Phoebe2.jpg
3 MB, 1401x2051
I'm ready to go.

I see eSports in the future. I'm serious.

Who will you main?
>>
>>336192964
Mellka and Reyna.
And I couldn't care less about professional E Sports. It would add longevity to the game though so I guess that is kinda cool if it happens. I don't see it as being very likely though
>>
Too MOBA for me. Lose the creeps, and turrets.
>>
>>336179279
Preordered and preloaded.

I just want the hole SMNC made to not hurt anymore, I got fucking hooked on the beta.

Orendi best girl
>>
>>336191190
Any links to the info about premium skins? If thats true, it is a shame. Although the art style isnt as masterful and intentional as tf2 and its silhouettes/theory. I would like to believe weren't going to get goofy LoL style git-ups that fuck with character identification, in a game that is already I cluster fuck of colors and odd shapes.
>>
>>336193252
Those are solid picks, especially Reyna. And yeah, eSports viability would promote its longevity.

>>336193456
Also pre-loaded.

I hope by "Orendi" you mean Shayne.
>>
I got it for a little over half price so I did. I wasn't gonna pay 60 bucks for it, but it's a good time waster.
>>
Have they said anything about polishing the UI post-release? Because having a controller based UI on PC isn't cool for a $80 game.
>>
File: 56270288_p0.jpg (447 KB, 840x735) Image search: [Google]
56270288_p0.jpg
447 KB, 840x735
>>336193456
You. I like you.
>>
>>336194380
30 bucks on cdkeys, picked up delux for 54 and have it preloaded already
>>
From what I played, it's not worth the $60 price tag. Feels more like a F2P game than a full price AAA game.

The objectives were terrible. It's a FPS with some shitty minion killing mode. In a multiplayer FPS game, I just want to play against players.
But the thing is, killing players pretty much never happened. If you weren't some hyper mobile melee guy, you couldn't kill anyone, even 4v1. You'd shoot them for piddling damage, then they'd just run away and you could not stop them.
Game is also just slow and cumbersome. I don't want more fucking slow ass FPS games.
>>
File: tumblr_ny518osfPd1ul1udao1_500.png (203 KB, 500x607) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny518osfPd1ul1udao1_500.png
203 KB, 500x607
>>336193456
>orendi
>not mellka or reyna
Someone isn't down with the brown
>>
>>336195035
Thanks anon.
>>
File: 1432688233551.png (2 KB, 142x138) Image search: [Google]
1432688233551.png
2 KB, 142x138
I like the game, I don't "Like Like" the game if you know what I mean. Team fights can be colorful cluster fucks, out of the two PvP maps I played one was god awful, the gear acquisition system is way to much of dice roll, way to much shit to unlock for a game you pay 60 bucks for, PvE was ok but it seems like some characters move sets are just not tailored to the game type, and balance in general was just kinda wonky.

Not to say the game was like pouring bleach into my eyes like some people would say, but theres just too much shit right now for me to justifiably drop 60. I'll keep an eye on it though.
>>
It's Heroes of the Storm as an FPS.
>>
>>336195712
Except HoTS is more polished, and visually it is much easier to read. I hate Blizzard as much as the next guy but Battleborn needs more polish.
>>
>>336195363
>>336195035

That's cause its not a pure FPS, more like a character shooter as its being known. Also while TTK is fairly high its an attractive aspect to many players who are tired of the "slow paced, but instant kill" game flow that dominates the genre (CSGO/OW),

Longer and more team-based engagements feel okay when the general pace matches it. If people want lighting quick killing then I think the rest of the game needs to fit it, like quake or unreal.
>>
File: Orendi.jpg (3 MB, 1401x2051) Image search: [Google]
Orendi.jpg
3 MB, 1401x2051
People are too poor to "pay $60" but it has been mentioned countless times you can easily get the game NOW for about half that.

I like Orendi too, but I'm more of a Phoebe guy.
>>
>>336196036

It's not about lightning face kills. It's about the fact that I played as a sniper and unloaded 6 shots into a guy and it didn't even phase him. Several of them were headshots too.
>>
I had a lot of fun trying it out in that open beta a while ago. Orendi was pretty funny and the co-op was way more entertaining than I expected.

Unfortunately none of my friends enjoyed the pvp like I did and it's totally not worth the pricetag.
>>
>>336195671
>>336195035

Do people not shop around for games? I get many of these sites can be shady, but this one has at least worked in the past for me.

I agree that the biggest flaw right now is the color palate/use of effects clustering the screen. After a few hour of the beta it got bearable, but I would give it another chance. Nothing quite like it on the market right now, and as a tf2 vet and moba fan, it fits a nice unfilled niche.
>>
>>336192964
You can't make the game esports unless you have a community going.

