[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Persona 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Fuuka Welcome.jpg (28 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
Fuuka Welcome.jpg
28 KB, 640x448
>>
think if these had kaneko's artstyle they would've been as successful? I want to say yeah, but I don't know.
>>
I'm gonna live till the rest of the year and then sacrifice myself for the sins of humanity without anyone but you faggots knowing.And I still have to go to school,I don't even know why,fuck japan's boner for education
>>
>>336177230
well the previous games were quite successful with it
>>
>>336177230
sure,the demons still in kaneko's design.What created persona's popularity was the VN elements,so much that it only picked up on 3 where it really made at least 50% of the gameplay
>>
>>336176969
That neck
>>
File: fuuka-casual-happy_zps4f7182fe.png (59 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
fuuka-casual-happy_zps4f7182fe.png
59 KB, 450x450
>>336177587
beautiful swan neck.
>>
Does this game ever become good or is just constantly going to Tartarus and grinding the most dull randomly generated levels ever? I'm about 15 hours in.
>>
>>336177989
You also go to school and make friends who give you power the closer you are to them
If you don't like it, maybe it's just not for you
>>
Fuuka is olev.
>>
>>336177989
If you don't like it 15 hours in, then stop playing it. Not trying to be rude.

>>336177679
Why does neo-/v/ like Fuuka so much? Back in my day it was Mitsuru, Aigis, and Yukari.
>>
File: Fuuka Bazooka.png (768 KB, 1810x1827) Image search: [Google]
Fuuka Bazooka.png
768 KB, 1810x1827
>>336177989
If the writing and gameplay/demon fusion haven't grabbed you you might not be into it
>>
File: mitsuru_kirijo_cosplay.jpg (51 KB, 496x750) Image search: [Google]
mitsuru_kirijo_cosplay.jpg
51 KB, 496x750
>>336180541
Don't worry, she's still the best
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.