And so far it looks like the game will be dead on arrival
>>
>>336179279

Not planning on it just because I think it'll die quickly just like most multiplayer focused games do nowadays. I did have a decent amount of fun playing the beta though.
>>
>>336179279
I do. I want to play Monday Night Combat again.
>>
Only if I can read the character adjustments they made between beta and release. Their were far to many strats that if you employed was a guaranteed win everytime.

There was 3 characters that if you had more of them on your team you'd win which were Miko, the skinny bitch with the fire staff health drain thing, and the bitch in the armor with the sword and shield. All three were completely busted due to their extreme sustain that just blows everyone else out

Other than that the game itself and it's mechanics are incredibly fun, if the game is sufficiently readjusted I'd buy it.

Also anyone calling it borderlands has not played it at all, or is just incredibly jaded towards gearbox, and i don't even like borderlands
>>
I like some of the character designs but the gameplay is average and the characters and writing seem awful
>>
>>336192964
>>336196379

Designing for e-sports is a terrible idea. Only the fans can decide if the game is fun enough that they want to support it (dota/csgo), or alternatively the developer shovels money into tourneys to keep people interested (blizz games/lol)

As far as community, besides over-watch being a slightly similar game, their isn't much else that resembles this type of game-play right now.
>>
>>336196625
MNC was my fucking shit. It was so simple, entertaining and addicting.
>>
File: Caldarius.jpg (3 MB, 1401x2051) Image search: [Google]
Caldarius.jpg
3 MB, 1401x2051
>>336196379
If the amount of people who say "It'll be DOA" just stop being pussies and play, then it'll probably NOT be DOA. lol It's ironic.

Here, have a picture of best boy. He's bisexual.
>>
>>336196759
This is something I do fully get. While so lines, might be "cringy" i'd much rather a few lines fall flat, than have generic unmemorable shit like Lol.

In this day and age for games to be so serious, its nice to see a game be self aware and not ashamed to be what it is: a fucking colorful video game. Gearbox may be meme masters, but at least the comedy fits the light hearted fun aesthetic they are going for.
>>
File: 1453789457787.jpg (177 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1453789457787.jpg
177 KB, 800x800
>none of the characters are "pretty" or "cute" in any way, shape, or form
>even the ones that are supposed to be elegant are exaggerated and ugly on purpose
>"normal" characters are mutated ugly freaks or progressive focused with disabilites and forced gender/race quotas.
overwatch gave their token sjw character a pretty face, friendly smile, and cheerful, patriotic attitude
Battleborn made her look like some manfaced butch bitch who you cant stand to hear for more than 4 minutes

oh wait we're supposed to call them "badasses" instead of heroes?
well fuck this game then
>>
it'll die faster than evolve.
>>
>>336197131
bad writing makes the thing worse than no writing.

A completely silent character you can play as makes the game generic and unmemorable
You buy the game, play it for a bit, then put it away and never touch it again.

a shitty character makes you get a steam refund.
>>
>>336197090
People still want Tortanic 2, much easier to justify playing the same game for another hundred hours, than spend a few bucks and play something fresh.

Really weird as well, how so many people seem to just rotate 2-3 games these days and play nothing else. Why is this? lack of good games? Necessity to log ridiculous hours to be the best or cultivate in game e-pen? Baffles me
>>
>>336197218
it's gearbox's style, at this point
tiny tina looks like she's 50 years old, for one thing
that's how their art goes
>>
I'd buy Battleborn figures, some of their characters are cool.
>>
>>336197478
Is this how far we have fallen? I remember back when graphics whore was a common slur, but voice acting is so important it turns people off of games now? Like nigga mute that shit, play the fucking thing,don't just listen. Its called video games, not video listens.

I will admit that good writing can complement and immerse me more in a game, like dark souls 3's excellent VO did. Enhancing the game-play itself as a result, although thats just me.
>>
>>336196190
He does about 300-400 a head shot and the third shot does extra damage. Most people have about 1500 hp+shields give or take a few hundred. So if you did 6 head shots you would kill pretty much anyone who isn't a tank. The fact that Marquis has almost infinite range and can do relatively high burst damage means he is actually quite good and if you did poorly with him it is your own fault.
>>
>>336196317
That's because if I buy the game, I'd want to actually support the developers who made it. Most of these key sites steal codes, or resell them from underpriced Russian markets that prevent the developers from ever seeing a dime.
>>
>>336193968
>there will be 3 tiers of skins

Recolored
Themed skins (Zombie make over etc.)
Premium skins (these probably will change the character mode, so yes phoebe with pants is open for debate)

Skin type 2 + 3 are not in the Open Beta or Early Access.
http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/battleborn-skins-only-change-color/1335186

You could see some themed skins in bot games in the beta. http://imgur.com/a/yguAD

It's been discussed already, and premium skins won't change hitboxes or silhouettes, so there'll be very few of them because of the work they require.
>>
>>336196659
Galilea (armored lady)was nerfed as was ambra(skinny staff bitch) though both needed to be nerfed a little more in my opinion. Not sure if miko had anything done to him but there are patch notes that were released but I have no idea where they are. Check the gearbox forums.
>>
>>336197218
>characters need to be cute
Go play a jrpg or watch a disney movie you fucking weeb
>>
>>336198341
Did you ever buy used games? same thing. If your really hung up then just buy DLC later or send them money in an envelope or IOU's for a dick-sucking. If you think developers are getting a fair share for the publishers even on legit sites from steam, ive got news for you.
>>
Overwatch killed this game before it even came out
>>
>>336197837
There are figures
>>
>>336198412
I know I'm part of the microtransaction cancer but I would totally buy some of those
>>
>>336198806
Overwatch is a meme. Both games are gonna be dead soon tbqh with you familia.
>>
Galilea and Ghalt apparently have been confirmed to be getting nerfs in a day 1 patch. I'm sure other characters will get nerfs/buffs as well.

Gearbox might not always do the best job, but at least I can admit that they are always on top of patches/updates for their games (at least the ones they really care about).

I can assure anyone that Battleborn will be kept always up-to-date when it comes to shit like "balance".
>>
>>336197218
>abloobloobloo i'm a fucking weaboo degenerate that needs waifus everywhere to enjoy a game

>overwatch gave their token sjw character a pretty face, friendly smile, and cheerful, patriotic attitude

yeah and the personality of a pond. Overwatch has one of the most bland, insipid, safe writing and characterization i've ever seen. I prefere memedgemasters than that nothingness, at least sometimes they gave me a laugh
>>
I like Oscar Mike and Ambra personality and gameplay wise. But yeah everyone else is cringworthy and just SCREAM CONSTANTLY. The campaign is also way to easy. Advance Hardcore is extremely simple unless your an idiot who never learns from their deaths or are trying to play as any of the garbage under powered characters
>>
>>336198993
this game is so weak and unsubstantial a "meme" killed it before it launched

how fucking sad
>>
>>336198993
>Overwatch is a meme.

If any upcoming team-based objective shooty game is a meme, it's Paladins
>>
How is optimization? Graphics don't look that intense, could I super-sample this at max with a 980ti on a 1080 screen?

Borderlands was pretty nice in that department, minus the phyx goo slaying my fps
>>
>>336199817
No idea but from what I understand the optimization is supposed to be pretty meh tier.
>>
>overwatch announced at Blizzcon November 2014
>Early 2015 Battleborn is announced
>"we've been workilng for a long time on this game, since november of last year!"
>Overwatch has live streams, dev updates, various game builds playable on all major gaming events
>Battleborn is silent, their website lists the 4 characters on the trailer for 1 year
>Overwatch starts a closed beta with no NDA, allowed to stream and record videos of everything
>Battleborn starts their beta later, full NDA, not even screenshots allowed, still no updates to the website
>Battleborn suddenly announces "o-open beta guys, please join, we're releasing as quickly as possible.
>overwatch announces their release to be a week after Battleborn's, starts razer line and taco bell promotion, 3 part documentary, and 4 full cinematic videos playing during Better Call Saul primetime tv.

I hate gearbox so much i love what is happening
>>
>>336179279
I didn't play much of the beta because rainbow six siege was free but the little that I did play was enjoyable so yes
>>
>>336199817
For some reason optimization is terrible this time around.
>>
>>336200336
no one cares about blizzard
>>
>>336200336
Battleborn was announced 5 months before overwatch.
>>
Excellent time waster while I wait for Overwatch. Hell, I actually enjoyed the beta so maybe I'll pick it up again whenever they release a new hero.
>>
Why not give both Blizzard AND Gearbox your money and buy both games?

I'm not getting Overwatch, though. I don't care for the gameplay (not that I think its bad, just not my type of game)
>>
>>336200820
If your a PS4 owner and played the beta you'll get the first new DLC character for free and on Day 1. Yes there is Day 1 DLC and it's a brand new character
>>
>>336200336
>starts razer line and taco bell promotion, 3 part documentary, and 4 full cinematic videos playing during Better Call Saul primetime tv.

What a great use of publisher funds. Well its no secret BB has crap marketing I believe its fun game-play will carry just find on word of mouth.

Why can't you like both? Their are more different that LoL or dota, and don't really warrant the console-war like ass pain, unless your so poor you need to legitimize that your time and money was better spent than the next guy. But your still playing video games, well not even since your on /v/, so you've already lost no matter what do.
>>
>>336201034
Everyone gets it for free, but PS4 owners have it unlocked. PC players have to unlock her before use.

The unlock is based on player level, or one other achievement based on something in-game. I feel like the "day 1 dlc" thing could've been better worded.
>>
>>336201034
Lolno. Alani wasn't announced as Day 1 DLC. That would be so fucking stupid considering she'll be FREE.

Why announce 25 characters at launch rather than 26? Retard.
>>
>>336201034
You get all characters and maps for free you mong no matter the system.
>>
File: 1450135244752.jpg (30 KB, 604x438) Image search: [Google]
1450135244752.jpg
30 KB, 604x438
>>336186336
>>336182220
>BUT BUT BUT BLIZZARD!
>>
>>336180948
>benedict
>furry
Birds, feathers, southern asshole rocket trooper; all are things that make him not a furry character.
YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK!
>>
>>336201436
Enemy Benedicts are infuriating. I hate them so much.
>>
Beta should have had all characters unlocked at the start so they could have better feedback for balancing.
>>
>>336201610
I love the fucker so much. Him, OM, Montana and pretty much the entire peacekeeper crew I love. Personalities so stupid you can't help but smile and simple yet strong gameplay styles.
>>
>>336201759
Peacekeepers>LLC>Rogues>Degenerates>No Shield faggots.
>>
>>336201759
OM definitely has some of the best (and worst?) lines in the game.

Bootcamp trailer made me like OM a bit more. I thought he was a boring generic soldier with no personality until I saw that trailer.

I dislike the Peacekeepers though, most of them are all assholes.

Galilea is bae though.
>>
hell no

it's this year's evolve
>>
>>336199145
>Likes Ambra
>Complains about constant screaming
It's understandable. Ambra a best.
>>
>>336202035
>most of them are all assholes
Part of why I love em, they're a bunch of army dudes and chicks who are just sick to shit of all this old god bullshit and just want to shoot shit and go home.
>>336202020
I would agree with you except WT puts the Rogues above LLC imo.
>>336202105
Yeah, no; Battleborn isn't coming out with a hundred bucks worth of DLC so it can't be as bad as Evolve.
>>
>>336202105
Oh shit, you know if Evolve could get some E-sport coverage then Battleborn should have no problem.
>>
>>336202020
Rogues> Peacekeeprs > LLC > Degenerates> No shield faggots

slightly fixed that for ya.
>>
I actually really enjoyed the beta, but there are a lot of things I want to get around to. If it weren't for the Overwatch open beta I probably would have. Sad.
>>
>>336202387
>>336202250
I'm going to be honest Rogues, Peacekeepers, and LLC are all fucking fantastic. It's really hard to chose which one I like better.
Degenerates and No Shield Faggots aren't that bad either.
This fucking game, I like nearly every single character. I don't think that's happened before.
>>
>>336202020
>>336202387
Eldrid over everyone suck a dick shield fags. You are just salty we get the first new chracter and she is bettet than any of your rosters. Name ONE(1) better girl than Thorn Mellka and Alani
>>
>>336202774
Is Miko a girl or a boy? I swear the description for their abilities said she but I wasn't paying much attention.
>>
>>336202857
Its a freaky fucking mushroom alien with an apparent hivemind that refers to itself as we. I guess you could fuck it either way though.
>>
>>336202857
Miko is a mushroom.
>>
FPS+MOBA does not work, and will never work.
>>
>>336202857
In the boot camp trailer they said his? her? it? or something like that
>>
Ambra is love. Ambra is life. :^)
>>
File: VkgttuAgW[1].png (2 MB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
VkgttuAgW[1].png
2 MB, 1280x1440
>>336179279
>>
>>336203017
>FPS+MOBA does not work, and will never work.
Monday Night Combat says hi.
>>
File: 2358235823580.png (249 KB, 335x525) Image search: [Google]
2358235823580.png
249 KB, 335x525
>Wanted to play big, shotgun nigga during the beta.
>Couldn't actually unlock him.
>>
>>336203135

You mean that game which died almost immediately after launch? I'm not a necromancer so I won't be saying hi to it anytime soon.
>>
>>336203084
You could honestly get worse pics. Clarity of HUD/information is not battleborn's strong suit.
>>
>>336203084
The memes foretold of this
>>
I had fun with the beta, but the lack of porn of the game tells me that the game is fucking doomed and won't last long.
>>
>>336202774
Mellka is best girl. I don't even care that her damage is kind of shitty and poison still doesn't really make her melee attack worthwhile.

Also a lot of people don't know it but when you put a shield on the no-shield characters they become out of this world OP since they're designed to be good enough without one.
>>
>>336180948
This dude is fun as shit to play.
Getting the game.
Honestly, the game is really terribly marketed, but the game itself is surprisngly good.

I went into the beta expecting to hate it, here I am anticipating release.
>>
Nah beta wasn't that fun and the overwatch stress test I played was alot more fun, so I bought Overwatch instead.
>>
>>336203182
You didn't miss too much tbqh. He had a pretty high skill ceiling if you wanted yo be agressive with him. He was great for killing bitch ass mikos though since he can pull miko away from it's tank. Got like 8 kills on one trying to do the Montana Miko combo.
>>
>>336203413
Literally who cares. Fun Gameplay>waifushit
>>
>>336203084
When the fuck was that screenshot taken? The beta wasn't as bad.
>>
>>336203669
I really don't care about fapping, but the fact that the game has no porn shows it has an incredibly small and not dedicated fanbase, which means the game will go the way of Evolve and Titanfall very fast.
>>
File: goul1461975922119.webm (2 MB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
goul1461975922119.webm
2 MB, 900x506
>All these people arguing about Overwatch vs Battleborn.
I'm just going to buy both since I like both.
>>
>>336203513
Mellka does fine damage once you unlock poison on her pistol. Not to mention she can get pretty tanky with her ability to get extra stacks of health. I usually roll that plus an extra health gear and sit around 2000 HP most of the match. Her skills deal pretty great damage and let her move around enough to be a better skirmisher than Caldarius imo.
>>
>>336203747
When the fuck does porn imply fanbase? Anyone who wanted porn could've ripped the models since it was made in Unreal.
>>
>>336203546
Oh shit we're only allowed to get one? Better cancel my pre-order then.
>>
>>336203835
porn is a very good way of judging how popular something actually is.
>>
File: bestborn.jpg (165 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
bestborn.jpg
165 KB, 960x540
>>336192964
Dis stylish nigga.
>>
>>336203841
I'm not paying $60 for a game I'll play for a week or weekend.
>>
File: 451070_20160417220155_1.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
451070_20160417220155_1.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
I like the idea of co-op missions, and MOBA characters having a place in a story beyond written lore, their faction and whatever back and forth they have going in matches.

Strictly the idea though.
>>
>>336203806
>likes battleborn and overwatch
>likes wakfu
Im fucking watching wakfu right now and just preordered both games are we the same person?
>>
>>336179279
>thinking about picking this up
>watch the release trailer
>it basically tells you to buy it to play with your friends
>don't have any friends
>decide against picking it up
>>
File: 2KPR_BATTLEBORN_MONTANA[1].jpg (1004 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2KPR_BATTLEBORN_MONTANA[1].jpg
1004 KB, 1920x1080
YAH
>>
File: 1367910711102.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1367910711102.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>336203923
>tfw I'm paying 25 dollars
>for a console copy
>>
>>336204051
Even people who love the game thought the trailer was shit.
>>
File: goultard.jpg (18 KB, 744x511) Image search: [Google]
goultard.jpg
18 KB, 744x511
>>336204028
Yes, anon. We're both the same guy with great taste.
>>
>>336203901
No it isn't. Its a good sign of autism in a fanbase.
And besides that battleborn porn is slowly trickling out. The game just needs time. If it picks up steam after release it has potential to be big. If it doesn't oh well I didn't buy the season pass anyway.
>>
>>336204053
>whip cracking intensifies
>>
It has next to no coverage in my region so no one plays it. It takes 30 minutes to find a match in the open beta and it'll jut be worse with the price gate on live. So no. Too bad it's since really a fun game, though.

Doesn't help that I honestly don't like Randy Pitchford either.
>>
>>336203901
So if I were to just burn money for Battleborn commissions it would instantly be popular?
>>
Tried the beta. They really lay that Borderlands humor on thick through the campaign. It's grating. I mean, I'm thankful it isn't an endless fountain of meme spewing. But Jesus Christ, Gearbox, stop trying so hard.

Then the multiplayer went full ASSFAGGOTS. Paladins does it better, but it's still pretty mediocre.
>>
>>336204182
I dunno anon, I kinda like the trailer. Oscar Mike is pretty cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aLQNgyeqh8
>>
>>336204108
I'm Australian so $$$$
>>
>>336204182
yeah I thought the beta was pretty decent,
then I saw the trailer and it actually convinced me not to buy it. I can't recall that ever happening before.
>>
File: 1449979159128.png (207 KB, 670x566) Image search: [Google]
1449979159128.png
207 KB, 670x566
>>336203747
The artstyle doesn't lend itself to fapbait, and fapbait is not a good tell of a games staying power; TF2 CSGO

And what is strong with a small dedicated fanbase? Rather play with people who are in it for the game rather than to dress up their pixel slut. As games like dota have show, casting the net wide just gets you more seaweed(shit players).

Although I couldn't tell you why titan fall failed, Evolve required asymmetric game-play that sucked, shitload of DLC, and a fundamental lack of game play options. Battleborn at least has the foundation of borderlands and MNC fans, while requiring a much monetary commitment.

The people who fap to tracer pics are not the same people who buy the game. Having to appeal to aspects outside of the game play is just a weak cover for a shitty game.
>>
>>336204474
TF2 has tons of porn, almost all of it is gay, but it has fucking TONS of porn.
>>
>>336204375
I really thought I'd hate him, but some of his in game quips are gold.

>Go invisible to GTFO of a fight I'm losing
>"Later Nerds"
>>
>>336204025
I agree, the secret to good media is to get people connected to the characters, which I think a solid gearbox story mode will do.
>>
>>336204474
Titanfall was the WRONG game at the WRONG time.

Hardcore gamers and traditionalists were the only people who were going to adopt a console early, and hardcore traditional gamers won't pay more than 20 dollars for a game that has no campaign mode.

Titanfall got all kinds of negative publicity it didn't fucking need, it was the big AAA multiplayer only game to be targeted by people who were terrified that single player games in general were going to die off.

doesn't help that the PC version isn't on fucking Steam so nobody can even buy it.
>>
Yes OP I will be playing SMNC 2.0.

Gearbox dropped the ball by not having waifus in the game. That's the only reason you don't see more Battleborn threads. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>336204797
it has Phoebe, she's easily pornbait.

the game just isn't popular enough to have porn of it.
>>
>>336204797
There's a couple of waifus though, not on par with Overwatch, but still.
>>
>>336203923
You can find it for like $35 on the internets
>>
>>336179279
>60 dollarydoos for a shitty moba

wew
>>
>>336204694
Is it fun? never got around to it for that exact reason. I feel if overwatch was also on steam people would be less divided, almost as if DRM platforms are the console wars of PC gamers.

People still play? looked pretty fun, but I hear the small player count and level design was pretty weak.
>>
>>336192964
I'm maining that waifu you posted nigga.
>>
File: teabe.png (508 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
teabe.png
508 KB, 600x1067
>>336204871
I hope that changes.

Battleborn does lack butts though.
>>
>>336205003
Titanfall is incredibly fun, really fast paced, really good visuals, really good controls.
the game looks like aim down sights bullshit from afar but it's really not, the game involves constant movement.

game is dead though, about as dead as Evolve honestly.
>>
>>336205161
nigga what
Reyna has a butt comparable to the Asylum Demon
>>
>>336205185
Titanfall had really awful staying power though. You get your ~40 hours and then move one. The PC community died so fast and the game was on sales for $5 4 months after release.
>>
File: 1454112936791.gif (142 KB, 816x656) Image search: [Google]
1454112936791.gif
142 KB, 816x656
>>336204993
>shitposting for FREE

wew
>>336204797
People only talk about waifu's cause no one has played the game, and because of blizz fan shilling, since no one wants to talk about the rhino in the room of horrendous mircotranactions or limited gameplay.
>>336205185
Damn, missed out again. Like perm ded? or weekend only full servers ded?
>>
>>336205308
like less people playing than the 360 version of Dark Souls dead.
>>
>>336205276
She is the only butt. Every other female is wearing some dress thing or has no butt.
>>
>>336179279
surprisingly enough all my buddies are getting it and so am I, we had a blast in the beta and none of us understand how its being compared to Overwatch. yeah, overwatch has got hero's and hero abilities, but the games are fundamentally different genres entirely.

also, the game isn't serious and doesn't take itself serious, which is something that makes Overwatch annoying from the get go, its trying way to hard to differentiate itself from TF2 while at the same time getting rid of what made TF2 fun and enjoyable. like really, Overwatch is some kind of super serious Pixar movie aimed at the lowest common denominator with little to zero possible dialogue that could hurt anyone's feelings. if I wanted that I would just play Arma or Battlefied, but even then, the battlefield guys are screaming about getting fucked in the ass, and thats a little to goofy for Overwatch

I know I just ranted about Overwatch, but half of the threads about Battleborn are just over run with drones spouting about waifus and how much better overwatch is. I just don't it.
>>
>>336205392
Mellka has a pretty tight butt.
>>
File: 1460954083537.png (2 MB, 798x1280) Image search: [Google]
1460954083537.png
2 MB, 798x1280
MONTANA
https://youtu.be/QDzZbz-YGYs
>>
File: phoebe.gif (2 MB, 775x323) Image search: [Google]
phoebe.gif
2 MB, 775x323
>newfags aren't being ironic when they say they want a free 2 play game that jews you out the ass by constantly releasing a steady stream OP heros that force you to buy them if you want to play the game at a high level
>they actually want microtransactions to buy rune pages and 700 ping BR players in their games

I guess I just don't understand kids these days. I'd rather pay for a finished product.
>>
>>336205392
>think that the Jeneritte or whatever assassin had a huge set of hips and ass
>it's actually just her outfit

Pre-order canceled.
>>
>>336205520
and a hideous face that ensures no porn will ever be made of her, ever
>>
>>336205589
>Falling for her ruse
Like pottery
>>
>>336184246
G2A is running some kind of paypal promotion for it along with the new DOOM and some other games. Decided to take a chance.
>>
File: bb1.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bb1.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
I had a lot of fun playing the beta on my Xbone with my friends.

Pic related was a match where my friends and I picked the largest-sized characters in the game. We won that match by a landslide.

That said, I don't think I will get the game while it is $60.
>>
>>336205673
How about you take that shit opinion and flush it down the toilet where it belongs
>>
File: orendi.jpg (555 KB, 1400x990) Image search: [Google]
orendi.jpg
555 KB, 1400x990
>>336205673
(Completely christian worksafe image here boss)
>>
>>336205786
Funny, my friend and I rolled around as ISAC and Montana. We were complaining about player collision for the longest time until we came to the realization that we were both playing the largest and fattest dudes in the game and promptly stopped complaining after giving the smallest dudes a try.
>>
>>336179279
>$99

Haha no.
>>
>>336205809
I feel this artist missed a good chance here. He could have put an eye inside of that asshole similar to the eyes on the palms of her hands that let her do magic.
>>
I just want to play as Whiskey Foxtrot. He seems so rad.
>>
>>336205927
ISIC is awesome. Activate his super and then never leave it.
>>
>>336205448
Nailed it pretty well. Gearbox has a good track record for style and substance, whistle blizzards last few games have been pretty trash.

The bigger problem is why are moba-esque
Cool-downs doing in a game like overwatch. Alot of what made TF2 fun is that your class could constantly do class things and game play wasn't paced around timers but the combination of players using their classes to make plays/take objectives, aside from ubers.

I feel overwatch is inherently flawed because abilities can only be used on other players, therefore they define the tempo mainly. I might be wrong but in battle born and moba's like dota, the cooldown's represent a tactical choice between using abilities on players or creeps, and that choice expands depth. Whereas, I see people never not using abilities on heroes when given the chance in OW.
>>
>>336205786
>play Montana
>keep getting stuck on terrain
>unlock ISIC
>he is literally Montana but better in every way

T-thanks Gearbox.
>>
>>336204347
>Paladins does it better
said no one ever

I wanted to give Paladins a shot but everything about it is so garbage. It's the most half baked F2P shooter I've seen in a while.
>>
>>336206028
Don't give Shad any ideas that is something he would do
https://youtu.be/gsugqoya-7g
>>
Nah, not getting any of these new moba shitter games. I was considering overwatch but blizz reminded me how shitty they are now so fuck them all.
>>
File: buying OW and BB.png (3 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
buying OW and BB.png
3 KB, 207x244
>>336205585
Games being "done" aren't a thing anymore when updates can just be done digitally. As a result expectations for constant content are always around, and the false belief that if I games free it will cost less in the long run, when its obviously not true. Since you end up shelling out for cosmetic content you use to be able to unlock and have "fashion" be a style statement and not a monetary one.

As for locking gameplay elements like heroes, that shit is just pure jew evil. Sunken cost fallacy is the only way I can see people justify games like lol
>>
>>336205553
>H'YAH
>whipcrack
>>
>>336204053
>Double-juggling enemies while your teammates destroy them.

Won't be buying it, but this was fun as shit in the beta.
>>
>>336179279
Not me. I'm sick of fast paced hooters at the moment, nor was I a fan of borderlands.

I also find the artstyle for both this and overwatch to be extremely unattractive.

I think I'll just play more dragons rising or something. Slower games, really.
>>
>>336205585
I feel exactly this way. F2P is absolute unadulterated cancer and is one of the worst threats to quality games. It literally takes quality games and then cuts away pieces and locks them behing pay walls and timers. Anyone unironically asking for this is just sad.
>>
File: eSGhxUS.jpg (168 KB, 676x907) Image search: [Google]
eSGhxUS.jpg
168 KB, 676x907
>>336198412
This Benedict
fuck it I'm buying it
>>
>>336206772
>fast paced

Takes forever to kill people and unless you fight retards a lot of 1v1 ends with one person running away.
Unless it is a stomp battles take fucking forever. Honestly I think I saw the clock being run down more than both of a teams sentries being destroyed.
>>
>>336206915
The trouble is very often f2p is the only way some players can access games. As a result there will always be demand for a game to "f2p" itself from those people.
>>
I want Shayne & Aurox fanart where Shayne has actual tits. I hate how flatchested she is at her age. :(
>>
>>336207124
f2p attracts Russians, Brazilians, and other foreign pests.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 1433x1437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 1433x1437
>>336192964
Caldarius mah nigga, wish I had my playtime screenshot on my phone but whateva.
>>336197090
>He's bisexual
Wat, how can a robot be bisexual?
>>
>>336207363
Yes, and thanks to the nature of the internet they can be heard as loudly as the rest of us.

This is the internet doing its thing, which is good, but I cannot deny the negative influence that f2p has on games. Maybe one day there will be boutique game developers that focus on quality with a higher price tag.
>>
>>336207124
>its the only way for many to play the game
Yes poorfags children and brazilians. I could do without any of them.
>>
Does Kelvin lose his health bonus when he dies?
>>
>>336207404
Caldarius isn't a robot he is a jennerit in hi tech armor. He isn't bisexual that guy is shitposting because GEARBOX GAYS LMAO
>>
File: 1451329164490.png (24 KB, 492x475) Image search: [Google]
1451329164490.png
24 KB, 492x475
>played beta
>had fun
>got friends that were tired of Dota to play the beta
>they had fun
>we are all getting it to have fun
>one autist friend saying we should get Overwatch instead
>this is the the guy that always demanded mid or core farmer when we played and was objectively bad at the game but believed he was hot shit
>me: Nah man, Overwatch is more of your type of game, we are gonna stick with what we have fun with.
>friend: Dude come on, you want to play a real game right? That game isn't going to have a comp scene at all, what a joke.
>me: The joke is the tickrate of Overwatch.
>friend: What's a tickrate?
>>
>>336207760
No. He keeps till the end of the round.
>>
>>336207109
I'll be honest, I just kinda looked at a few pictures and made an assumption. So they brought bullet sponges into PVP?
>>
>>336207404
>>336207824
In the mission where you rescue him, he says that the warden is handsome or something.
>>
>>336207828
if anything, assfaggots behavior will carry more into battleborn than overwatch, so expect more of that
>>
This game looks and feels way too much like SMNC and we all know how horribly that game failed after the first few months. Shame too it was quite fun.
>>
>>336207828
>Plays gearshit
>Frogposter

And opinion discarded.
>>
I might get it just to compare with Overwatch, though i know they're both different. Battleborn is an actual ASSFAGOTS and not just a team shooter.

I just dont know how match times work out. Dota and Smite can drag out for at hour at least. Overwatch has the same pre-hats feel of TF2 where a cp game can be 15 min to 40 min which fills an itch for me at least.
>>
File: 1404668177820.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1404668177820.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>>336208332
>overwatch shitposter adamantly defends a tickrate of 20 in a fast paced twitch shooter
>a tickrate put in place by Blizzard to ensure that even the worst of the worst can do well
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>336208020
Some characters are glass cannons, meant to stay as far back as possible or dart in and out of combat, other are tanks.
One character has the default health shield that almost all characters get, a secondary literal shield, and an ability that summons shields to float around him. And on top of that he has a pretty nice escape ability.
>>
>>336208473
>Automatically assumes I like Blizzshit

Frogposters, everyone. You should stop posting before you embarrass yourself even further.
>>
>>336208454
Battleborn PVP has a half-hour timer, otherwise some matches would take hours.
>>
What system is everyone getting Battleborn on?

I pre-ordered on PS4 because I have a feeling PC will die super fast.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10107415
>>
File: 1452371156566.jpg (93 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
1452371156566.jpg
93 KB, 653x590
>>336208560
>i'm not blizzshit
>i sw-swear

I don't know about you, but I could care less. I am just posting because you respond to me and it puts a smile on my face. :)
>>
>>336208594
Won't it die as fast on both? It's not like they're different games or anything.
>>
>>336208501
Well I'll give them that. 2 shots fired by death isn't always fun.
Still, I'm probably not going to pick this up. Thanks for clearing some stuff up, though.
>>
>>336208629
>I was only PRETENDING to be a retard
>I sw-swear!

Okay, I'm done here.
>>
File: 2ad.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
2ad.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>336208660
Not really, a lot of games are ghost towns on PC long before the console version
>>
>>336208660
Games on consoles tend to last longer in my experience, usually because more people buy them for consoles.
>>
>>336208594
>playing a pvp first person shooter game on anything other than PC

Enjoy your aim assist and meta favoring spam and melee
>>
>>336208884
Funny you should mention this, because you could turn on aim-assist on PC as long as you had a controller plugged in, but you didn't need to use the controller.

Marquis was tearing up the last few days of beta.
>>
>>336208884
Theres aim assist in the PC version as well
>>
>>336208970
ha ha no.

There was a bug that's already fixed in the early access version of the game.

You only get aim assist now if you play with a controller.
>>
File: 1420926864930.png (34 KB, 675x694) Image search: [Google]
1420926864930.png
34 KB, 675x694
>>336208772
Whatever you say.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 239x239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 239x239
>>336198412
>A:tLA Caldarius
>Ombre Phoebe
>Spooky Rath
>'Murican Benedict
>Gigan Whiskey Foxtrot
>Admiral Reyna
I gotta admit, these skins are pretty tight.
>>
>>336209059
cant i just plug in a controller and use KB+M?
>>
>>336208884
Enjoy having a game that is dead on arrival. I can shoot just fine with a controller tbqh.
>>
>>336209149
Not anymore.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.